What cars would you like RMed/TCed next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcrcool
  • 149 comments
  • 9,202 views

What car(s) would you like to see RMed in the next Race Car DLC Pack?

  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09

    Votes: 182 60.9%
  • Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09

    Votes: 111 37.1%
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07

    Votes: 164 54.8%
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06

    Votes: 94 31.4%
  • Ford GT '06

    Votes: 106 35.5%
  • Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06

    Votes: 168 56.2%
  • Jaguar XKR Coupe '10

    Votes: 92 30.8%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09

    Votes: 110 36.8%
  • Maserati GranTurismo S '08

    Votes: 87 29.1%
  • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG '10

    Votes: 131 43.8%
  • Lexus LFA '10

    Votes: 121 40.5%
  • McLaren F1 '94

    Votes: 122 40.8%
  • Lotus Evora '09

    Votes: 101 33.8%
  • Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

    Votes: 81 27.1%
  • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08

    Votes: 85 28.4%

  • Total voters
    299
Am I the only one who thinks a Mercedes C63 touring car would be awesome?
 
280z TC

20110702-110108.jpg


http://youtu.be/puhkygCs4w0
 
More cars are a bonus of course, but as long as they look at real world race cars then replicate (so basically the name is different and looks may slightly vary) I'm very happy. I don't mind new concepts either, the CR-Z was the best looking TC imo since it was believable. The Prius TC was a bit hard to swallow though, especially when not a fan of the enclosed wheels look.....

I can't see the list of cars to say what I voted for, but it was basically the ones with real world GT versions available which they could pinch looks from. I then also voted for the Alfa 8C as this is the one they can make a GT concept from :D

EDIT: I'd like to see some new DTM cars as well so RM versions of a Merc, Audi and BMW to replicate the 2012 grid would be awesome!
 
Dad had a KB on his so, I'm being biased but oh well. ;)
But, it sounded good.👍 What did it run?

Nice. Drove a KB Vert once and talk about MAD TORQUE! To bad he lent it to me after he hurt the motor :ouch:. Your Dad might know of the guy Dgussin if he visits forums.

with 439rwhp, best I could do was 11.389 @ 120mph at LACR.

On topic, I voted for the Viper, DB9 and Maserati since non are offered in RM or TC.. :drool: :drool:
 
I didn't vote because I honestly couldn't think of a car I'd leave off of that list. But I'd love to see some more race modded cars from:
  • The RUFs, as posted previously, all of them
  • The VW hatches, as well as the Scirocco
  • The Mini Cooper S
  • The Toyota Supras, Celicas and Corrolas, and Premium of course
  • Lexus models including Altezza
  • More Hondas and Acuras, such as the S2000, Civics and RSX
  • Mazda 3 and 6 series, MX-5
  • A selection of BMWs
  • A number of Mercedes-Benz
  • Ferraris such as F40, and 355 Berlinetta/Challenge
I should spend some time in Forza on my vacation and whip up some examples to post in here.

Minus a Livery Editor update, I'd like to see PD create a list of race cars which would fit into a number of racing leagues, such as BTCC, WTCC, DTM, ALMS, and whatever else they can think of.
 
The Vw Samba! Would be sooooo Epic! Give it around 400bhp!
 
I think an RM'd M3 would quickly become the most driven car in GT5.
 
I think an RM'd M3 would quickly become the most driven car in GT5.

They should make a German RM pack with the BMW M3, M5, Mercedes C63... too bad there is no Audi RS4, but maybe they can add it, together with a premium Opel Astra race car and a VW Scirocco race car...

supm34.jpg
 
M3 & M5 please.

And if the 2002 turbo ever gets a premium makeover that too please.
 
It seems the 458, M3, and DBR9 are the most popular. I'd love to have all three in their FIA GT1 form :)
 
Aston Martin DBR9 for me... And the Dodge Viper as well... :)

Please PD... hear us :nervous:
 
Not on the poll list but my choice is the Ferrari Enzo RM <> FXX ..
 
Aston Martin DB9, Jaguar XKR, Mercedes SLS AMG Gullwing, Mclaren Mercedes SLR, Mclaren MP-4 12C, Lotus Evora, etc etc etc etc
 
I would hope that they add the Jaguar XKR, Aston Martin DB9, and BMW M3 from the FIA GT1 cars!
 
Aston DBR9. I love this car:

2005-aston-martin-dbr9-6_460x0w.jpg
 
MustangCobra95
I would hope that they add the Jaguar XKR, Aston Martin DB9, and BMW M3 from the FIA GT1 cars!

Drooling and the Mclaren MP4 12C GT4! and the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
 
The Aston would be great if PD TC'ed it. The Delta and the GT would also look really cool IMO.
 
i like to see the Jaguar XJ13 chrome line car in north America
 
As an American, even I can recognize that Europe needs some RM love. We've seen enough Japanese RMs, and there are quite a few American RM's available. But now it's time for fans of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Jaguar, etc, to rejoice. It's only proper! :)
 
What I would like to see in the DLC.

Yes I know that this is a mix of new cars, and RM of current cars.

2011 Boss 302
... and then a RM being the 2011 Boss 302R

Enzo RM
06 Viper RM
06 Ford GT RM
Chevelle RM (yah I know we need a premium first.. OK :)
Lambo SV RM
Audi R8 RM
M5 RM
M3 RM
Mach 1 RM
2011 Charger SRT8, and also a RM version
SLR RM
Cobra RM
 
eightlives
What I would like to see in the DLC.

Yes I know that this is a mix of new cars, and RM of current cars.

2011 Boss 302
... and then a RM being the 2011 Boss 302R

Enzo RM
06 Viper RM
06 Ford GT RM
Chevelle RM (yah I know we need a premium first.. OK :)
Lambo SV RM
Audi R8 RM
M5 RM
M3 RM
Mach 1 RM
2011 Charger SRT8, and also a RM version
SLR RM
Cobra RM

Lamborghini Murcialago Superveloce RM and Viper (ACR) RM is a bit redundant....

There are three ford gt race cars and a viper race car and 2 audi r8LMS race cars!
 
71 Mach 1 Mustang
'69 Corvette
Aston Martin DB9
BMW M3


More that I can't think of...
 
Well, the good thing is they got the Skylines out of the way! :)
 
They really need to make the '99 Jag XKRs Premium! Pure British Muscle with insane torque yet gracfully enough to take turns perfectly... As they aren't premium tho, I would go with the Premium XKRs, or the Alfa Romeos!
 
One that isn't here, Mazda RX-8 RM/TC. Would love to see that happen.
 
Back