What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,626 comments
1. Tried to improve my PB on Willow Springs with the Fugu but... :banghead: Only need 5 hundreds to get a good silver....

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐: Porsche Taycan Turbo S

3. Visited Spa with some friends for credits reasons ;)
Still wondering if I buy the 250 GT Berlinetta now or keep on grinding for the Cobra Daytona.

As it's a beautiful day here, I wish you a happy unbirthday 🥰
4. Won some new races: Atlanta and Autopolis with the SF23 F1, Blue Moon with the GT-R '17, High Speed Ring with the C6 ZR1 and Monza with the GT40 '66.

5. Decided to go for the Shelby Cobra Daytona. So, I'll plan how to grind Cr. 10.000.000 in few days.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, Sunday mornin'.. nothing like waking up, having a fresh cup of Italian roast, and then applying the Italian roast at a TM/HCP (that field got smoked like a bowl of pineapple express).. i'll be back later with more goodies.. could be a grinder day at the ol' home base (TM!)

.. last lap and a half in shotgun POV!

NW.

Last edited:
could be a grinder day at the ol' home base (TM!)
GIF by Got Talent Global

-

I've done 220 miles in three races and finally bought my first 10 million Cr. car, the McLaren MP4/4.

As a bonus, it also allowed me to complete the Honda racing cars bonus menu, which paid out a Super Formula SF19 - given that I already had the SF23, I'm glad to get the SF19 without having to buy it.

My three races were:
1. Spa 24h / WTC 800(AMG GT3 '20) - 2nd place
2. Le Mans WTC 700 (Ferrari 458 Italia GT3) - 1st place
3. same as 2.

The AI seemed to be all over the shop in both LM races, inexplicably staying out on the wrong tyres even though it had the heaviest race I've ever experienced at LM (yellow blotches everywhere...); and there was a couple of faintly ridiculous moments - the last placed AI lost traction coming into Mulsanne, and although there were blue flags waving, I stayed back a bit and let the car in front skid off the track in front of me; except, by the time I reached the right-hander to exit Mulsanne, it had slammed on the brakes and stopped dead right on the racing line and I crashed right into it :rolleyes: A fun race though, and an easy 1.65 million to reach my 10m target.

Last edited:
Just did some runs to collect the 10 millions MP4 ( 4 runs remaining) but i start disappointing with my self since from first day was a " race " to reach 39 level and start " collecting" what LCD offers .
Definitely its crucial not to miss some " must have " cars that make your life easier at some points ,but isn't that the core of the game, or is it ?
Anyway whatever it is , definitely it's not fun after so much time.
So i decided to start the CE sections in order to learn the tracks which are quite many for me after gt6 .
I start from the beginning, American sector and today at noon i golden another one all the way .
Hope to keep it that way at least to be familiar with the new tracks for me.
Also ill be able to do some other races and start using more cars that collecting dust in my garage.

Have a good week all .

More engine swaps, tuning, and a bit of grinding to pay for said engine swaps and other parts. Put the Escudo engine in the GTO and the Z4 GT3 engine in the 3.0 CSL and ran them at LM 700pp. Finished the night with a round of Sardegna in the R34 GTR with the R92CP swap. Got a 3-star ticket worth 10k.

Gearing the GTO is proving to be a challenge due to turbo lag, but I set a personal lap record of 3:56 at LM 700pp, so it definitely has potential. Not sure how close to 800pp it can go, and that is something I’ll do tonight.

Just did some runs to collect the 10 millions MP4 ( 4 runs remaining) but i start disappointing with my self since from first day was a " race " to reach 39 level and start " collecting" what LCD offers .
Definitely its crucial not to miss some " must have " cars that make your life easier at some points ,but isn't that the core of the game, or is it ?
So i decided to start the CE sections in order to learn the tracks which are quite many for me after gt6 .
I start from the beginning, American sector and today at noon i golden another one all the way .
Also ill be able to do some other races and start using more cars that collecting dust in my garage.

Have a good week all .
Good mindset my friend for the CE and I'll consider to follow your smart example because I need to learn more and tracks and alors grinding just for grinding can be boring on a long term.

1 Sardegna grind and again a DW 3*, all cash, showing even 1M stack of gold ingot, ok, give me the usual 5k.... what ? it has stopped one step further ? an ingot ? with a 3*, well I'll take it, not something incredible, but out of the ordinary...

I’ve been having fun with the Trueno and the Levin, and I’ve discovered something I feel I should’ve known from the start.

The AE86 is an insane grip monster with the widebody, I’ve been having a blast playing with different settings for the Tokyo 600pp race (mostly 2nd place…) and there’s potential for a real 600pp killer there. Someone competent should take an in-depth look at these cars…

Anyway, is there a 600pp sports tire league online in GT7? I like my chances there! ;)

4. Won some new races: Atlanta and Autopolis with the SF23 F1, Blue Moon with the GT-R '17, High Speed Ring with the C6 ZR1 and Monza with the GT40 '66.

5. Decided to go for the Shelby Cobra Daytona. So, I'll plan how to grind Cr. 10.000.000 in few days.
GT40 in a 350pp race sounds a bit overkill! I won it in a 350pp Mini ;)

Have a good week all .
I gave myself a LCD "restriction" from the point I got to the end of Menu 39 and have stuck to it so far. I buy nothing over 3m and limit myself to one of the 10 cars each round, plus anything <1m. That means a maximum of 5m on LCD every 10 days approx and an average maximum of 1 grind per day. Even that is too many for me some times so I have skipped a few days.

When the LCD was full of 20m cars, I bought nothing at all from the LCD that week and picked up some other cars needed for Extra Menus.

Instead, there are a small number of short races that pay quite well and are easier to get CRB for me (I lose concentration on a longer race) - I seem to run the 550pp Japanese race at Grand Valley regularly - 82.5k for about 7 minutes - in many cars and the 600pp on the full GV track. The Ferrari events are fun and pay reasonably amounts too, Dragon Trail and Maggiore I enjoy.

In the current LCD batch I've avoided the grind for the 4.5m Porsche, I may even skip the 2.7m Nissan and just pick up the 2 1m credit cars.
I find the game much more enjoyable this way.

Last edited:
The little Civic that could! Did the 30 minute 700PP LeMans race with my Honda Civic Type R on Normal difficulty.

It was kind of a hard race and I think its the lowest PP (655) I can go and still win at normal difficulty.
Just when I got to first position it started to rain and I had to pit for intermediates. Then the track dried out SUPER fast and I had to do two laps in the dry on intermediates that were completely red. The car is fun to drive and has low understeer for a FF car and it even does 285 km/h on the straights but what really hampers its performance is the unexpectedly thirsty engine.
Had to pit on the 3rd lap. Its impossible to coast and short-shift with it and drive for the win, you have to keep its little turbo engine at high revs all the time to keep up with the group 4 Corvette C7 and Viper.
But with the little Civic its a fun challenging race, I can recommend it!

Fastest lap was a 4:20.500 BTW

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230529001050.jpg

20970881684578045.jpg

20970033332256990.jpg

Last edited:
A couple "practice races" around Dragon Trail, mostly to get the braking points and muscle memory locked in for Wednesday. Also, figuring out the tire plan for the race. Tire saver, or one stopper? HHmmmmmm.......

Two swaps today: Audi TTS '14 and Mazda RX7-GT-X (FC) '90. Ran both at LeMans. The Mazda is a rocket and great on fuel, (203mph and 4 laps on FM1). The Audi is not as fast or fuel efficient, but handles great and is a pleasure to drive. Got 1M from the wheel.

I engine swapped and fully modified my TVR Tuscan then took it to Fuji. I also drove the car around Le Mans. After that I gave my C2 Corvette some handling mods and a few a e s t h e t i c upgrades before taking it to Dragon Trail Seaside. I then drove the Alfa 155 V6 Ti around the Nurburgring 24 Hour layout, my modified '69 429 Boss Mustang around Bathurst and my yellow Evo 5 around Willow Springs Big Willow.

Wow, took the S Barker Tourer into Sunday Cup at Monza, won (but not as easy as the Alfa) and as that topped my daily miles up, got given a 6-star ticket! Opened the ticket and was given the Enzo Ferrari!!!! Cr. 2.5 million (which is why I'd never bought it!).
Sometimes this game does surprise you!

SHARE_20230529_0709090.png

Wow, took the S Barker Tourer into Sunday Cup at Monza, won (but not as easy as the Alfa) and as that topped my daily miles up, got given a 6-star ticket! Opened the ticket and was given the Enzo Ferrari!!!! Cr. 2.5 million (which is why I'd never bought it!).
Sometimes this game does surprise you!

View attachment 1260706
You lucky bastard.

You lucky bastard.
🤣🤣🤣

I know! Had the game for over a year and I think it's the best prize so far (that I can remember)..... I usually get a 3 or 4 star ticket and the smallest pile of coins. When I've had 6-star tickets before they've usually been for engines..... chuffed!!!

Last edited:
1. One round in Sardegna to get the daily marathon ticket and the CRB :sly:

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Lexus RC F '14 - sold Cr. 26.700

3. Unable to improve my PB at Willow Springs. Still need to gain 0:500 to get a solid silver here.
4. Golded CE Blue Moon Bay with the 'Stang: 1:09:996.... :lol:

5. Improved my PB on Willow Spring by 0:050... :banghead:

Last edited:
Just run one race for griding purpose and got a 3 star .
After that visit yhe grand valley for the first time as @sirjim73 advice me and did 3 different races ,the first 3 .
Even if i was familiar that track on gt6 ,looks brand new and nothing reminds me the old track.
Can't say that am excited with the new layouts but ill get use to it .
The short version it's like racing at an old mine at some areas 😅 .
Anyway, interesting races and you can " dust of " lot of a cars .
Ill keep that approach by doing only one griding race a day .

Have a good fay ladies and gents .

Been grinding this past weekend. Have 18M credits in the bank. Just 2M more and the Daytona Coupe is mine. After some grinding I completed the Gr.1 Menu Book. I have a new found respect for these high downforce cars. I used to hate driving them, but now I really enjoy doing legit races with them. Got a 6* ticket for the menu book completion. 500k credits.

I drove several cars yesterday.
-The Nissan GT-R R34 GT500 around Dragon Trail Gardens
-The Ferrari Testarossa around Nurburgring GP Sprint
-The McLaren P1 GTR around Sardegna B
-The GR Yaris around Interlagos
-The Lamborghini Murcielago around Watkins Glen
-My tuned Toyota 86 around Kyoto Driving Park
-The Shelby Mustang GT350 around Maggiore West
-The Cayman GT4 around Deep Forest

I started with Willow this morning before work, but the terror kittens were to active so i could not focus for a PB so the 16.3 still stands..

Then did some new races

-Formula on Road Atlanta
-Formula on Autopolis
-the New GT-R on Blue moon

And did the monza Sunday Cup, by mistake i was still in my Escudo Lancer, so 2 laps Sunday cup with a lot of tubo lag and a lot of smoking tires :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back