What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,623 comments
That's also me I have my pc with anime or youtube playing next to me and I have my MP3 player with my music right next to me. Some find grinding boring but to me its peace and relaxation I'm at peace when I grind for credits.:)
Ok, first of all, how I missed this I don't even know.. BUT, @Chikane_GTR , bra', really ?? a pc or mp3.. dude, your a billionaire!.. & to add, it's the 21st century.. take this fwiw from a lower-level racer like me.. Now, no offense (LoL), but when it's "that time" sound is monument IMHO.. 2 things I want to state..

1). drop the pc/mp3 and invest in some ear-buds & use your phone..

JBL-TP-TWS.jpg

.. what I use personally.. the bass is amazing and the life on one charge is over 30 hours, a bit less if your constantly on blast mode like me.. LoL.. you can never go wrong with JBL..

.. that will take care of your music.. Now, let's get on to how you hear the game.. I mean how are you gonna hear the game if you have noise cancelling JBL's blowing in your eardrums ??.. Answer, over the ear bluetooth wireless headphones.. I take it you have a smart-tv with BT capabilities, well, use it.. and use something along the lines of these..

2). Sony smart BT over the ear headphones..

SONY-BT.jpg

.. these will slide nicely over your earbuds, hooked up straight to your TV so you get the full sound of the race.. then from there all you have to do is adjust which sound you want to be dominant.. personally I like 60% music 40% race, this way I can still hear the sound of the car, but have my music kickin' !

So Chik, your a billionaire.. get with the program!.. enjoy life braddah'.. have the best of both worlds!.. use your phone & TV at the same time & hear both worlds.. scrap that pc/mp3 combo, it's embarrasing (LoL).. here I am a lowly peasant breaking things down to the upper class.. smh.. I love it!

NW.

Last edited:
I never have music on. Engine sound is all I need.

Tried out a few LM cars on Sardegna. Doesn't really matter which one you pick. They are all easy two-fingers-up-the-nose cheat wins.
Dunno what to do in GT7 for the upcoming 10 days till Diablo IV is available.
Got 100mln in the bank and nothing I'd want to buy.

Last edited:
Bought the NSX Group 3 and took it to Catalunya. I then drove my Camaro ZL1 1LE around Road Atlanta, my Genesis "G70N" around the Nurburgring, the Viper GTS '02 around Trial Mountain and my tuned C6 Corvette ZR-1 around Sardegna A.

Today after not doing much the first half of the day I came alive for the second half of the day and grinded a good amount of credits.:)

@Chikane_GTR: How do you support yourself in real life? If you're a minor be honest, we can live with that. Otherwise, WTAF?
And I can’t imagine that playing style goes well with a marriage either? I play a 1/4 of that most of the time and get told off.
Nothing like that I just have the time to play alot that's really all.
If grinding 121 times the same track is a bit boring and if it's not already done, you can complete the tracks experiences to get some credits for your 20.000.000 cars collection :)

BTW, I should also start to bank A LOT OF cash for these cars (I still need to collect Cr. 209.000.000 for the 37 last cars missing)
I finished all the CE I got gold in a few of them and bronze in the rest I'm just not fast enough for gold in those and I'll just be wasting my time trying.:)

Ok, first of all, how I missed this I don't even know.. BUT, @Chikane_GTR , bra', really ?? a pc or mp3.. dude, your a billionaire!.. & to add, it's the 21st century.. take this fwiw from a lower-level racer like me.. Now, no offense (LoL), but when it's "that time" sound is monument IMHO.. 2 things I want to state..

View attachment 1258675

.. what I use personally.. the bass is amazing and the life on one charge is over 30 hours, a bit less if your constantly on blast mode like me.. LoL.. you can never go wrong with JBL..

.. that will take care of your music.. Now, let's get on to how you hear the game.. I mean how are you gonna hear the game if you have noise cancelling JBL's blowing in your eardrums ??.. Answer, over the ear bluetooth wireless headphones.. I take it you have a smart-tv with BT capabilities, well, use it.. and use something along the lines of these..

View attachment 1258677

.. these will slide nicely over your earbuds, hooked up straight to your TV so you get the full sound of the race.. then from there all you have to do is adjust which sound you want to be dominant.. personally I like 60% music 40% race, this way I can still hear the sound of the car, but have my music kickin' !

So Chik, your a billionaire.. get with the program!.. enjoy life braddah'.. have the best of both worlds!.. use your phone & TV at the same time & hear both worlds.. scrap that pc/mp3 combo, it's embarrasing (LoL).. here I am a lowly peasant breaking things down to the upper class.. smh.. I love it!

NW.
Thank you NW_saint for the recommendations I'll will consider them I been using the cheap apple ear buds you buy from amazon for 20 bucks.

Its not a MP3 player but my Ipad where I have all my music and yeah that's not going anywhere for a phone.:P

I never have music on. Engine sound is all I need.

Tried out a few LM cars on Sardegna. Doesn't really matter which one you pick. They are all easy two-fingers-up-the-nose cheat wins.
Dunno what to do in GT7 for the upcoming 10 days till Diablo IV is available.
Got 100mln in the bank and nothing I'd want to buy.
I normally only listen to my music when playing after 9pm has to not have the tv volume high and disturb my family members.

Last edited:

View attachment 1258675

View attachment 1258677

NW.
I gotta ask…are you seriously wearing earbuds playing music from your phone and headphones over them with the game audio playing simultaneously?
Why not just run Spotify app on the console for your music, kill the in-game music and adjust the sound levels for engine, transmission, tire noise etc. accordingly with the in-game audio adjustments?

I gotta ask…are you seriously wearing earbuds playing music from your phone and headphones over them with the game audio playing simultaneously?

Absolutely! 60/40.. playlists are set, I just choose which one I want to hear, and let it run
Why not just run Spotify app on the console for your music, kill the in-game music and adjust the sound levels for engine, transmission, tire noise etc. accordingly with the in-game audio adjustments?
.. never heard the "in-game" music, shut that off on day 1, and as far as "spotify" goes, never heard that either.. if I want something that's an app. I run laut.fm via the phone, choose my genere (usually deep house), and awayyyyy we go!.. but 99% of the time, yeah, it's one of my personal playlists that gives me the exact tempo that I want.. everyone has their own way of doing things bra', and that's mine ftr..

NW.

Last edited:
1. Visited Le Mans for some credit reasons :sly:

2. Raced few daily races (Goodwood and Deep forest) for the "50 online races" trophy

3. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Toyota Tundra TRD Pro - Sold Cr. 19.000

4. Bought the Volkswagen GTI Supersport VGT - need 6 more "Le Mans" to complete my daily car collection boughts.

Last edited:
I tried to do Tokyo with a couple of different cars but I didn't really want to race there. So I took a couple of minutes to figure out what to race at Sardegna and chose the CLK GTR. After I finished the race I did a time trial at Sardegna with the same car. The I went back to the garage and I was going to drive my MR2 and remembered I had some engines for it so I grabbed one and dropped the swap in. I put a wide body on it and painted purple. Car looks really good I wish I took a picture of it. I do anything else with it because I wasn't sure how I wanted to set it up. Then I went back to my original MR2 took it to Watkins Glen short for a few laps. Got a Porsche invite so I can get another Carrera. I got the 1st one for finishing the cafe menus.

1. Visited Le Mans for some credit reasons :sly:

2. Raced few daily races (Goodwood and Deep forest) for the "50 online races" trophy

3. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Toyota Tundra TRD Pro - Sold Cr. 19.000

4. Bought the Volkswagen GTI Supersport VGT - need 6 more "Le Mans" to complete my daily car collection boughts.
5. Went to Spa for credits reasons

6. Went to Tokyo with the ZR1 but didn't get the CRB (because of this stupid Gallo and his stupid Lambo') :grumpy: Will definitly grind on Le Mans.

7. Bought the Audi e-tron VGT 🤩

6. Went to Tokyo with the ZR1 but didn't get the CRB (because of this stupid Gallo and his stupid Lambo') :grumpy: Will definitly grind on Le Mans.

The last days you're always like that :
I bought this ,i bought that ,i bought this and that, i bought this after that ,i bought all these and that and after that all these .
Why don't you say it simple ?
raining-money-not-a-problem-5tncprlyz8cenodi.gif

Good news guys, here is my tutorial "How to buy cars in GT7" based on my experience :dopey:
  1. Select your best car in your garage and race on Le Mans / Sardegna (or Tokyo if you're not clostophobic)
  2. Repeat this as much as possible based on your planning / wife mood / health / work / etc.
  3. Buy the cars you want / need in Brand Central to complete your collection
  4. Go back to step 1
If you have any question, please contact my agent :cheers:

Good news guys, here is my tutorial "How to buy cars in GT7" based on my experience :dopey:
  1. Select your best car in your garage and race on Le Mans / Sardegna (or Tokyo if you're not clostophobic)
  2. Repeat this as much as possible based on your planning / wife mood / health / work / etc.
  3. Buy the cars you want / need in Brand Central to complete your collection
  4. Go back to step 1
If you have any question, please contact my agent :cheers:
How much do I have pay to learn this system? 😁

It was a very fun and productive day yesterday. No LeMans race, but I did plenty of things.

Raced at Watkins Glen to start the day, then went for a ride at Fuji, and finally did the Sardegna grind race with the Escudo. I'm very happy because I got a sub 26min time.

And got my 3rd Veyron before the ticket invitation expires.

Already looking forward to tonight's session.

8. Did few more races (daily and Le Mans) - Got the fastest lap on race at Goodwood (1.31.xxx) <--- :gtpflag:

9. Bought 2 small others German cars but do I need to mention it? :lol:

Last edited:
I sat down to tune a car. Then decided that a fun way to test the rear camber, toe, and LSD was to chuck her about at the limit.

Cue two hours of pratting about in drift lobbies in an underpowered car trying to keep up with the monsters. Tuning was dialled in after about 15 minutes, but once you pop, you can't stop.

Note to self; rear toe in doesn't always help, sometimes zero is best.

I had 2 days off work in a row so I played a lot of GT7 to say the least. Finished 1st in every event except the chilli races which aren’t going too well so far. I was in 3rd in the Gr 3 race at one of the Japanese tracks and I started losing control and I could have caught it but one of the AI crashed into me and knocked me off the track so I finished 7th. I managed to win one of the Rally races by wrecking the AI car, but I can’t win a clean race. I did win the Gr. 4 chilli race at the almost Oval track in a stock Veyron Gr. 4. The Gr. 1 event at Road Atlanta was fun, too bad the pay is so low and the CRB is beyond my skill level. Did some grinding including 3 rounds of Tokyo in the swapped MR2, swapped Cappuccino, and the ‘88 Countach. No idea how I lost the CRB with the MR2 but I don’t know how I kept it with the Cappuccino considering I hit the side of an AI car when I spun out. Ran spa in the TS030 and a number of LM and Sardegna rounds as well. I also bought a 4th F1 GTR, but with all the grinding and other races I did I have 21 million credits already which is a good start for the F1 Road cars and 917k I plan on buying later.

Cool day today.

1st. I got back to 100M it just took me 8 days to do so now I wait to see what my next shopping spree will be.:)

2nd. I tried to get gold in some of the CE but that didn't go well so I gave up I'll stay with bronze.

3rd. I made a M&M livery for my Ferrari fxxk. Gonna try a Oreo Cookie livery for my P1 GTR next.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230523210045.jpg

4th. I did something I never done before I clicked on the multiplayer icon just to check it out as I have no interest in playing online.

5th. My Suzuki is past 12K miles just from grinding Tokyo with it (It had around 2000 Miles when I started grinding Tokyo with it)

6th. checking my monthly stats I done Alot of driving.:)
Gran Turismo® 7_20230523210208.png

And that's been my day in gt7 today.

Back