Share your real car remade in GT6!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Camaro69427, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Camaro69427

Camaro69427

What the title says, From classics to modern day, a past car or your daily driver, share your real car remade in GT6!

I'll post mine once I get the game on the 25th.

2. HBR-Roadhog

HBR-Roadhog

Unfortunately none of my cars are in GT6 there are some that are close but not quite

There is a 70 Nova, I had a 73 and a 74
    There is a 67 El Camino, I had a 73
    There is a 67 XR7 I had 2 69s a 73 and an 84
    There is a 77 Trans Am, I had an 85 and had a 71, 75 and 84 Firebird
    There is a 2000 Cobra R I drive a 2001 Mustang
    There is a 66 Beetle, I had a 68
    There is a Ford Lightning I have a standard F150

Sadly no Thunderbirds in the game, I have a 96

I have owned lots of other cars that are not in the game, maybe some day

3. Evo10

Evo10

Well, no 118i, no Golf GTI 13', no DS3.

Just Evo X and Kombi/Samba Bus... Later I post some pics!

BJahalt88 likes this.
  4. jmsbrydon

jmsbrydon

Closest to my Seat Arosa is the Lupo.

BJahalt88 and sid_chiclana like this.
  5. Brian

Brian

Out of the cars my close family (ie the ones who live with me), the only car that is close is the 2005/2007 Mustang GT, and ours is a 2006 GT ragtop.
    I personally have a 1987 Mustang GT Convertible, and its a project if there ever was one.
    We have a 2002 Caddilac DTS with a 4.6 32 valve Northstar V8.
    My sister drives a Ford Expedition with a 5.4 Triton V8.
    Lastly, we have a 2008 Ford F150 with a 4.6 2 valve. If anyone would like pictures, just ask.

6. CommandrCyclops

CommandrCyclops

Nothing even close for me. I used to drive a Beetle, but not a '49 or a '66. I'm surprised they don't have any Toyota Camrey's besides the NASCARs; that's one of their best selling models.

dude21699 likes this.
  7. QuikSlvr223

QuikSlvr223

But really, who'd want to drive a Camry?

8. CarreraGT

CarreraGT

E36 M3, unfortunately not... Come on PD!

wvmgmidget likes this.
  9. MockngBrd

MockngBrd

No E36.....

10. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

No 75 Maverick, 95 Thunderbird, or 96 Blazer. I especially want to remake the 75 Maverick we had in Green.

11. Brian

Brian

A 1975 Maverick? Awesome! I was going to buy a blue one, but the Foxbody was so much better, aka it has a motor and trans, and the 8.8 inch rear end that I love so dearly.

12. Jahgee

Jahgee (Banned)

Well, if you have the skill to beat Mercedes in one then you'd probably want it in game

13. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

The Maverick wasn't mine. It was my Grandfather's, then my father's. I can't even drive (I'm 15). I'm only mentioning the cars that were once part of our family, namely the Blazer, the Thunderbird and the Maverick.

14. dirtluver286

dirtluver286

There's no Oldsmobiles besides the Toronado, sorry.

Flaco13 and dude21699 like this.
  15. Brian

Brian

I can't legally drive either (I'm 14) but I do have a project car that I "putt around in" as my dad calls it. I basically go do burnouts with my cousin, and go home.

16. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

Never worked on anything before. I do want a car though.

17. Brian

Brian

Wanna buy mine? :lol: Just kidding. You wouldn't want my car if I paid you to take it.

rubbertoe34 likes this.
  18. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

I wouldn't be able to buy it anyway.

I'm in a Volcano Base, located in Venezuela. I'm currently plotting World Domination and making toyota build more LFAs.

melonaia, Drift_123, Renan_ and 4 others like this.
  19. hazzy

hazzy

If I go by my first car, the Lotus Carlton would be closest (I had an Opel Omega). Slap on a low RPM turbo, height adjustable suspension and new rims, and detune the HP as low as it can go. My car had around 180 BHP, and I have to add a bit of weight. Then you have to look past the bodykit/wheelflairs and you're good to go.

Flaco13, research and Evo10 like this.
  20. Quakebass

Quakebass

I'm gonna be getting a Scion xB… But what will be done to it can NOT be done in GT6, I promise… :D

…Aside from the Silver/Chrome paint...

21. Brian

Brian

Just make the volcano erupt. Instant destruction, mass chaos, and people looking for a leader.

22. Camaro69427

Camaro69427

Are you Dr. Evil from Austin Powers? I thought you called it a "Lair".:lol:

dude21699 likes this.
  23. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Best I could do I guess. Standard model of the older Imprezas looks horrid. Damn you PD for not updating these! And they don't have an '03 Mach 1 in the game. Cobra R is one of the crappy looking Standards and has the ugly front lip so doesn't really look like my Mach anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Camaro69427

Camaro69427

Geez dude, you got lucky. They look almost exactly alike, except for the hood. Is the performance about the same?

dude21699 likes this.
  25. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Can't really say. Even with maxed out mods in the game it's about 100 hp short of mine. Likely do to the fact that the game is the 2.0L EJ motor and not the USDM 2.5L.. And the turbo mods in GT kinda suck I guess. Hood is aftermarket as I have a front mounted intercooler now and the factory air scoop would create a high pressure area in the engine bay so it's now a reverse cowl hood.

And it's a standard car.. So I don't drive it because it makes me cry every time I look at it. Meanwhile all these other standards got upgraded except the ones I want.. *sobbing*

26. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

No, it's my magical base of operations, so secret that only I live there.

27. LVracerGT

LVracerGT

I've re-created mine but it's not quite the same car. I have a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, so I took the Focus ST in GT6 and matched the weight, hp and torque specs. Tuned the suspension to make it handle right and got the color right. I'll get some pics uploaded tomorrow.

Rotorist likes this.
  28. berettagt88

berettagt88

I have a 2013 Chevy Spark in Jalapeno so I used a 07 Suzuki Cervo it's close except it's right hand drive and mines left hand, I tuned it to 84hp and raised the weight,painted it in Pontiac Envy,gave it a custom transmission set as a 4 speed automatic set the gearing as close as I could :sly:

research likes this.
  29. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Best I could do on my old Miata. Color seems off but in person and in sunlight it does look like the GT pic color. This was when I first got it, and I don't have any decent quality pictures to use once I had done work on it but whatever.

And my old Impreza 2.5RS. Not in the game but this is the closest thing they'd have. All the details are wrong of course.

And they don't have a '87-'89 Mitsubishi Starion in the game so can't do that. Was my first car.

Really wish I had a good camera all those years ago. All the pictures of my first couple cars are horrible quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30. MrGrado

MrGrado

[​IMG]

Photo is not my actual car and I no longer own one. At one time I owned a 1979 fairlady Z (280ZX) and a 1981 280ZX.

The 1978 280Z in GT6 has been modeled from a 280ZX. Google 280Z pics and you will see it doesn't look like the car in the game.

BJahalt88 likes this.