What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,592 comments
On the GTP account, I bought the three new cars (Garage RCR Civic, 2022 Honda Civic Type R and MAZDA3 Gr.4) and added their information to my spreadsheet. After plowing through and cataloging the calculable changes to the prices of the cars in Hagerty's, and collecting my 2,000,000 Cr. from the now-expired time trials (1,000,000 Cr. from each), I saw the Toyota Himedic was free, so I snapped up 2 more of them, widening 1. With various Porsches involved in the new engine swaps, I bought 2 copies each of the 2009 911 and road-going Cayman, widening 1 of each (for some reason, I already had 3 copies of the 1992 911, with 1 widened).

Before heading to the new events, I picked up my 2 engine tickets from the new extra menus. I got 2 new-to-me engines, an Audi quattro from the Porsche ticket and a Honda 2&4 from the Toyota ticket. First up was the Turbo Sports race at Grand Valley. I'm not used to that track in that configuration, so my 10:49 in the newest Ford GT was good for only a 0.7-second win over Yamanaka. At least it was clean, so I got 135,000 Cr.

I kept that GT for the Dragon Tail round of Turbo Sports. I had a slight off which somehow didn't ruin the CRB, but otherwise, I won by 1.2 seconds over Serrano in 9:49 for 127,500 Cr.

I finished up the new races with 7 trips around Mount Panorama in a Renault Megane Trophy. Tires weren't a factor, but traffic and fuel were. I settled on a no-stop strategy, setting FM to 4, and completing the circuit in 16:38, good for a 33-second win over Portilla. A wall scrape cost me the CRB, so I only got 165,000 Cr. Great to see payouts haven't improved any. :yuck:

The third engine ticket of the day gave me a second Audi engine, so I put them in the 2 VW Golf I's I had waiting for new engines. I'll post the Plus adventures later.

Messed around with all the new content. Thought I’d stumbled on a “ticket glitch” ambulance bonanza only to find out they’re unsellable.

I probably enjoyed the new 700pp event the most.

Overall I’m left disappointed with the lack of races added. No track being added is very disappointing.

Ending the day on the Plus account, I bought the 3 new cars, then saw the MAZDA3 Gr.4 was eligible for Turbo Sports. Never send a road car to do a race car's job. Grand Valley went down in 10:31, though a wall scrape cost me the CRB, while Dragon Trail went down in a clean 9:19.

I chanced it on a no-stop (FM 4) run at Mount Panorama's WTC 700, and got a 3.3-second win in 16:55. It isn't highly recommended - it's not that fast or efficient, and the front tires burn off quickly as it is a FWD car.

I collected my engine tickets from Luca for the 2 latest Extra Menus and a 4-star Wheel of Despair for the marathon. The 4-star puked out the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr., while the engine tickets gave a Mazda 787B engine and a Corvette C7 ZR1 engine.

Updated the game.
Got the new available cars.
Raced old Citroens with friends and had lotsa fun.

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 23-59-59 Q (@Quebeker1) _ X.png

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 13-55-53 White Yellow Simple Car Magazine.png

Wow, today's 6am run was fun!

I only did sport mode: First I received 500k from Catalunya and Movie TTs. Then I gave a try to Dragon Trail for fourth or fifth day and... yes! 9,3% should be good for another bronze. I don't think I can improve to silver, so I'm done with this, also because... I did the SEMA Civic TT and I LOVED it. I get some people will hate it but it's right up my alley, only did 3 laps and my time was good for 7,1%. I'll keep trying, this might be my first silver or even gold 😲. Then I finally signed up for the Nurburgring TA with yet another Civic and boy I loved it too. Even if I am familiar with the layout, I haven't even unlocked the track in single player mode and it is so long I decided to do a slow (9 min) lap just to set a time. It's a long event so I will try to improve for sure. But... How do you even learn a track like this??

2-star marathon ticket gave me another 10k. Ok.

I bought the SEMA Civic and grabbed 6 🚑 s . I need to get 13 more so I can do some custom ambulance races at some time or other. I took 95 F1 race car to LeMans. Heavy came down on lap 3 and got spun out twice by the AI.
One thing I want them to fix more than the AI being competitive is for the AI to have some type recognition of my vehicle. There's no reason for the AI not to detect when are going to run into me.
I pitted on lap 4 and ended up in 7th because the AI switched to rain tires while they were driving because while I was only able to go about 70 mph they could go much faster and not lose any traction until they remembered they weren't supposed to able to do that.
Got a 6 ⭐🎟️ for the GR menu book

kjb
I bought the SEMA Civic and grabbed 6 🚑 s . I need to get 13 more so I can do some custom ambulance races at some time or other. I took 95 F1 race car to LeMans. Heavy came down on lap 3 and got spun out twice by the AI.
One thing I want them to fix more than the AI being competitive is for the AI to have some type recognition of my vehicle. There's no reason for the AI not to detect when are going to run into me.
I pitted on lap 4 and ended up in 7th because the AI switched to rain tires while they were driving because while I was only able to go about 70 mph they could go much faster and not lose any traction until they remembered they weren't supposed to able to do that.
Got a 6 ⭐🎟️ for the GR menu book
I love the F1 GTR 95 for le man its my favorite car now for that race.👍

Also what's your setup and what FM do you use with the f1 gtr 95?

I can get 4 Laps on fm5 and 5 on fm6 while reaching 170mhp+ on the main straight and by lap 2 the AI is a good 30+seconds behind me.👍

kjb
This. A million time this. I don't care losing but getting your race ruined because of this... 🤬

Messed around with all the new content. Thought I’d stumbled on a “ticket glitch” ambulance bonanza only to find out they’re unsellable.
INORITE???

Still I grabbed a few so I can have a race with one car, a bunch of Cop (Safety) cars an a bunch of Ambulances. I'm thinking a "Bean Bandit" or "Blues Brothers" vibe.
Then I finally signed up for the Nurburgring TA with yet another Civic and boy I loved it too. Even if I am familiar with the layout, I haven't even unlocked the track in single player mode and it is so long I decided to do a slow (9 min) lap just to set a time. It's a long event so I will try to improve for sure. But... How do you even learn a track like this??
I would recommend the Track Experience for all tracks . . . this one in particular. In addition to teaching you the track, you get credits for getting a bronze or gold time.

I love the F1 GTR 95 for le man its my favorite car now for that race.👍

Also what's your setup and what FM do you use with the f1 gtr 95?

I can get 4 Laps on fm5 and 5 on fm6 while reaching 170mhp+ on the main straight and by lap 2 the AI is a good 30+seconds behind me.👍
I get 4 on FM4. I get to around 165ish. Usually I use ballast and down force to get down to 700 pp. That would probably account for the slightly lower top speed. Maybe I can post it later on this evening or tomorrow

I did Le Mans in my F1 '97 and bought the new update cars. I tried the new Gr4 car at Le Mans. I went past the pits after lap 4 and ran out of fuel....

500k from a 4* ticket ?

Ohhh come on ........
View attachment 1290944
It's weird that I actually got it. It was my first 500k in 8 months, and when I had saw that it was a 4 star, I was like "yeah whatever give me my chump change" but once the wheel spun, it was a 1mil prize which I knew I wasn't getting, and then the 500k, a car, a part and an invite. :)

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I did some time trials, getting to just over 1:03 at Tsukuba and just under 8:00 at Nurburgring (both good for silver at the moment). I collected the usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Using the cash, I picked up a 2nd Red Bull X2019 Competition for the Nations Cup along with all the racing tires for it, and put my cheap GTWS livery on it. For cash, I took the 2013 Nissan GT-R GT3 to Sarthe, hoping for a dry race. It wasn't, which allowed me to lap several cars on the track.

On the Plus account, I grabbed rain tires for the MAZDA3 Gr.4 and headed to Sarthe. It isn't quick enough to do a 2-stop run (best dry lap is about 4:25), but it can just do 4 laps on fuel. I somehow made a soggy-but-not-drenched 3-stop run work for the win as I was the only one to see the rain coming at the end of lap 2, while I also came down for a second set of intermediates just in time for the second round of rain on lap 4 as the front tires were shot.

The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. For just the 2nd month this year, and mostly due to multiple days missed, I won't have more 3-star Wheels of Despair than expected over the course of a month.

Today's 6am run >

@sport mode: Improved my time at the Tsukuba TT but no silver yet. I was running good at the Nurburgring TA but at around 7 min I entered a corner too fast and crashed. Argh, so close.

@single player: I figured I could unlock Nurburgring for the CE so I continued and cleared Autopolis with the GTO TT. Then golded the first two test of the IB license.

3-star ticket from marathon gave me 5k. Yikes.

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I did some warmup laps for the GTWS, tried to join the 11 am CDT GT3 slot, and had the game freeze. After a restart, I decided to grab the 4-star Wheel of Despair I got from the warmup, which was the lowest-possible/low-showing 10,000 Cr. on an all-cash Wheel.

As I had time before the noon slot, I did a round of Sardegna grinding in the Ford GT Test Car. I had an audio glitch mid-race that coincided with a wreck that cost me 12 seconds. Still, I won over a very-game Fraga, and celebrated by picking up a Chaparral 2X.

The noon slot went off without a glitch. I started 13th, ahead of 2 sandbaggers on RS tires. Between letting them by and avoiding some near-carnage at the chicane, I dropped to last. I stayed my course, letting some other RS-shod drivers that I passed due to their errors by, and came down on lap 6 for my RS tires and a full load of fuel. Thanks to more carnage and a couple drivers not knowing they could use alternate tires, I made it up to 8th on-track on the bumper of 7th. A couple drivers ahead of me forgot they had to use RH tires, so I got credit for a clean 6th. I'm not going to risk the 13 points I got to get a better start to the race...assuming PD doesn't just throw away this round.

Before going to the Plus account, I did some testing of the Red Bull X2019 at Lago Maggiore. I'm thinking of a 2-lap RH/8-9-lap RM/10-9-lap RS, though I'm leaning more toward 9 on softs.

On the Plus account, I ground Sardegna with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3. The last 4-star Wheel of Despair of the month dropped...you guessed it...the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

After the Hagerty's/UCD refresh, I came back on the GTP account to buy a pair of Ford Mustang Boss 429s for engine purposes, widening 1.

Last edited:
Today(9.30.23) I did the Round 2 of the Manufacturer Cup 3 times. First time I got 3rd, second time I got 6th(I crossed the line first, but it dropped me down as other players finished) and last try I finally got 1st. Then I did Sandegna Road track Road B($485,000 race) twice to buy my favorite RWD Lambo ever, the 2000 Diablo GT. Then I played with my friends, and just cruised in a Roleplay lobby in my 2022 Civic. Also, tuned my C7 ZR1 to go 295(if you C7 ZR1 goes 300+, pls let me know how you got it to go 300+.)
That's all.

"On the Plus account, I ground Sardegna with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3".
Hey, just a heads up I have a Audi RS5 DTM Turbo tune for Sardegna, which you lap everyone within the first 3 laps and refuel once. I'll be glad to share my tune with you, if you want it.

Back