What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,949 comments
On the GTP account, my time at the Nurburgring held up for Silver, so I collected my 1,000,000 Cr. For the Sarthe grind, I dragged my tuned Ford Focus RS out of retirement. The insulting 3-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I ran the Corvette Gr.4 at Sarthe. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. At least it wasn't yet another 3-star (though that's half of my last 20) or an invite.

Some how I won the NISMO GTR (R35), which I tuned up real good but it only maxed out to 947bhp, dunno why we can't tune it higher. Also is the drag GTR in the Missions section a one off, can't you make your GTR look like that one? i guess maybe with the widebody mod?

Did soem more grinding at Lemans but this time with a Lambo Huracan GT3 car with IM tires which was fun, if you time yur pits right you can get a good easy win which I did and was happy about. Banked that 825k cr nice. Won a 5 star, won a pontless body reduction prize. :boggled:

Grinded at the Mount Panorama CE which is so annoying.
Did some testing on my FORD GT and bought a Corvette ZR1 to finsh the corvette cafe book, then some lap times at Tsukaba.

Last edited:
Did quite a bit of grinding since I have a few days off work. I think I used every Group C car except for the the 962. The wheel gave me a Mazda Atenza which I guess is cool since I didn’t already have one. Ending with 32 million credits. It looks like it’s going to be a bit before more of the really expensive cars show up, but might as well get ready for those 20 million credit cars.

Yesterday I did a bit of grinding for credits, wheel gave me a Viper GT-S. Already had one so I sold it. Then began working on some Mission challenges that I had not gotten around to. Won a few of those and got all bronze on some others which got me a Viper Gr.4. The clock crossed midnight and the wheel gave me a Peugeot L750R VGT car, so that was nice.

Today I have been working on more missions I had not golden yet, like the drifting ones. Finally beat a couple of those and only have 1 more drift mission to gold and one more pass mission to gold before I have all golds on the missions (barring the Human Comedy ones). No grinding for me today. Maybe tonight since some more Legend cars are going to pop up in the next day.

Last edited:
On the Plus account, I used the Lexus SC430 GT500 to grind Sardegna to the bone. The all-car 4-star marathon roulette gave a Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car, which got flipped for 132,820 Cr.

On the GTP account, I first bought two more Dodge Challenger R/T's, stuffed Hellcat engines in them, and widened one. To get the money back, I sent the Aston Martin DBR9 to Sardegna. That also netted me the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from a 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Last edited:
I bought the game today, so I did quite a few. Worked through the licenses, did about 15 menu books, a few missions too, but haven't gotten to liveries yet. Got a few of them tickets, which gave me the lowest rewards every time (as expected from experiences with the wheel of misfortune in GT Sport), upgraded a few cars and generally had a ton of fun.
Not sure if this is a good replacement for GT Sport, but it's a great addition so far.

I got the GT40 mkI, used Praiano’s tune for it and used it at Le Mans 30 min a few times. Also grabbed the Charger from the LCD and the 88’ Countach from the UCD. Did some other races, ending the night with 28 million credits.

After being captured by Spiritfarer for the last two days, today I decided to get back to GT.. however there were big problems all over Italy with my ISP (TIM) which reminded me why I hate games that require you to be online even when playing single player. All I could manage to do was take the 458 Gr.4 to Sarthe, since I failed the Deep Forest mission she still had to pay herself up and this was the chance.

20970906490779592.jpg

Beautiful car to drive, handles like a dream and can do a solid and fast two stopper on FM3. Race was dry so nothing eventful happened except that, instead of water, I've had penalties at Indianapolis raining on me. No idea why.

Connection was too unstable so I went back to Spiritfarer. Wheel of (Mis)Fortune was a 3* that gifted me an insulting 5k but I couldn't even get that saved due to internet failures, will be back tomorrow I guess.

Finished up the gold medals on the original Missions (got the cars they give you) and finally started the Human Comedy. Got gold at Kyoto and unfortunately only silver at Deep Forest. Need a car that averages a couple seconds faster than my current Toyota GR Supra.

Last edited:
It must be Sarthe day again. On the Plus account, I used the Lexus RC F Gr.4 to collect the cash. I almost screwed it up by not taking tires on my pit stop; the left-rear was down to nothing by the end of lap 7, and Portilla/McEwen were all over me.

The parts marathon gave me a High Lift Cam Shaft S for the 2003 Audi TT, which at least I didn't have before.

On the GTP account, I ran a couple of test laps at Tokyo with the RE Amemiya for the fresh WRS time trial. I then bought a couple of Corvette Stingrays for future engine purposes, widening one of them. Continuing with the Corvette theme, I used the Gr.4 to get the Sarthe cash and another Toyota FT-1 VGT (Gr.3) from the 4-star marathon roulette, which was flipped for 258,340 Cr.

Not today, but yesterday.
Tested the 5 Group C on Sardegna grind race. Tried the two gr2 NSX as well. Next weekend I'm going to test the rest of Japansese Gr2 cars and probably the CLK and F1 Longtail. Early results from the test: the Mazda 787B is the quickest in my hands.
Bought the IDR and did the time trial, 1 second from silver (yup, I'm far from being a top driver, but my aim is to enjoy playing)
Got a 4 star roulette. There was a Bugatti invitation but I got 30k credits as you @Chikane_GTR

Last edited:
On the GTP account, it was the unmodified Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3's turn at Sardegna. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave...you didn't guess it...a Corvettte Gr.3, which was flipped for 182,230 Cr., which went toward 2 1990 Nissan Silvias (which had their engines swapped and one widened) and 2 Toyota MR2s (which also had their engines swapped and one widened).

On the Plus account, I used the 2018 Nissan GT-R GT3 at Sardegna. The 4-star Wheel of Despair dispensed the usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

Recreated the Nigel Mansell helmet livery in GT7 today, because we can't edit our GT Sport helmet liveries (:ouch:).
So, with the new addition to edit visors, and get rid of the mandatory 'Gran Turismo' visor banner, I had no other choice to redo the whole thing.

Other than that, I completed Menu Book 28, Int B license and tried getting used to Motion Sensor steering. The latter didn't work out that well, but I think I can make it work with some practise.
3rd day I got the game and almost at lvl 15.

Took the F40 GT to Sardegna and took a F50 that was stock except for RH and Racing Wet tires to Le Mans 700, it did surprisingly well though is abit loose handling. Also created a fictional Diablo Jota GT1 variant to compete with the F40 GT and took that to Sardegna aswell, it handles quite abit worse than the F40 GT so my lap times were a few seconds slower but it was still a fun drive.

Apparently, I totally wasted a 4 star ticket. I "won" an invitation to buy a Lambo Veneno '14. BUT I ALREADY HAD THAT INVITATION SENT TO ME YESTERDAY, FROM THE GAME ITSELF, FOR FREE!

I never felt shafted more for any random reward in a GT game before....
Really, how low can you go with these reward tickets... :ouch:

I bought a Lamborghini vision Gt for 1M.

Took it for a spin and it’s great. I have a Lamborghini Diablo already but I’m liking the vision gran turismo version much better.

She sounds amazing all supped up and everything

After a few days off, today I booted GT again and saw the Miura on limited quantity, which means I needed money and I needed it fast. Which means only one thing...

20970904606292557.jpg

Yep, once again it was Lexus time. Took it to Spa 1h first and then Sardegna, had forgotten how good this car is especially on Spa. Won both races easily despite a lot of mistakes and managed to get above 3,5mil by a very little few, something like 30k. This meant that I could afford the Miura, so I went at Hagerty and bought it... unfortunately for some reason the screenshot wasn't shared on Twitter so I couldn't download it, but I did buy it and I'm happy.

Now it's time for the Festival di Sanremo, so I'll be having a lot less time to play GT unfortunately. Hopefully the GTO won't be gone before I can grind 3,55 mil but I don't have high hopes.

Back