What cars do you all have in real life.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddierome84
  • 86 comments
  • 5,241 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1979 Mini Cooper with VTEC, does that count?
 
Your right.
The game sound of a modded evo sounds like a 50cc mini bike. My real one does not.

When I push my real car I don't feel as nervous that I'm going to slide across the street at 30mph.

When they release the GPS map creator I'll give you a better physics description
 
71 Buick GS 455 Stage 1.
Sold my 84 Mustang GT 20 years ago to buy this.
<------
 
2004 Audi A6 1.9 TDI 6 speed manual Avant ... a few badges and a lot of imagination (Guinness) and I've got me a RS :lol:

Edit: I should add that I mean looking at it after some beers....not driving it :lol:
 
Last edited:


This one.

This was a concept originaly made by PD for the Tokyo concept game, a game that preceeded GT4. You are aware it's not real? Perhaps a photo could sway us? That's if you're not too busy polishing uncle Pete's Tumbler he bought off Bruce Wayne?!
 
I've got a 2003 Honda Intergra Type R with ProDrive GC-010 wheels (which are available in GT6 ;) )
<-------

previous cars were
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX
1993 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec
1993 Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 merit
 
I own a 2008 Alfa Romeo 159 SW and a 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS. Unfortunately these cars are not available in Gran Turismo...
 
Porsche 996 C2.

IMG_0679.jpg
 
<------------ 2012 BMW M5
 
Chevrolet s10 extreme
And Toyota Camry :/
 
2005 Pontiac GTO- NOT IN GAME...cause mine has the LS2 not LS1
1998 Honda Civic hatch, currently a project. fun to drive at only 106hp/103lbft though
 
2010 Toyota Matrix XRS
2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT
 
Are any of these in the game?!! :boggled:

The RGT is in the game, and although it will be closer to a 996 GT3 mk1 than my basic 996 C2, the basic handling characteristics won’t be much different.

I have drive the RGT on comfort softs, de-tuned to 300bhp, with a custom diff set to 5,5,5 (closest to an open diff as in my car), and the balance doesn't change vs the stock RGT.

The RGT has way too much lift off/trail brake oversteer in GT6 compared to my car. And the RGT is on SH tyres (equivalent to something like a MPS Cup), whereas I’m on regular MPS.

Personally, I don’t think GT6 models weight transfer at all well (or it over simplifies it purely based on static weight distribution) – particularly evident in MR, RR and FF cars.
 
first car.jpg
Chrysler 300C and yep its pretty close to the simulator the only dif is the cornering , slightly better in the game .. and the bike in my profile picture :)

Coolest car i had was a 1960 Red and white Chevy Impala , not fast but very comfy and loooooooooooong :)
 
Golf vr
 
I owned a 2001 Jetta (1.8t) and I would say it didn't feel too far off from the GTI in-game. Of course my wife and I share a Prius now (which I haven't driven in GT and don't plan to...)
 
Currently a 2006 Carrera S and a 2007 Toyota FJ (daily driver)
Previously a 2004 STi wr blue with a spec c roof vent.
 
2 of these.
<---

I've had 4 in total. My current daily has no PAS, no central locking, and the heater's broken in the middle of winter :lol:. The other one isn't running but, only cost me £200 👍.

Old timers are the best. Not a big fan of newer cars.


welcome to my world :D 👍👍👍👍
 
Oops, now that I think about it, my exact car isn't in the game. However, it's nearly the same as the US-Spec Elise 111R (as near as makes no difference, as Jeremy would say) with a track pack. The extra bits on the Exige (front air-dam and rear spoiler) do make a difference in stability from speed though, especially if you're a little late and are braking into the corner. So, not exactly the same as in the game, but close enough I think.
 
Just saying but this thread is asking if YOU own any sports or super cars from the GT series, not if you've seen one on the road or something. (this isn't directed at everyone)
 
Well the title of the thread does say "what cars do you own in real life" so people are just saying what they own. The first post mentions "in the game". Most people are probably just reading the title and posting without reading all the way through.
 
I have a 2004 WRX STI with some mods. The game is fairly accurate with its driving but the sound is not even close. The Subaru boxer engine has a sound like no other and GT doesn't capture it at all. Very disappointing.

It's funny I can take the car in the game and paint it the exact color I had mine painted, put on the exact same rims "Prodrive CG10" and take off the wing just like I did. The only thing I can't do it put the small lip I added in the front. Basically I can drive my own car in the game. It's pretty awesome (Terrible sound aside). ;)
 
The cars you own in real life are here.

Your car in GT6 is here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back