What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,878 comments
Mind and body are tired ... But I did it.

Gold time achieved.

1883f655cbb10-screenshotUrl.jpg

142.6 miles over The Green Hell ... That's enough for today.

What the hell is the AI doing?

So I did a practice custom race to replicate the possible outcome of next weeks daily races and the AI seem to have just gone completely stupid!
Never seen this before but when I was approaching the car ahead I noticed the indicators were on, on the AI car. Now I didn’t think anything off it until I saw the next car doing the same and then I found the cars going really slowly. Reset the lobby thinking it’s a bug but no same thing happened again, the AI slows right down let’s you pass them and then goes full speed again.

Honestly what are PD playing at? It’s suppose to be a racing game this but I never get any racing from the AI as they are the dumbest AI on the planet. I honestly think GT7 is the worst GT game I’ve ever played.

Just revisiting some of the golds I missed on my first playthrough of the menu books...

Is there an issue with the handling since the/a recent update? I'm using my Megan RS Trophy '11 in the European Clubman up 600 and I'm finding it really difficult under braking. Watched the replay back to see what was happening and the front is compressing ridiculously, de-stabilising the whole car. I've done the Sardegna race three times this evening and I managed to flip the Megane front-ways onto its lid braking for the final left-hander.

Back from a long WE far from screens.

Bought the Porsche Spyder to complete extra café menu, got a 6* engine ticket, which resulted in a RX7 Engine (14 engines on my shelves...)

Grinded one Sardegna to begin crawling back to the 12M I need to buy the legendary Jaguar.

Got a 3* for my DW which resulted in a wopping 10k...

Bought the Porsche Spyder to complete extra café menu, got a 6* engine ticket, which resulted in a RX7 Engine (14 engines on my shelves...)

Grinded one Sardegna to begin crawling back to the 12M I need to buy the legendary Jaguar.

welcome back :)

Last night was a pretty productive one. There’s something about the Ring TT that I’m absolutely loving at the moment. I did a single “sighting” lap of 8:22.549 and then went for big push and found another 1.3 seconds. 😁

5BCA4FBF-6B6A-4CB9-B2AB-57D0C832DEDE.jpeg

There’s a :14.xxx in there for sure. I had a bad run onto the dottinger hohe and lost a bit out of tiergarten as well.

After that, I did a few La Sarthe races in my stock GT4 Cayman to build up some credits.

I ran OWS. Seeing as I ran stock cars I got hammered. That's fine. Still had fun.

In the afternoon my son came over and he tried his hand at the manual transmission with a wheel.

Did some grinding under the influence of Romulus ale. And the phone had problems first. Go figure 🤔

Last edited:
Good morning to everybody , have a nice week .
Not much yesterday, one lemans and 1 hour mission that was successful.
Must find the time to collect back the 16 millions i spent for the two cars of LCD .
Hope at the end of the week to make it.

Other news
Rumors ( unconfirmed ) said that our " Billionaire " are facing problems putting ballast in right place in order to make his GTR faster to achieve 30 Tokyo's in a single day .....
fail-gif-shopping-cart.gif

Today marks the end of my grind weekend today I was only able to do 15 Tokyo's so a total of 44 Tokyo in 2 days a little disappointed since I felt like I could had done a few more.

I know that feeling, my friend.
The CRB on Tokyo is mostly for the-one-we-dont-say-his-name
Yesterday I did lost 3 CRB out of 29 1 cause I over shot a turn and a AI car was waiting for me at the end, and 2 cause I missed the breaking zone in the final hairpin.

But overall I just know the AI to good in this race to just lose the CRB that easy.

4 stars ....one million?!!!!!
Damn,what am doing wrong ?
View attachment 1258486
Dunno if you're doing something wrong :lol:
What about your trick to get better tickets? Have you validated your theory?

4. Visited Spa, Le Mans and Sardegna for some obvious reasons :sly: I've enough banked credits for the Vulcan and the GT Road car. It's time to complete my cars collection.

5. Decided to be happy with bronze on Autopolis and Nurb' (as i'm not greedy and rapacious like our "billionaire" friend :lol:)

Run 3 races at la Sarthe with my R92CP to recover a bit from the 16 millions " loss " yesterday.
The weather was kind in one race and broke the 4.00 min. barrier getting in to 3.59s always on FM6.
The race steward never forget to give me that small " bonuses" of 0.500 penalties when am pushing for best lap , we are in very close relationship 💞 when it comes to the matter of white lines ....... especially those ones that are inside of the kerbs .
Anyway,i get use to it and hope someday to get his retirement and track limits reveal.
In a few ill start a run for the daily work and I'll open the tickets of the week.
Its my day off and and i can recover from any upset the wheel can bring.

Time to wear my swimming suit and dive to France.....
View attachment 1252119
That same guy lives in Belgium, too. He's always bugging me on the Spa race.

I've got 2 engines saved up for after this week's update, in the hope something not-crap is added...
Today marks the end of my grind weekend today I was only able to do 15 Tokyo's so a total of 44 Tokyo in 2 days a little disappointed since I felt like I could had done a few more.
Today has been declared a day of national mourning :(:(:(

3 laps of Autopolis (Sport mode) and 3 laps of Suzuka (time trial) just to reach my Daily Marathon of 26.2 miles...

6* ticket = 1,000,000 Cr. :lol:

Not bad for about 12 minutes work... though it could also have been the Enzo.

Last edited:
4. Visited Spa, Le Mans and Sardegna for some obvious reasons :sly: I've enough banked credits for the Vulcan and the GT Road car. It's time to complete my cars collection.

5. Decided to be happy with bronze on Autopolis and Nurb' (as i'm not greedy and rapacious like our "billionaire" friend :lol:)
6. 2 runs in Tokyo with the ZR1. Easy win, FM6, sport tyres, not fun :boggled:

7. Bought the Lambo V12 VGT, and the 3 Jaguar VGT Coupé, SV and Roadster 🤩 Reached 300.584 points car collection

Today Nothing no grind no miles other then the daily ticket stuff.

But I have a plan to grind a full grid of only 20M cars.

So that's 4 of each.

8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta X4 - Not yet done.
250 GTO CN.3729GT X4 - Not yet done.
F1 1994 X4 - Done
300SL W194 X4 - Not yet done.
Cobra Daytona Coupe X4 - Not yet done.

:lol:

Last edited:
I edited my post since I just saw there's only 4 20M credit cars so I guess it'll be 5 of each I already have 5 F1s:)

No secret I just play alot.:)
In fact, there are 5 cars at Cr. 20.000.000 but you already have one of them.... :lol:

Let's do some maths now...
5 cars at Cr 20.000.000 each = Cr 100.000.000 (ok for everyone so far?).
You'll need to win 121 times Tokyo or Le Mans with the CRB to get that amount of money.

Is this world serious? :cheers:

In fact, there are 5 cars at Cr. 20.000.000 but you already have one of them.... :lol:

Let's do some maths now...
5 cars at Cr 20.000.000 each = Cr 100.000.000 (ok for everyone so far?).
You'll need to win 121 times Tokyo or Le Mans with the CRB to get that amount of money.

Is this world serious? :cheers:
Your right I counted 4 for some reason. :lol: Thanks for the correction pesselles.:)

Guess all my grindings is getting to me.:(

I done well over 90 Tokyo grinds in the last week with only 3 CRB lost so its not a big deal.:)

@Pesselles , my theory " collapse" at 4th day,i did mention it.
At least i got engine that didn't have and get 2 parts " not for sale " that maybe in a long future might use or might forget that even exist 🤣 .
Today just arrived home and i must do at least one race for the daily " whatever" .
I'll see you all in the morning before work, now am going to grid, eat, sleep in the exact order .

@Chikane_GTR only one question.
really-harper (1).gif

@Chikane_GTR: How do you support yourself in real life? If you're a minor be honest, we can live with that. Otherwise, WTAF?
And I can’t imagine that playing style goes well with a marriage either? I play a 1/4 of that most of the time and get told off.
I if play every day my wife has issues sometimes and that's usually a couple of hours. But I will play until 12:30 -1:00 am then try to get up at 5:30😁

Yesterday I did lose 3 CRB's out of 29 1 cause I over shot a turn and a AI car was waiting for me at the end..

But overall I just know the AI to good in this race to just lose the CRB that easy.
.. smh, son your preachin' to the choir.. LoL!

.. heck all I have to do is attempt to hold my line in traffic & all of a sudden one of them AI cars manages to hit the brakes at just the wrong moment.. but that's what retry is for.. all in a day of GT!

NW.

Guess all my grindings is getting to me.:(

I done well over 90 Tokyo grinds in the last week with only 3 CRB lost so its not a big deal.:)
If grinding 121 times the same track is a bit boring and if it's not already done, you can complete the tracks experiences to get some credits for your 20.000.000 cars collection :)

BTW, I should also start to bank A LOT OF cash for these cars (I still need to collect Cr. 209.000.000 for the 37 last cars missing)

Back