What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,892 comments
Well I'm preparing a massive grind weekend where I plan on grinding Tokyo at least 60 times in just 2 days which would be around 49M credits to try and get the last 8 f1 gtr's before the car leaves the lcd this time around.

Or better yet I'm also getting ready for 5 more normal F1s I only have 5 f1 and I'm not happy about it.

And that's my day today in gt7:)
Now I know you won a big lottery.. no one has that much time.. unless.. So, listen, i'm a little light of funds lately, hmu with a PM/DM & kick down a few bucks.. LoL.. you and me gotta run bra'.. seriously.. take care @Chikane_GTR .. you know i'm in the background just workin' my Enzo just waitin' for ya.. cya'z!

NW.

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I took the Toyota Supra GT500 I initially tuned for one of the menu books (unsuccessfully) to Sardegna and stomped the field. Fraga was so much a non-factor (as he has the last several runs on the GTP account) I lapped him as he came down for a third time on his lap 14. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the lowest-possible/lowest-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, Fraga was finally not a factor as he was held up in traffic early. That allowed me to do a two-tire-change 26:55 run in the Honda NSX Gr.3 (fast lap 1:41.5) for a very-easy win. The NSX is utterly unremarkable, lasting about 5.5 laps on fuel, and probably not all 15 on tires.

The 2nd 3-star Wheel of Despair in a row, the 6th of 16 this month and 46th of 125 this year, spewed out the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. In case you were wondering, the odds of getting a 3-star Wheel of Despair from completing the marathon once one hits Collector Level 20 (I'm at 50) since the 1.17 update is 3-in-10, and even before that, it was 1-in-3.

You wanna know how the AI at Tokyo reacts when our " Billionaire" hit the track ?
Something like this.....
asterix-et.gif

Today was a good day back. I did 150 miles on the Ring TT. I decided to buy the AMG GT3 Evo and try to better my time in something other than a Porsche.😲 I figured if it can be the quickest car in every GT3 race this past 12 months, why not give it a go. It didn’t go well! Big understeer at turn-in and quick to break traction accelerating out. I couldn’t put in a clean lap with it. After that debacle, I got frustrated and switched back to the trusty RSR and did a sighting lap in it and then boom…
0ABF8BE8-41AA-4724-BEAB-555DF78DC778.jpeg

Threw down a Gold…with a half second cushion! My optimal time was a 15.9, so I may try to put that together to feel safe.

Next, I did a Le Mans race in an apparent monsoon to recoup my money back from the AMG Evo bust. I also started prepping for attempting a Le Mans win in a stock Gr4 car as preposed by @Touring Mars earlier here.

Finally, I got a 4* ticket for the marathon and got a 911 RSR engine.😁

Decided to revisit the Neoclassical races to see if the F1 GTR or ‘98 GT-R GT500 could win on Easy. I managed 3 1st place finishes in the F1 but the Skyline got 1st at Fuji and the Red Bull Ring but only 2nd at Big Willow. After that I did the Gr. 1 race at Fuji in the F1500T-A and SF19 Toyota. Finished with a round of Sardegna in the BR-Z GT300 and a round of LM in my Mario Kart livery RA272. Got a 4-star ticket worth 10k.

1. Tried few laps on the Green Hell but not enough motivated to complet a single lap correctly :yuck:

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ = not opened :lol: #inGreekMode

3. Few races for credits reasons - After the cash the Jag' XJ13, I'll also bank the credits for the Vulcan and the Citroen GT Road Car

Have a nice and peaceful saturday :cheers:

After seeing other thread about the Mitsubishi GTO I started working on getting a tune for Tokyo. I a little bit of work to do with it. I tried the GTO at LeMans but only it only gets about 3 laps. I could win with it like that I like to do only one stop as LeMans. So then I took the Escudo to LeMans. Rain came early on lap 2 so I pitted on lap 3. Switched to wets and the last three laps on wets for the win. Got a 6* ticket but it was crappy so I cut the game and decided to save the ticket u til after the update

Today I did Le mans 30 minute WTC 700 3 times.

This is the first time I ever try one of those grind races. I used the AGM GT3 20

First time I got 9 place because I had no idea how to manage fuel and tires. I didn't even buy Intermediate tires :lol:

The last two races I got first Place. Nice to finally start to have some credits :)

For now I had fun doing it, but I can see it will become boring after doing it 100 times.

I would also like to find a good combination that is suitable for my skill level. The AMG was a bit on the easy side. I am not a good driver, I am uasely about silver in the sport mode TT.

Last edited:
Today I did Le mans 30 minute WTC 700 3 times.

This is the first time I ever try one of those grind races. I used the AGM GT3 20

First time I got 9 place because I had no idea how to manage fuel and tires. I didn't even buy Intermediate tires :lol:

The last two races I got first Place. Nice to finally start to have some credits :)

For now I had fun doing it, but I can see it will become boring after doing it 100 times.

I would also like to find a good combination that is suitable for my skill level. The AMG was a bit on the easy side. I am not a good driver, I am uasely about silver in the sport mode TT.
The Nissan GT-R '18 is very easy on Le Mans. You'll need to downsize it to get the max PP required.
With FM6, you'll need 1 pit after the 4th lap.

Dunno if it's important to notice but my rating were updated today for the 1st time:
1684601963196.png

Last edited:
On the Plus account, I doubled up on the grind. First, I skipped over the Renault Megane Gr.4 at Sarthe in favor of the Honda NSX Gr.4 because I needed a guaranteed win. It didn't disappoint, with a fast lap of 4:20.5, fuel that would last about 3.5 laps, and tires that would have lasted at least 7 had the weather been dry.

Good news - I got a 6-star workout ticket. Not-so-great news - it gave me a Ferrari VGT, which is going for 399,840 Cr. on the selling market. More good news - that gave me a head start on Thursday's incoming crop while allowing me to buy the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR - BMW before I head on vacation.

That F1 was immediately put to work at Sardegna as it was the one Gr.3 car I didn't have on the Plus account. It is the meta Gr.3 car (as it should be since it costs nearly 30 times the average Gr.3 car) - as long as you mind the fuel, it will do 5 laps, it will turn a 1:39.1 if you don't mind the fuel, and it should last 15 laps on tires. The one downside is it doesn't quite have the grip of the modern Gr.3/GT3 cars, especially coming out of 2nd-gear corners. The 26:16 finish time is the bonus - you don't have to worry about Fraga running a perfect race.

On the GTP account, I used the 2008 Honda NSX GT500 at Sardegna and the Honda NSX Gr.B at Sarthe to get the 1,552,500 Cr. and an engine marathon ticket. It didn't give me something I didn't already have, but at least gave me something I only had one of - the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 engine.

I’ve had another big Tokyo session while listening to a bunch of new albums.
I have a feeling this will become a new weekend habit, discovering new music and grinding credits :P
Started at 10m, just finished at 17m.

4-Star Roulette paid 30,000, and I also got a Mazda engine from an extra menu ticket!

Last edited:
I’ve had another big Tokyo session while listening to a bunch of new albums.
I have a feeling this will become a new weekend habit, discovering new music and grinding credits :P
Started at 10m, just finished at 17m.

4-Star Roulette paid 30,000, and I also got a Mazda engine from an extra menu ticket!
That's also me I have my pc with anime or youtube playing next to me and I have my MP3 player with my music right next to me. Some find grinding boring but to me its peace and relaxation I'm at peace when I grind for credits.:)

That's also me I have my pc with anime or youtube playing next to me and I have my MP3 player with my music right next to me. Some find grinding boring but to me its peace and relaxation I'm at peace when I grind for credits.:)
Right? It’s like meditation for me. I can’t find too many things that can grab my focus like GT7 does, even before I got VR, so it really doesn’t bother me to grind; I enjoy it.

Finally golded Catalunya Circuit Experience 1 lap attack in a Huracan that behave like a pig compared to what I remember from the Fuji Time Trial lately!
After nearly 300 km I came within 5 thousands of gold time...
It took me next 200 km to finally better that lap, phew!
CatalunyaCE.jpg

Finally got gold in all the Neo-classic races. My 5 star prize ticket gave me a '02 Viper GTS. I sold it for 41k credits. Seriously, that's the worst 5 star ticket I've ever seen. All the prizes on the ticket were crap. The biggest reward was a single gold bar. Lowest prize looked to be 30k in credits.

I thought 5 stars were supposed to be a good reward. In the past I've gotten big stacks of gold bricks or maybe a Gr.3 or Gr.4 car but this one looked like a 3 or 4 star ticket. Oh well.

Last edited:
Shamed the grid at Sardegna by lapping them twice, and some three times, with the Porsche 919 Hybrid several times.
Without much tuning, I'm doing 1:36 laps in this car, 1 stop at FM1, fuel only.
Finished 3 races around the 24:35 mark. With proper tuning, it might get me around quicker, but I'm not aiming for quicker races.
Loved this car in GT Sport and don't know why I never tried it in GT7, but today's runs rekindled friendship with this car. Such a great ride.

IMG_3331.jpeg

Last edited:
The 1st day of my super grind weekend has come to a end.:)

Today I grinded Tokyo a total of 29 times with a total of 23.3M credits and a total of 1603.3 miles driven. :)

Overall it was a successful day and hopefully I still have enough time before the F1 leaves.

Todays credit breakdown
Credits from Ticket stuff - 0
Credits from cars sold - 0
Credits from online TT - 0

Day start stats
Gran Turismo® 7_20230520000651.jpg

Day finish stats
Gran Turismo® 7_20230520232408.jpg

Have a goodnight/ evening/ day everyone. :)

1. Bought the Jaguar XJ13 🥰

2. Got the silver trophy for the 3 Le Mans race cars 🤩

3. Some daily (fun) races on Atlanta track with the Silvia. I've missed the Hat Trick (Pole position, 1st, and best lap) on the 3rd race. Mostly, I'm on the podium or Top 5 :sly:

4. Visited Le Mans with my Nissan GT-R for some credits reasons (need to bank cash for the Vulcan and the GT Race car)

5. Played with the livery editor and created a style for my virtual racing team. This style will be applied to all the cars I use in races (online or not).

3. ⭐⭐⭐ : not open

Last edited:
Back