What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,855 comments
Ain't that the truth! And currently work is getting in the way of my all-important Sardegna credit grind! :(
You'll find time.. we all do.. no matter what it takes.. that's all that matters ultimately.. unlike me sleeping at the wheel trying to get my Strassen.. smh.. keep up the good work bra'.. you're one of those guys that finds the way... faith!

NW.

My mate was telling me he'd been having a bit of a challenge doing the Porsche Cup race at Catalunya. Trying different cars but finding that the AI was always beating him just at the end even though he'd caught them up. Definitely seems to be a common thing in GT7 I've found.

Decided to have a go and it actually took me a couple of attempts to beat it... and in fact, I think the game took pity on me because the time I won it the race was completely different!

Anyone experienced similar when doing repeated attempts at a race?

I have a video on my youtube to show what I mean.

On the GTP account, I took the Huracan Gr.4 for a wet Sarthe run. The insulting 3-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. Still, I bought a couple more 1973 BMW 3.0 CSLs for future engine purposes, widening one, and buying a couple more Ford Mustang Mach 1's for current engine swap purposes, widening one.

On the Plus account, I took the overpowering BMW M3 GT to a wet Sarthe. The usual 3-star Wheel of Despair (10th of the last 19) gave yet another prize worse than the usual lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. - a full-custom suspension for the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4.

boot up the game today and finally finished 24 minutes le man mission. Took me 2 tries but I’ve unlocked Chaparral 2J! Excited to drive it in VR on Feb 22.

Grinding for credits to buy some legendary cars. Ran Tokyo, clean race bonus and wheel of despair gave my a Lambo Huracan GT3. Thanks, wheel.

Last edited:
keeping with the theme of playing GT 7 more i bought the 911 RSR really like driving it, won the Daytona infield layout gr3 race which i have struggled with, finished my group 1 menu book and i really enjoy driving around St Croix France track and i got a 6 star ticket and got a DeLorean S2 04 which i had my eye on used car dealership or new and bought the Plymouth Super bird 70 from legendary dealership. Can come back here daily if you want to hear what I'm up to in GT7, still getting the worst reward in 3- or 4-star tickets from daily workout :(, Still hopeful for more improvements and credit adjustment and more classic GT tracks :) (Hopeful) still on the hunt for credits and wet weather still stresses me out hahaha, rained during Suzuka race group 1 but track was not wet enough for wets or inters :embarrassed:)

The Diablo GT is in the used car dealership right now. I grabbed one of those and the Sauber C9, got my ass kicked at Tokyo then thankfully won at Spa, Le Mans, and Sardegna. I just can’t get it right in Tokyo…
Try the DeLorean at Spa. The only other road cars I've won with are the R32, the F-XX-K, the RX-8, and possibly the RX-7. The DeLorean and the RX's are all engine swapped. If I haven't won with that sline green RX-7, I need to revisit it. These are cars that I found challenging to run there.

Today in game I made two liveries for the Nations Cup and pulled fourth in my second heat at Trial Mountain. It was a great race, battling that green car was not easy! You'll notice my Nations Cup liveries have a lot of light blue in them and often have logos from Sonic Drive In. I need to add in a Braum's logo and a Griffin Communications logo. The light blue is there to match our state flag and the decals are chosen based on businesses headquartered in Oklahoma.

I did LeMans twice with the Aston Martin VGT. I took the C9 to Sardegna. I got a 6* ticket & got 1000000 cr from the wheel. I went to Hagertys saw they sold the last Christian Dior car. I wonder who bought that last car because it seemed like nobody wanted one since they were there so long 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂

I'm just grinding my credits back up to 52M now and the best part with 0 cars sold I just don't like selling any of my cars unless I get duplicates of random cars or VGT cars.

Today I decided to settle my score with Tokyo, but not with the BMW: I decided to use a different car, actually my very first car in GT7, a Subaru Impreza WRX Ver. VI Type R.

20970970668533348.jpg

Indeed when the game asked me to choose between a Toyota Aqua, a Mazda Demio and a Honda Fit this was my answer. I tried building this car for Tokyo many, many months ago but I always failed, this time I went with the Master's tune and won easily. No CRB due to various walls in the face and a lot of road rage with the AI, but it was still a nice 550k. Will try it again with the Scooby I think, aiming for the CRB.

Then I moved back to Europe to hit Sarthe, and since I had already been nostalgic with the Impreza I decided to once again use a long lost car, and went with my second Miku-themed car after the Mikuccino: the Toyota 86 Gr.4.

20970838351068943.jpg

Why did I sleep on this car for so long, especially since I drive one IRL (not a GT4 obviously)? It's been neglected by almost everyone and thus it wasn't very easy to find a tune, but I stumbled upon a YT video with a really lovely one, what a drive it was! Lovely, lovely car, highly suggest it!

825k more in the pocket, but still not enough money. So once again I completed my journey along memory lane and took on Sardegna with my very first Gr.3 car, the one that I used the most throughout the career menus and championships, the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3.

20970963251794303.jpg

Once again I used the Master's tune, even though he hasn't updated it for 1.23 onwards it still works wonders and the car is such a pleasure to drive! The big V8 up front is thirsty for fuel, but the heavenly sound completely makes up for it. It was an easy win despite two spins, and brought my total cash to 4.4mil. Which means it was finally time to hit Hagerty.

20230202_234402.jpg

Quite fitting to buy the Stingray Racer with the money earned by the C7 race car. Next target: the 288 GTO. Wheel of (Mis)Fortune once again didn't help with the n-th 4* ticket that gifted me a whopping 30k.

Today I decided to settle my score with Tokyo, but not with the BMW: I decided to use a different car, actually my very first car in GT7, a Subaru Impreza WRX Ver. VI Type R.

View attachment 1227901

Indeed when the game asked me to choose between a Toyota Aqua, a Mazda Demio and a Honda Fit this was my answer. I tried building this car for Tokyo many, many months ago but I always failed, this time I went with the Master's tune and won easily. No CRB due to various walls in the face and a lot of road rage with the AI, but it was still a nice 550k. Will try it again with the Scooby I think, aiming for the CRB.

Then I moved back to Europe to hit Sarthe, and since I had already been nostalgic with the Impreza I decided to once again use a long lost car, and went with my second Miku-themed car after the Mikuccino: the Toyota 86 Gr.4.

View attachment 1227902

Why did I sleep on this car for so long, especially since I drive one IRL (not a GT4 obviously)? It's been neglected by almost everyone and thus it wasn't very easy to find a tune, but I stumbled upon a YT video with a really lovely one, what a drive it was! Lovely, lovely car, highly suggest it!

825k more in the pocket, but still not enough money. So once again I completed my journey along memory lane and took on Sardegna with my very first Gr.3 car, the one that I used the most throughout the career menus and championships, the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3.

View attachment 1227903

Once again I used the Master's tune, even though he hasn't updated it for 1.23 onwards it still works wonders and the car is such a pleasure to drive! The big V8 up front is thirsty for fuel, but the heavenly sound completely makes up for it. It was an easy win despite two spins, and brought my total cash to 4.4mil. Which means it was finally time to hit Hagerty.

View attachment 1227904

Quite fitting to buy the Stingray Racer with the money earned by the C7 race car. Next target: the 288 GTO. Wheel of (Mis)Fortune once again didn't help with the n-th 4* ticket that gifted me a whopping 30k.
Good job on finally getting the 59 Stingray Racer.

Just a question about it when I bought last week and drove it I really didn't like it even when I switch it to SS tires it was just all over the place really uncontrollable.

Good job on finally getting the 59 Stingray Racer.

Just a question about it when I bought last week and drove it I really didn't like it even when I switch it to SS tires it was just all over the place really uncontrollable.
I've yet to try it, hopefully I'll find a tune for it since I really can't make one myself (lacking the skill and the time). I bought it mostly for collection purposes and because I really like the looks and history of it, but if I can actually use it somewhere I'll be happy.

On the Plus account, I breezed through the field at Sardegna with the Escudo. The...wait for it...3-star Wheel of Despair (11th of the last 20) gave the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I bought a couple more Eunos Roadsters, swapped their engines, and widened one. After that, I sent the Viper GT3-R to Sardegna, remembering to adjust the fuel map to make it 5 laps. The 4-star marathon roulette gave a camshaft S for the 2015 Subaru BRZ S, which at least was something I didn't already have.

I was back on this morning I bought the 3.0 bmw csl which I needed for my straight six bmw menu book (has Mums M2 competition) in it 😃, got a 6 star ticket was all engines lol, FH5 added the new 23 Z series. I had on GT7 so added some parts to it for more pp 585 now and did a race in it (comparing the two fh5 and gt7) had to go, came back on now and finishing up my neo classic competition book using the castrol supra which I enjoy driving, got a 4 star ticket got a Toyota 86 which I don’t need :(, wet races still stress me out 😆, (any tips for wet races, like when should I pit for inters or wets and how to predict the weather better and also is the weather rng to, well that’s what I did today. Still grinding for credits to :(

Last edited:
Finished the Kei Car menu book, and finally beat Tokyo using the 13b swapped Suzuki cappuccino which has a PP glitch where if you buy the fully customizable racing transmission then the PP DROPS about 70 or so points compared to the stock transmission. So yes I beat Tokyo without wall riding but that car is as close to cheating as you can get. Got a 3 star ticket that gave me 5k, and I end the night with 25 million credits total.

One race at La Sarthe in the Group A BP R32. Tuned a Group A E30 and ran a 2 Lap Group A race at Bathurst, during the evening(looks like current conditions In New South Wales). Switching back & forth between Ace Combat 7 and GT7. Waiting for VR to kick in.

Since its Bathurst 12 Hour weekend, I took GT3 cars around Mount Panorama. On my GTP account, it was an 8 lap custom race starting at dawn in my M6 GT3. On my second account, I bought an AMG GT3, threw the 2023 T8 livery on, and did an 8 lap trial to play with it. The wheel brought 10k and 5k respectfully.

Eh haven't been playing much.. most about an hour a week though still plenty of time to do the weekly daily races...

Tired of grinding the same races for months now... Doing my daily miles...Finally got my first Bugatti invite since release... Bought the Veyron... That's all I needed to finish the collection.

Not even gonna bother redeeming my final engine ticket until the next few updates come along...thinking of shelving GT for a couple years...

let the faucet of drip content fill the sink ya know... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Just continuing to grind the 3 most popular races in the history of video games racing games got my credits back to 55.9m

Also buying and driving new cars but limiting the price to only cars under 100k and only 1 per race as to save money, sadly there isn't that many under 100k cars left to buy.

Took some picture of McLaren, Ferrari, Porsche cars in Scapes.

Made a livery for one of my many p1 gts that looks like its made out of gold.

And that's my day in gt7 today.

Last edited:
Back