What colour is your F1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALFA GT
  • 25 comments
  • 1,018 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALFA GT

(Banned)
Messages
58
What colour is your F1 (polophony digital)?? Mine prodominently green with highlights.
 
The colors of your avatar.
 
On Topic - this is going to be a pretty short thread me thinks, arnt there only 7 different colour cars anyway?

Off Topic - Yes Fleetwood Mac do rule!
 
Mines green and yellow, the Aussie colours. :D
 
orange (ugly) and black (gorgeous)
 
my one is red... my other is Black - hoo-rah to the black ones!
 
I got the john deer one ( green and yellow ) which dosen't look half bad to me. On another game I have an orange one which is ugly as sin.
 
I had a green and yellow one. now i have a red one. I'm still waiting to get my black one. I've got .7% left to go...
 
ED3-- the black one is every bit worth the wait.... it looks awesome!
 
I havent even seen a pic of it... These least few driving missions are hard. :( i have 4 left.
 
'pimpin purple
 
I have 3, Red one, Black One and a Purple & white one.
 
I have every color! :lol:



in arcade mode...
 
The one that has the sort of McLaren colors and the all black beauty! Looks awesome in phototravel, when you see the red seatbelts.
 
anyone have a pic of the black one?
 
Team666
The one that has the sort of McLaren colors and the all black beauty! Looks awesome in phototravel, when you see the red seatbelts.
It makes it look like one of those near home made, F1 Cars for track days. In other word kit cars.
 
White with purple streaks. What car did they model the F1 on?
 
PD made it themselves.
 
Red. I want an all white/all black logoless one though if they actually made it.
 
Is there anywhere that has pics of the F1 car in all colors?
 
Tank
Is there anywhere that has pics of the F1 car in all colors?

If you're unlocked one. You can use the other colours by going to Arcade mode and picking the F1. You can also increase the power, reduce the weight and put super-softs on if you don't think it's fast enough standard.

I have an orange one, which I think it dead cool. I can't believe all you people car knocking it. It looks like how'd I'd hope a modern day Arrows would!
 
you can also make it heavier and less powerfull and put harder tires on it like me! :lol:
 
I have a white one, the black one and a yellow & black one that looks like a Jordan that I dont use often cos it looks horrible.
 
In my finished game I have the black one and the green/yellow one (remembers me a casino, dunno why :indiff: :crazy: )
 
Thanks to MR8 for this post....
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1581075&postcount=73





and the Blue/White one:-

by Hãt©h



and the Black one:-

by Stumpydino


...and Hawker
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1571215&postcount=35

and my favourite by jmx2222 :drool:


f1trialmountainwfo1os.jpg



Anyway, they are all here and more F1's in this thread:-

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60423&page=1&pp=20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back