What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,892 comments
Yesterday, finally i collect ALL the cars of the game and am at 70 millions.
It's time to take my time and start some CE's starting from easy ones.
Also ill buy some cars from LCD ( few of them ) to have the original stock .
Endless griding is over , just one race per day if needed and start experimenting with cars in other categories and tracks.
minions-gif-11.gif

Bought the Ferrari 250 GTO, the final car I needed to complete the collection. Gonna take a break for a day or so then start running races and tuning cars. I may turn up in sport mode more often and will try to make the most outrageous liveries for it I can...like maybe a redneck hick with a big revolver on his hip for the doors, a #76 emblem (for 1776), a large American flag on the hood, and a nod to the men and women who laid their lives down for it all.
I'll definitely do some more Oklahoma specific stuff, most of my liveries have the state logo on them. You may see a bulldog on some or others with numbers of highways I grew up around.
My Muppets livery carries the number 18 in a circle, I lived near OK 18 when I was a teenager and it was simply a number in a circle. The 2&4 or the Xbow may get the number 75 for Silver Strand Highway, or the Xbow may wind up with different manufacturer logos or a reference to Lake Thunderbird.
I have lots of ideas and will put some to cars once I get home from my job or a hunt at Thunderbird.

please tell me what is your plan when updates drop and new cars are added ?
I made some room in my garage by discarding high mileage cars from the UCD that I have a lower mileage one of.👍
Yesterday, finally i collect ALL the cars of the game and am at 70 millions.
It's time to take my time and start some CE's starting from easy ones.
Also ill buy some cars from LCD ( few of them ) to have the original stock .
Endless griding is over , just one race per day if needed and start experimenting with cars in other categories and tracks.
View attachment 1294222

Bought the Ferrari 250 GTO, the final car I needed to complete the collection. Gonna take a break for a day or so then start running races and tuning cars. I may turn up in sport mode more often and will try to make the most outrageous liveries for it I can...like maybe a redneck hick with a big revolver on his hip for the doors, a #76 emblem (for 1776), a large American flag on the hood, and a nod to the men and women who laid their lives down for it all.
I'll definitely do some more Oklahoma specific stuff, most of my liveries have the state logo on them. You may see a bulldog on some or others with numbers of highways I grew up around.
My Muppets livery carries the number 18 in a circle, I lived near OK 18 when I was a teenager and it was simply a number in a circle. The 2&4 or the Xbow may get the number 75 for Silver Strand Highway, or the Xbow may wind up with different manufacturer logos or a reference to Lake Thunderbird.
I have lots of ideas and will put some to cars once I get home from my job or a hunt at Thunderbird.
Congrats.👍
200.gif

Last edited:
I took the 300 SL back to LeMans again. This I ran FM2 and would have been able to get 4 laps but the heavy rain came around lap 3. Luckily for me the AI didn't ram me in the rain. Switched to wets and by the end of lap 6 the rear tires were completely gone so the last lap was a little bit of an adventure. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️

Thanks guys for your wishes , i " work " very hard for 6 months to collect all cars even if it wasn't at the plan in first place.
I was about 2 - 3 griding races per day after unlocking the 39 menu .
The roulette didn't " help " at all especially the last 3 months but who cares now .

The only thing that worries me is why i don't see a thread like :
" predictions for the October update "
Something is " broken " on GT planet 🤣
If i remember well, the next day after last update, there was discussion about the next one the other day !!!

Have a good rest of the day guys .

Ran the Tokyo 600 event. That one forever has been my nemesis. I managed to work my way through with the R33 and miscalculated my fuel (derp) and had to pit on lap 11 for a tiny bit to get me through. Pulled out right behind the RX7 and caught him by the end of the first straight but couldn't pass. Ended up getting him through the next section and held on until the double apex hairpin before the final straight to the line where I late braked and slid through the cones. Pulled around on his bumper but he had the corner speed and pulled me by barely a second to the line. Still second. I'll get it tonight after work! 😂

Last edited:
i was rusty after 2 days away. On the GTP account, I blew my first 4-stop/7-lap wet run with the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.4, running out of fuel at the Porsche Curves. The second attempt was better, bagging me the win and a Porsche invite from the 4-star Wheel of Despair.

On the Plus account, light rain prevented me from doing 8 laps in the older Nissan GT-R GT3 at Sarthe. The 4-star marathon ticket gave a carbon brake kit for the Maverick.

I restarted my quest for the Platinum trophy. Once my PS Plus expires in December I won't be racing online anymore, I've done all the single player content. All I have left is my nemesis - licence S10. The Porsche at a wet Spa. I have nightmares about it. Just need one good clean lap and I can be free.

Not a trophy hunter by any means but I can’t leave it when I’m this close.

IMG_3899.jpeg

Last edited:
-Did the Race of Turbo Sports Cars round at Dragon Trail, using a tuned McLaren MP4-12C and got both first and the CRB. I'm also planning to use this car for the remaining Hypercar Parade rounds. But before I go tackle those, I chose to add some downforce to both the front and rear. The thing has well over 800HP and I'm running Sport Softs, it's nuts.

-Did some laps in the 919 at Road Atlanta for an online time trial I hadn't attempted yet. I barely got into bronze after today's session, but the combination itself seems like a lot of fun, so I'm definitely looking forward to further improving my time.

-I saw that the top time for the Honda Civic Type R (LF5) at the Nordschliefe had gone down a little, making me now 3.20% off the top, so I think that instead of going for gold on this one, I'll stick with a comfy silver.

-I also bought that Reflex Purple TVR Tuscan Speed 6 and the Ford Mark IV racecar, especially since the latter is one of three cars needed for that one trophy.

-Finally, I got a four-star ticket that netted me a car I hadn't acquired already - a McLaren 650S Gr.4!

EDIT: Likely will try the current Daily Race A if tomorrow's server maintenance fixes the loading bug, especially if SSRX technically counts towards the trophy where you gotta drive some distance on ovals.

Last edited:
On the GTP account, after getting the last 1,000,000 Cr. silver time trial prize I'm likely getting for a while, I bumbled and stumbled at St. Croix in a rented Lambo VGT. That got me a cashless 5-star ticket for a Maverick engine.

I did some testing for the Manufacturers' Cup, and the Corvette Gr.3 will easily do 3 laps on soft tires, though 8:26 isn't going to win. For some cash, I took the other Corvette Gr.3 to Sardegna.

On the Plus account, I went with the 1995 McLaren F1 GTR for the Sardegna grind. The 4th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 10 this month spat up the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

Today's 6am run >

Was cut short by PD because of server maintenance (fixing sport mode?)...

But I was able to cash 250k from Tsukuba TT and complete the Asia-Oceania Champ (gold!) in career mode. That unlocks 3 of my fav tracks ever and also gives me some cr. and a BMW M3.

Today's 6am run >

@sport mode > Improved my time at the Gr.1 TT. Still no bronze.

@single player > Cleared the second batch of missions in one sitting (2 gold, 2 silver, 4 bronze) for some credits and a Civic Type R. Then cleared Red Bull Ring's BMW 550 race with a tuned M3.

2 2-star roulette tickets gave me an exhaust and 10k cr.

Last edited:
I mostly spent today's session trying to break into silver range for the online time trial featuring Gr.1 cars at Road Atlanta. I did indeed get silver, using the 919, but I don't see myself going nearly a full second faster to get into gold range. Oh, and I also did a single round of Daily Race A, but I can't say I found it that fun. Even if it did count towards the trophy for driving on ovals, I just would rather race on one of the other tracks that are classified as ovals, like Blue Moon Bay, Daytona, or even BB Raceway. (It'd especially be nice if we could get Indy, too, both the superspeedway and the road course.)

I then collected a four-star ticket that netted me a Bore Up S for the Mazda3, so that's nice.

Got to 100 million so I bought all the British cars I didn't have. No VGT cars of course.

The next time I reach 100 million I'll buy the German cars and so on until I've finished Europe.

On the GTP account, I warmed up on Sarthe with the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.4. The 4th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 11 on this account this month (and, pending the Plus run, 8th of 21) dropped a 2020 Honda Civic. I hung onto it for tuning purposes.

I was just in time for the first Americas GT3 slot. After reading the Pacific/Europe reports, I made sure I had wet tires for my loaner Gr.3 Corvettej. I decided to skip qualifying as some drivers were on medium or hard tires, but I warned the room about the rain for the race. I probably should have tried in qualifying - the 8:30 fast lap was quite a bit slower than my practice 8:27.

I put on full-wet tires and set off 10th, with 2 of the 16 not making it through qualifying. Things were going well, at least for me, until Bergwerk on the opening lap, where I nosed it hard into the inside barrier. I lost 30 seconds and almost DQed while forgetting I still had the car in reverse while making sure I didn't come back onto the track in front of anybody. Because of the early carnage, which began at the very start, I only dropped from 4th to 7th. I persevered and worked my way up to 4th with a sweet outside pass at the Dunlop hairpin on lap 3, almost catching 3rd by Pflanzgarten. I thought I didn't have a chance after risking the outside at Kleines Karussell, but he had an off between Hohenrain and T13, which allowed me to sneak by for 3rd and 18 points. Had I not had the off, I would have had a good chance at my first Sport win (of 13 races, all between the current GTWS and the Gazoo Cup) as I finished only 27 seconds back (had it down to 23 seconds before I got to 3rd) and set the fast lap of the race on lap 3. That race also bumped me up to a DR of C, while hanging onto my S SR rating.

On the Plus account, I cranked out Sarthe in the Ford Mark IV. The cashless 4-star workout roulette gave a stage 5 weight reduction for the AMG GT R.

I did the Alsace CE tonight - a track I don't especially like, but I figured I'd get it over and done with...

41 miles later and a payout of over 1.2 million Cr., I now have a new-found love for this track.

Having found some license tests and CEs (and not to mention Sport Mode TTs) incredibly challenging, it's nice to find something that just delivers.

And, on a more philosophical note, I'm glad to walk away from my PS4 this evening having gone in with quite low expectations, and leaving pretty happy 🙂 - and a bit richer too. 💵

Last edited:
Back