What cars do you hate

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterGT-R34
  • 19 comments
  • 997 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 1886 mercedes old car which run at only 1horsepower. Walking might even be faster..
 
none really. I dont have any skylines at the mo... which is funny cause theres so many of them :P
 
I havea tendency to save my game whenever I get a new car so that if I don't like it, at least I can use it in Arcade.
 
i wouldn't say hate but i don't like the mercedes with 1hp lol, gt4 just wasted there time doing that
 
Civics...but I keep them just in case I feel masochistic or need a good laugh.
 
I don't like the Cien. Because it has to long of a pause when shifting.
 
I dont hate any cars, I keep them all.
 
and..... like the dozens of threads similar to this say......... search?

hasn't this been done before? or am i just being sarcastic i dunno, each car has it's own quirk and personality, saying that you hate a car is just plain... odd... if ya don't like it... don't drive it or better yet, if you can... sell it!
 
Agreed, this one has been WAY overdone.
 
I'm sorry I just didn't have anyother word to use at the time. And I didn't see anything like this when i first posted it.
 
Subaru 360. I hated that race like no tomorrow, its like watchin cars driving in slow motion with nothing good going on.
 
SRV2LOW4ME
Subaru 360. I hated that race like no tomorrow, its like watchin cars driving in slow motion with nothing good going on.
i swear during that race i saw a squirrel run accross the track, and then overtake my 360. :nervous:
 
All of them...wait...no...none of them...ok...some of them.
 
Ford Model T. After all my efforts golding S-License, I was awarded with Ford Model T? I am sure I deserve something better than that. :ouch:
 
MasterGT-R34
I don't like the Cien. Because it has to long of a pause when shifting.
Yeah, reminds me alot of the 905.

I don't really hate any of the cars in terms of performance, but in looks.
If I hated in terms of performance, I'd feel I was just biased to sports cars.
Anyways, I dislike Subaru 360 and Citreon 2CV styling. 👎
 
VWs. All of them.

I'm not fond of the ones in GT4, either. :yuck:
 
I didn't really want the Pontiac Sunfire from the license tests, but since I could only win that once (at least I think so, correct me if I'm wrong), I didn't sell it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back