What cars are allowed in roadster endurance??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_458
  • 12 comments
  • 3,052 views

Ferrari_458

111001010
Premium
Messages
1,294
England
Cumbria
Messages
Thomas_George
I'm in level 25 at the moment but I want to know what cars are allowed in the roadster endurance. Is it any convertible or is it a set bunch of rubbish little Mazda things?
 
It's the Mazda Roadster's (Miata's.) Didn't they have this same endurance event in GT4?
 
I don't know I didn't get that far in GT4 (I'm only 14 now) but i was hoping to be able to use any convertible. Oh well!
 
Any type of mx5, eunos, miata or roadster.
The latest roadster is quite fast fully tuned.
 
Mazda's roadsters only. If you want it to be somewhat interesting take a stock Enos roadster with sport tires medium or soft and it will not be as boring as it will with a maxed out car with soft race tires. No matter what it will take 4 hours so it is better to make it interesting.
 
Miata's are jolly good fun. Tune it up, lighten it, put the best tires you can on it, and if you don't have fun then you're not human.
 
It gets kinda boring lapping everyone on the track over and over and over again with absolutely no chance of the race even being close. Much more interesting with a stock build and sport tires. Still very easy to win but at least you will not be in 1st before the first corner of the 1st lap.
 
Do they not have the mx5 miata or mazdaspeed miata in this game? I would like to use one of those for this race.
 
Do they not have the mx5 miata or mazdaspeed miata in this game? I would like to use one of those for this race.

Isn't the MX-5 just the miata's new name after '04 or something?

The mazdaspeed version is (I think) the 1800 RS model, but I could be wrong. It comes up in used lot.
 
Isn't the MX-5 just the miata's new name after '04 or something?

The mazdaspeed version is (I think) the 1800 RS model, but I could be wrong. It comes up in used lot.

MX5 Europe
Miata USA
Roadster Japan

MX stands for Mazda experimental, I love mine, took me ages to find it and a 400 mile drive to collect it, one of the best handling cars money can buy, top down, country roads, heaven :D

Edit: I have the blue version
http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com/sport.htm
 
Last edited:
In GT3 you had to use a stock one.Those were some of my funnest races!
 
MX5 Europe
Miata USA
Roadster Japan

MX stands for Mazda experimental, I love mine, took me ages to find it and a 400 mile drive to collect it, one of the best handling cars money can buy, top down, country roads, heaven :D

Edit: I have the blue version
http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com/sport.htm

It's called the MX-5 in the US now, and has been for a few years. Apparently it was an attempt to get rid of some of the "girl car" stereotype. I guess they thought MX-5 sounded cooler?
 
Back