What cities need to be featured?

Special Stage city.

In the hypothetical case of a GT free-roam mode, they could give that as the city where we drive: just a few streets that integrate SSR11, SSR7, SSR5 and SSRX. They could also have your different garages (a la PGR, I loved that feature), GT Auto, and the various dealerships and tuning shops. Sort of your homebase from where you manage your car collection and your cars, then it's a short drive to the airport and off you go to Silverstone for the Clubman cup or whatever.

Yeah...it would be nice...just dreaming though :(

Citta di Aria, Amalfi, Paris (Opera/George V), Hong Kong, NYC, Seattle, Seoul, Las Vegas

New:
Montreal, Accra, Moscow.

Last edited:
Gold Coast's Surfers Paradise street circuit, Miami GP of America Street Circuit, Guia of Macau, Isle of Man, Circuito di Cagliari, Göteborg City Race Circuit, Gran Premio de Santa Fe ( Argentina ).

São Paulo Indy 300 Street Circuit, Circuit Trois-Rivières Quebec, Zhuhai Street Circuit, Pau Grand Prix Street ( France ), Norisring Street ( Nuremberg - Germany ), and many more :D

If all these will be in GT, I would be very very happy chap :lol:

And street circuit circling the Washington DC area - White House :P

Jamaica , pr. Dominican republic, south France, Pennsylvania mountains
Swiss alps . That road that's carved out of the mountains I forgot the location. and the most dangerous road in the world

The two lane road and the two roundabouts at the ends that surround Mcdonald's in Hedge End, seems to be the chosen track amongst the local Barry Boys in chavved up Corsa's/106's/Clio's :sly:

This is interesting, actually. We can probably expect a new street circuit (other than Ronda), so this could be fun to see who gets it right!

Firenze / Florence is a good call, though. Those bridges would make a nice photomode location, too.
Nürnberg / Nuremberg would be fun just for the confusion factor - maybe people will finally stop confusing things (the number of people I've heard calling the Nürburgring the Nurembergring...) No idea if a fun or pretty circuit could be made there, though.

I'd quite like Pau, but only because it's one of the few racing circuits I've actually driven around! :dopey:
Lourdes is only down the road, too; imagine that as a photo location (but is it a good idea to rile the extremists?)

Back