What color 2014 Stingray did you get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP Famous
  • 28 comments
  • 1,669 views
Messages
264
Japan
Hiroshima
I got Cyber Grey Metallic. I see there is only 2 colors. Did anyone else get red?
 
Cyber Grey Metallic. Not my taste but great for pics. :D
 
Grey. Im 99% certain everyone gets grey.
You can be 100% certain. When DLC cars are installed, everyone gets gifted the same colour car initially, regardless of the number of available colours.
 
Since the Corvette is $100,000 its easy to just go and buy the other colour.
 
Nope, same as you.

Ok. Thanks.

Cyber Grey Metallic. Not my taste but great for pics. :D

I went ahead and bought the red. I don't know why they would give away a corvette in any color than red or yellow. That's there race colors.

Grey. Im 99% certain everyone gets grey.
Ok. Thank you.

You can be 100% certain. When DLC cars are installed, everyone gets gifted the same colour car initially, regardless of the number of available colours.
Sweet. Ok. Good to know.


I can't believe you can't mod this one either. Only tired. What trash.
 
The grey metallic looks way better than other colours available.
 
The grey metallic looks way better than other colours available.

Other colors? The only other color is red, and I think the red looks better than the monotonous grey color, personally.
 
I got it in grey.

Did anyone else get it in grey? Did you? Seriously? :p
 
Everyone gets the guy one. I sold my gray one an bought the red one that you can buy in the new car dealership.

i got red, may buy the gray one soon, 3 others i know also got red.
 
i got red, may buy the gray one soon, 3 others i know also got red.


You couldnt of, you only get it in gray unless you buy it after you downladed the dlc.
 
Other colors? The only other color is red, and I think the red looks better than the monotonous grey color, personally.

Oh, there is only red...I could have sworn there was more, anyways we should have a poll so I/we know which colour is popular.:sly:
 
Oh, there is only red...I could have sworn there was more, anyways we should have a poll so I/we know which colour is popular.:sly:



Theres only two some kind of grey an a red.
 
Only got grey here. Bought red.
 
Only got grey here. Bought red.


Thats what i did, i thought it only came in grey then i went in a room with my buddies we were breaking them in an i saw then had the red on, i asked theres another color, he said yes, so i left the room sold my grey one an bought the red one.
 
i got cyber grey metallic and that red color stingray
 
I liked the red because of the black mirrors.
 
NSX FTW
one of 50 shades of grey.

I see what you did there. Thats a popular book.
 
Grey, then I bought the red one in NCD.
 
Since the Corvette is $100,000 its easy to just go and buy the other colour.
Quite so.
I just bought as second one because I want one fully tuned and one stock.
Since GT5 think oil change means tuning.:dunce:
 
Back