What cars would you like RMed/TCed next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcrcool
  • 149 comments
  • 9,202 views

What car(s) would you like to see RMed in the next Race Car DLC Pack?

  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09

    Votes: 182 60.9%
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

    Votes: 111 37.1%
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07

    Votes: 164 54.8%
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06

    Votes: 94 31.4%
  • Ford GT '06

    Votes: 106 35.5%
  • Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06

    Votes: 168 56.2%
  • Jaguar XKR Coupe '10

    Votes: 92 30.8%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09

    Votes: 110 36.8%
  • Maserati GranTurismo S '08

    Votes: 87 29.1%
  • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG '10

    Votes: 131 43.8%
  • Lexus LFA '10

    Votes: 121 40.5%
  • McLaren F1 '94

    Votes: 122 40.8%
  • Lotus Evora '09

    Votes: 101 33.8%
  • Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

    Votes: 81 27.1%
  • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08

    Votes: 85 28.4%

  • Total voters
    299
just give me a honda HSV and the GT500 version and i'd be happy
 
I voted 458 Italia, but I'll love to see every FIA GT cars added as RM/ TC :sly:
 
Wait! Hang on, they already have the Audi R8 RM. Its a semi-premium though. If it had a cockpit, you could practically call it premium.

Andy89
I voted 458 Italia, but I'll love to see every FIA GT cars added as RM/ TC :sly:
Well they have the Corvette(Kinda)already, now they just need the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Nissan and AM.
Heck i would settle for those RM versions even with the GT livery.
 
I voted for the Mclaren F1, the Aston Martin DB9, and the Jag XKR. The first two I probably dont need to explain, and the Jag, well, just because I like Jags xD.
 
Last edited:
Ford Focus ST
Mazda RX-8
BMW M3
Aston Martin DB9
Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark
Ferrari F430
Lotus Evora
Mercedes C63 AMG
Renault Clio
Suzuki Swift
Toyota FT-86
Audi R8
Atenza Sport
Lexus LFA
 
all of those

and you can add RUF/Ferrari 430/BMW 6 series and Z4 to the list -> can't possibly do realistic GT class races if they aren't around ;)

also the poll should change Murcielago to Gallardo. If i am not mistake it's the Gallardo they use in GT class
 
Last edited:
Cut out the Ford GT we already have a good premium race car, the Test Car Spec II. So not a priority.

You forget Ferrari 430
big_Ferrari_F430_GT.jpg


BMW Z4
3036505-500x333.jpg


Mercedes SLS
mercedes-SLS-AMG-GT3.jpeg


Lamborghini Gallardo
Large%20Image.jpg
 
Renault Clio
Renault Megane
Citroën C4
Peugeot 207
Any Ferrari

Ok, I am biased
 
I think every car manufacturer represented in the game should have at least one car that can be Race Modified.
 
lunarwolf
also the poll should change Murcielago to Gallardo. If i am not mistake it's the Gallardo they use in GT class

Gallardo's in GT3, Murcie's in GT1. Would be nice to have them both.
 
None if they want us to pay for them.
 
McLaren F1 96 stile
F40
DB9R
Gallardo
Murcielago
Viper ACR
M3
C63 AMG
And I want new Audi RS4 in GT5!!!!!
 
To me it doesn't really matter what cars the RM. What I would like most is have them race in the same class.

I'd like to see a dlc pack of about 10 different cars that are equal in weight, power and aerodynamics.
 
I think all premium road cars should have the option to get a Racing Modification, but I am aware that this is asking for too much :(
 
I just thought of another one! What about an RMed/TC Veyron? Weighing around 2200 pounds, upgraded engine to around 1500HP, wide body, and all the aerodinamics necesary to stick the car into the ground, but "light" enough to let the car reach its well known top speed. Premium, of course, with its respective Premium road version.

I´m not a fan of the Veyron, but as a car enthusiast, I would find that very interesting.
 
Ok, well I looked over your list thuroughly and heres what I say:

DON'T NEED because of there already being 2 or more Race Cars of this type:
Lotus, Lancia, Ford GT, Viper

Everything else I agree with.

Now what I would like to see:
#1.) Modern Mustang RM
#2.) Vintage Mustang RM

Why:
Because Chevy and Dodge have those both covered, so why not Ford? Us American racing fans would greatly appreciate that and it would help balance a lot of online series'.
 
What I voted: Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione.

What I really want: Samba Bus TC.
 
Add a universal livery editor to use on all premiums, and come out with blank versions of Super GT, WRC, NASCAR, and Ferrari F1 that are paintable.
 
Any car that is raced seriously in real life, and is not Japanese. Like Ferraris, Mercs, Lambos etc.
 
All of the cars that were RM'd ("tuned") in GT5P, that are not RM'd in GT5 (Viper, Clio, etc...). We also really do need a RM'd Mustang, both old and new.
 
71 Mach 1 and the GT v8 Mustang. We need the Fords to run true Trans-Am type racing.

Wish they gave us some '69 or '70 302 Boss. The '71 Mach 1 is one of the worst looking lines :ouch: :indiff:

I'll take a Pre '04 Termee, but with the correct blower whine please.
 
I wish there was a way to add options to the poll, considering I read all your responses :(
 
McLaren F1 for me. No comparison, no compromise, no explanation.
 
F40, 458 Italia, F50, mainly the F40, but I want a lot of cars based off of LeMans gt racers, past and present. Astons, Premium Audis, and the like.

The main thing I want is for different classes of RM, such as LeMans GT, Super GT, Grand Am, or even made up regulations by Gran Turismo, it would make for some awesome series of races.
 
Last edited:
Back