What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,815 comments
Tweak the tune on the Mini Supra,
Sausage kerbs are even worse for this car.
2023-05-30 20.19.17.png

I started with Willow this morning before work, but the terror kittens were to active so i could not focus for a PB so the 16.3 still stands..

Then did some new races

-Formula on Road Atlanta
-Formula on Autopolis
-the New GT-R on Blue moon

And did the monza Sunday Cup, by mistake i was still in my Escudo Lancer, so 2 laps Sunday cup with a lot of tubo lag and a lot of smoking tires :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love that Sunday cup I race it a few times before I do a Tokyo grind, I just love testing and using any road car yeah its a easy win against cute little turtle cars but you get 45K.

Last edited:
Endlessly farming le mans (and tokyo once or twice) for engine swaps and s parts.
Cappuccino+13B is a crazy combo.
You just need to be a tad careful as it is snappy, even with this tune.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-187#post-13859541
But you can get 3 laps on FM6 at LeMans and you will normally get into 1st before Porsche Curves, running softs lasts around 2.5 to 3laps so it works well either way.
If you use FM1, you will get 1st before the end of Mulsanne as this thing keeps accelerating to 350km/h with ease, even in FM6.
This car can easily make it so you do 8 laps instead of the usual 7.
You will normally have a 1:40 lead before the end of lap 7 so you may as well park it and wait for the time to expire before crossing the line, thus saving a lap.

Made replica grids and races using cars from PGR4 in all of the available classes from that game F Class - A Class though I will have to redo a few of them as I do not have the proper cars on GT7 at the time, mainly used and/or vintage cars.

I did the Autopolis Super Formula race on Hard difficulty and won it, albeit after abandoning my first run due to a lack of IM tyres (which although it did rain, it was not heavy enough for IMs anyway...)

Really really enjoy this combo - Autopolis is a favourite of mine, even though that 1st corner is tricky - the final section of the track after the hairpin is one of my favourite sections in the game - and in the SF cars, it's a really great experience.

The AI was on Hard tyres and one car didn't pit until 1 lap from the end - I had just passed him anyway, though the next best AI finished under 4s behind me, and took the fastest lap as well, so it was a tight race. I was on Soft tyres and managed to squeeze 8 laps for my first stint, but I had to drive a bit more carefully for laps 7 and 8 in order to make the front right last.

Wow, took the S Barker Tourer into Sunday Cup at Monza, won (but not as easy as the Alfa) and as that topped my daily miles up, got given a 6-star ticket! Opened the ticket and was given the Enzo Ferrari!!!! Cr. 2.5 million (which is why I'd never bought it!).
Sometimes this game does surprise you!

View attachment 1260706
Amazing car
Cappuccino+13B is a crazy combo.
You just need to be a tad careful as it is snappy, even with this tune.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-187#post-13859541
But you can get 3 laps on FM6 at LeMans and you will normally get into 1st before Porsche Curves, running softs lasts around 2.5 to 3laps so it works well either way.
If you use FM1, you will get 1st before the end of Mulsanne as this thing keeps accelerating to 350km/h with ease, even in FM6.
This car can easily make it so you do 8 laps instead of the usual 7.
You will normally have a 1:40 lead before the end of lap 7 so you may as well park it and wait for the time to expire before crossing the line, thus saving a lap.
Capuccino is a rocket yes, crazy acceleration. I already won le mans with it. But I usually use many cars.
I'll try to do at least one daily. I'm working on getting every swap.
Some good cars to farm le mans:
-gr.b rally cars
-old group c le mans cars (787b, sauber,...)
-engine swaps where the new engine comes from a race car. Ex: both nsx, rx7, rx8, mazda 3, r33, r34, mitsubishi gto and evo10, etc.
-4wd road cars
-honda ra272
(Avoid hybrid cars; except italdesign vgts)

Good luck

Last night was a combination of finding tunes on here, applying them, and testing them at grind races. I did that with the swapped mkIV Supra at LM, swapped Mitsubishi GTO at LM, Ford GT40 mkI at LM, Pagani Huayra at Sardegna, Nissan R92CP at Spa, Lancia Stratos at Tokyo, and the swapped GT 86 “limited” with 845 Hp at Trial Mountain Hypercar race.

I couldn’t manage the win at Tokyo with the Stratos even with Praiano’s tune, BUT there are 3 new S-parts for the Stratos so I slapped those on and I managed an easy first place. It was sort of strange because Gallo in the NSX didn’t pit on lap 5 like usual but I managed to catch him halfway through lap 7 and right after that he ran out of fuel and never pitted once the whole race and just kept driving at 80kmh so I lapped him twice.

Got a 4-star ticket with all prizes being cars, and I got a Mazda Atenza that I already have since I have almost every car except the Veyron and Roadster with no invitations for awhile now.

Last night was a combination of finding tunes on here, applying them, and testing them at grind races. I did that with the swapped mkIV Supra at LM, swapped Mitsubishi GTO at LM, Ford GT40 mkI at LM, Pagani Huayra at Sardegna, Nissan R92CP at Spa, Lancia Stratos at Tokyo, and the swapped GT 86 “limited” with 845 Hp at Trial Mountain Hypercar race.

I couldn’t manage the win at Tokyo with the Stratos even with Praiano’s tune, BUT there are 3 new S-parts for the Stratos so I slapped those on and I managed an easy first place. It was sort of strange because Gallo in the NSX didn’t pit on lap 5 like usual but I managed to catch him halfway through lap 7 and right after that he ran out of fuel and never pitted once the whole race and just kept driving at 80kmh so I lapped him twice.

Got a 4-star ticket with all prizes being cars, and I got a Mazda Atenza that I already have since I have almost every car except the Veyron and Roadster with no invitations for awhile now.
Try Meythia's tune on that Stratos. It's OP for any race in the 600ish pp range.

Set this gem up for Geezers tomorrow.
Screenshot_20230530_152941_PS App.jpg

Dubble checked for a GR.B car with dirt tires for Geezers. Wish I could run my 959. I like betting on it. Ended up going with the Audi. She's fresh out of paint.

I have to run some Le Mans races so I can get the '08 NSX GR.2 for tomorrow. Then send it to paint. Painted and ready.

Given the GR.2 and GR.B races are BOP, I don't have to worry about setting anything up.

Now, work on my authentic Viper Cup livery.
And done!
Screenshot_20230531_003726_Chrome.jpg

Keyword: vipercup
Enjoy 😋

Last edited:
I took the Audi DTM to Sardegna. Had a horrible I must have crashed at least 3 times. I still won but that just some piss poor racing by me. I took a quick brake and went to the LCD and bought Super Silhouette. Then I went to the UCD to sell a few cars. Then after reading @OldandSlow's post I took my swapped Capuchino to LeMans what a disaster I I quit after a quarter of a lap when I remembered I need to actually tune that thing. So I switched to my swapped Supra I detuned it to 700 pp and took it to LeMans. A downpour started at the end of lap but I decided to stay on slicks . not a good move spun numerous and got passed by the AI. I quit and restarted surely it wouldn't be another downpour at the end of lap 2. Nope KJB's terrible, bad, awful, horrible night of bad racing continued so I stopped racing and opened my 2 4* tickets one gave the VW IDR which I promptly sold and 10k. Hopefully next go round I can do better

I gave my C4 Corvette ZR-1 some more power and took it to Monza. I then completed the Sunday Cup Classic event with the '73 Carrera RS. I also did the hypercar event on Interlagos with my modified F40 which I then took to Le Mans. After that I drove the Ferrari 458 around the High Speed Ring and the FXX-K around Tsukuba.

Last edited:
Raced two daily races with Alphard (2nd and 6th) with a lot of laughs. i will try it again it was so fun!!!
(Van wars with all way bumping crashing and unlimited honks!!!!)
3 Star ticket and 10k 👎
Bought second 1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce tuned and widebodied to GTAm!!!
Waiting for a BMW 2002 Tii for serious seasonal races!!!
And please PD i am waiting for 3 of all time favorites in LCD to spend my little fortune.. (Miura, F40, F50)

Trying to get first in the Chilli races and I’m reminded of just how bad I am at this game and also why I still play on Easy Mode. I got first in the 3 lap Dirt Champions race after many tries but I am slowly getting the hang of dirt racing, certainly more challenging than offroading in FH5.

I tried the Brands Hatch Gr. 4 race in the Veyron and couldn’t catch first for the life of me, so I switched to the McLaren 650S and got first on my first try.

I decided to go back to Easy Mode and did the Autopolis Formula race which went great and won on the first try.

Then I tried a Gr. 3 race in the McLaren F1 and got crushed, couldn’t even manage 3rd, gave up on that for the night, did a round of Sardegna in the same car, then did the Kyoto Hypercar Parade in my swapped 845 hp GT 86 limited. Then I did a drift run in the same car at Kyoto which was pretty fun actually. Got a 4-star ticket worth 10k.

Last edited:
Checked how many cars I have with zero miles on the clock - it's a lot! Started giving them 11km each out on the Monza Sunday Cup ( and wins!). I miss the ability to arrange the cars menu by number of races won. Never mind, this works ok.

I finally beat the WTC800 race on the Nurburgring 24H track, using a very de-tuned Bugatti VGT. The car behaved surprisingly well even though it had 200kgs of ballast near the front axle.

The race gave me a 6 star ticket because it was the daily mileage. And said ticket gave me quite a generous gift:

Attachments

• 18871c74c1460-8550BE6939AD9F9B1D1.25A6E0C4C95BC778_message_431496589687177_1685533553465.jpg
    18871c74c1460-8550BE6939AD9F9B1D1.25A6E0C4C95BC778_message_431496589687177_1685533553465.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 4
Gave a go at Autopolis TT but I am too far from bronze, it would need to dedicate lot of time to improve.

Went next to Willow Spring with the Fugu, after some training laps I've secured a solid bronze, that'll do.

Next I easily won the new Sunday Cup event (open to all road cars.... I have to try it with a less easy one)
Then grinded Sardegna once and tried the Porsche 962C. This car turns like an aircraft carrier but it was an easy victory too.

DW for once was not a 3* but a 4* ! Hurray!! Spout 10k anyway... 💩

Last edited:
Back