What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,599 comments
Today was a good day!

I finally found time to do Menu 39 - the Championship. I used my C7 ZR1 which I nicknamed "The Beast". It's tuned to ~970hp but I had to turn the output down to 94% to be within the pp limit. Still a beast!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231015175218.png

I managed to win the first two races. In Le Mans, where I have never driven before, I was at second place when I spun out just before the finish. It was dark and I was so nervous trying to get back on track that I somehow managed to end up in the pits where I finished third😂
Mt. Panorama was a win again.
Last Race, Nürburg Endurance, I was third and tried to overtake P2 at Kesselchen when I spun out again. But thanks to the power and the speed of The Beast I was able to close up to P2 at Döttinger Höhe and I passed him right before the finish line.

After winning the championship I got the Porsche Carrera GT from the cards and 1 million credits from the 6* ticket. Which put my total credits high enough to be able to buy the F40!🙂

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231015175721.png

I also got one more ticket 'cause I already had all cars from one of the extra menus and this one gave me an engine - the one from the car I drove. I guess I will put this in the C3 Convertible.

Last edited:
Today I..

Did a bunch of races at le man 700pp with different cars not for credits since I'm at max credits but for testing new road car at le man for this thread.

Did one la sarthe race for daily ticket purpose.
After that i try CE at Red bull ring which gave me a bit of hard time at the full lap.
I leave it and try it again at noon and gold it without using my ghost since most of the times i was ahead i screw up my lap.
Then i try full lap at laguna seca since i golden sectors at the past but was useless 🥴
Am away of the pace needed and proved that is a mistake to leave it ( at least for me ) for another time in the future.
Gold the sectors, helps to get the " feeling " of the car and memorize what's needed for the whole lap.
If you leave it , all gone and need to start from scratch.
So i start a new one at willow from the beginning .
Gold first sector and leave second to try it today but am not gonna leave it till i finish it .

So yeah, nice to be back in the office.. (that nap was too long)

TM-00-Enzo.jpg

.. 5 races @ TM/HCP last night.. (just to shake them webs & earn a few bucks).. and while not the fastest, still fun as a M'***

.. absolutely loved get'n out there and stretchin' it out.. blowin' the PP out of the field (LoL).. as follows..

.. (results in a bit, gotta get some rest)..

& to add a nice few CRB's (5/5) in the process..

Music Track: Flex (Original Mix)

.. ahhhhh, have a good night (sleep well) and a better day tomorrow gentlemen!

NW.

Last edited:
Did a LeMans 30 minutes race in a BAC Mono.
That got me a 6 star ticket.
That got me an unusual million.
That got me enough to buy a 2nd F40 so I can have a stock engined one and one Enzo powered.

Last edited:
Banked my 750k from 3 TTs that finished end of September.
Tried the GR1 TT. Nowhere near bronze to bother continuing.
Tried the Lambo VGT TT. Handles like shot. Not continuing with that.
Not keen on giving half of my life story for the Nurb TT event....
Seems I can ignore GT7 for another 2 weeks now :(

On the GTP account, I did some testing at Sarthe in various Gr.1 loaners, and decided to use the Hyundai. I hoped against hope that the 4-star Wheel of Despair would let me not have to buy it again so I could have a custom livery, but I got the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. instead. I went ahead and bought a second one, as well as RS and a full complement of rain tires, then went to work on a basic custom livery.

To get some of the cash back, I used the Lexus SC430 GT500 to grind Sardegna. It was the usual lap-the-field affair, with Inostroza lapped twice.

On the Plus account, I used the older Audi R8 LMS for the money and mileage. The engine ticket gave a Lexus SC430 engine.

i hope this the spot to post this but i was racing in the World Touring Car 700 at laguna Seca and the fuel rate anf tire wear is set at 10x 13x but the AI don't seem to pit as soon as i have too, am i doing something wrong?

Just gave one " spin" with RB junior at la sarthe and after that try the CE's at willow.
Managed to gold the short one with lancia and the 3 sectors on big willow.
As always full lap give me hard time to find the the speed am missing but i won't quit till get it .
Other than that i see rumours about big update coming but am holding a small basket for it.
Big update maybe it is but what people wants is another story .

i hope this the spot to post this but i was racing in the World Touring Car 700 at laguna Seca and the fuel rate anf tire wear is set at 10x 13x but the AI don't seem to pit as soon as i have too, am i doing something wrong?
The AI that are leading the race normally don’t pit till Laps 8, just put your fuel map to 5 or 6 and you’ll be fine, I normally pass them as there pitting .

Yesterday i done the daily grinding process Le Mans 30 minute race and i got a six stars ticket!!!!
I got Italdesign EXENEO VGT that i sold it immediately!!!!!
After that i got Sauber Mercedes C9 and i miss only Mazda 787B to complete the legendary Group C.

Am two cars away to complete the collection.
It's the two red bull with 3 millions each.
Feeling " pain " , i bought the VGT 's that remain yesterday and still wonder, is there any way to use all that " electric junk " in the game ?

I doubt that can serve any purpose other than increasing the number of the cars amount.
Same here... not with the "two cars away to complete the collection", but with the what-do-I-even-use-all-these-cars-for thought. I started selling most cars again, as soon as relatively reasonable used car prices come up, because I won't drive any of them anyway. And if I want to learn about them, I can still get the info texts in the Garage. Not missing all those countless Nissans, Subarus, Toyotas and those hideous Bugattis anyway. 😉 There are days, when I almost feel like a used cars dealer myself, just buying cars to complete the collection and then going to sell some cars again right afterwards. 🙈

My roulette showed me what I could have gotten: Finally the last missing invite for the Porsche Carrera GT. But instead, I got the 5,000 credits... Yay.
Wait how did you get a invite and 5K from a 4 star? 4 stars don't go below 10K or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
I got first for the Hypercar Parade round at St. Croix, albeit without the CRB. Nevertheless, I got into the GR Corolla that I got for free just by entering this year's TGR Cup, tuned the heck out of it, and then carefully played around with the settings insofar that it hit exactly 600.00 PP. I did some qualifying laps around Maggiore for Daily Race A, and I set a time of about 1:33.xxx, well within the top 2000 in the world. As a result, I think I'll use this setup for the actual race, especially with my torque ratio being set to 50:50 - that should be especially helpful for the grid start.

Last edited:
My roulette showed me what I could have gotten: Finally the last missing invite for the Porsche Carrera GT. But instead, I got the 5,000 credits... Yay.
Assuming you actually saw that, that is an extreme example of the Wheel of Despair showing you something you simply can't get. You can't win invites from a 3-star or lower ticket, and you can't win 5,000 Cr. from a 4-star or higher ticket.

While I've seen (but not won) 5,000 Cr. from 4-star/higher tickets, I've never seen (nor won) an invite from a 3-star/lower.

Last edited:
One la sarthe for daily ticket and griding purposes and after that i golden full lap on willow.
Start the second one , gold the sectors but full lap isn't easy with the oversteering Mustang " pig " .
Am well a second of the pace for gold .
Hope to find the " key " for it soon .
Otherwise ill start singing: who let the pigs out 😂 .

Wait how did you get a invite and 5K from a 4 star? 4 stars don't go below 10K or am I missing something here?
Ok, tbh I don't even remember if it was 5k or 10k. But that doesn't matter, because the point is about my disappointment with the roulette showing me the Porsche invite and then stopping right next to it at the lowest possible payout - again. :)

Assuming you actually saw that, that is an extreme example of the Wheel of Despair showing you something you simply can't get. You can't win invites from a 3-star or lower ticket, and you can't win 5,000 Cr. from a 4-star or higher ticket.

While I've seen (but not won) 5,000 Cr. from 4-star/higher tickets, I've never seen (nor won) an invite from a 3-star/lower.
Ok, tbh I don't even remember if it was 5k or 10k. But that doesn't matter, because the point is about my disappointment with the roulette showing me the Porsche invite and then stopping right next to it at the lowest possible payout - again. :)

After taking yesterday off to rest my back, I went back to the Sarthe grindstone. On the Plus account, that meant the Alfa Romeo 155, and just a bit of fuel management on a mostly-dry track. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair puked up the usual lowest-showing/lowest-possible 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I sent the rental Porsche 918 around Road Atlanta for what should be a solid silver time (just under 1:18). The 4-star Wheel of Semi-Despair gave carbon brakes for the non-safety Toyota Crown, so I took the GR Supra Race Car to Sarthe for the cash. That turned into a wet slog as I had a major off just before a rather wet Porsche Curves on lap 4...with no warning that it would be wet when I pitted on lap 3. I had to manage my intermediates through the rest of the race to get a 10-second win as, unlike Portilla, I didn't have soft tires to fall back on.

Only played for ~20 mins today but enough to bronze the remaining 2 missions from RS and get the Mustang Gr. 4 and a 3-star ticket that awarded 5k 🤬

I did the same thing 🤣
But need to gold the first one with the McLaren which is silver to have them all gold .
Still i get the " pig " from having all bronze.

Last edited:
Got my worst Spa 1 hour finish in a while: 5th. It won me enough credits, though, for another F-40 which will remain near stock. I have two in Radio Shack inspired livery, the second one will be getting an engine swap as well. They aren't exact clones of the 1/16th scale F-40 sold back in the day, just a nod to them. One is rosso corto and carries the number 49, the other is one of Ferarri's blue colors and carries the number 27.
I tried to get on the podium in the group 1 Road Atlanta time trial, no dice there but I got a silver time with the Porsche. That's something to feel better about.
I'm trying to run as many races as possible on the hard difficulty to push myself to be a better driver.
Car related but outside GT7 I replaced a module on my 2010 Taurus and took it on the middle loop around Oklahoma City. It performs fine with pure gas but still needs an alignment and a hub replaced. After that I plan to finish the LED changeover and have EV tires installed for their better ride and a bit better gas mileage.

Only sport mode today > Entered the Michelin event and got 8% so that should be enough for a Porsche 918 Spyder and 250k. I'll maybe try to improve to silver but looks like a longshot.

⭐⭐⭐ ticket gave me 🥁... 5k for third time in a row.

After running my usual la sarthe daily race i try to gold the SLR McLaren at RS mission.
Damn is more hard than i thought , 2 times i was just close but didn't make it.
Watching some old vids on the net i have the impression that is more difficult now .
3 times was under 49 but wasn't enough.

Today was fun day in GT7 I have to say, firstly:

• Tackled the new Alsace TT in the MAZDA Atenza gr4 Racecar, got a good time of 1:48 sumthin (silver medal - pics will be uploaded later)
  • Got a 250k payout for my sluggish altalanta TT tiem trial before the new one.
  • Bashed out a new (still slow) but better time, for my Civic TT at the Nurburgring!
  • Unlocked a 4 star roulette and used a youtubers trick to get the desired result of the spin.
  • Lo and behold the roulette landed on a Ferrari dealership medallion thingy, I was shocked.
  • Went to the dealer and comtemplated which to buy, LaFerrari, Enzo & FXX-K!
  • Spent 3.6 mil on the FXX-K, its black and yellow pinstriped (nice combo imo) slap sum new wheels on it. (Chikane wud love this lol)
  • Hit Tsukuba for a quicky timed lap and run in & runaround. (pics coming tomo)
  • Will stress test it tomo and do some top speed/circuit runs on tokyo.

[UODATE - added on game snaps]

ferrari.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231021161843_1.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231019145235.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231019145249_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back