What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,596 comments
Ran around 20 laps twice in two separate GR 1 cars at Road Atlanta attempting to get the TT done. I am embarrassed to say that first 20, 1 qualifying lap. Second 20, 2 qualifying laps. Still sitting at 12.44% and 12 more days to find more time and less errors.

kjb
I bought a Cayman GT 4 and got it swapped. But since I'm also cash driver I didn't have enough to max it out yet 😞
Can I ask: With the new engine, will you also add wide body/wide rims/tyres? I'd love to see your take on it and get some inspiriation. 😃 And how is your experience with refuelling tuned road cars at pit stops? For me, that always takes painfully long, compared to race cars, which is why I am staying away from using tuned road cars for most races these days...

Can I ask: With the new engine, will you also add wide body/wide rims/tyres? I'd love to see your take on it and get some inspiriation. 😃 And how is your experience with refuelling tuned road cars at pit stops? For me, that always takes painfully long, compared to race cars, which is why I am staying away from using tuned road cars for most races these days...
I plan on maxxing out with everything. I use quite a few road tuned road cars and the pits stops take the same amount of time as the race cars. You are going to avg 30 seconds before you even get in the pit box then it probably another 10 seconds before you get done. I took Viper 06 to LeMans. It was kinda strange because I got 2 laps on FM6 which worked out for me because it started raining while I was in the pits but I was able to get 3 laps on fuel and the wet tires. I pitted at the end of lap 5 and switched back to race hards and finished the race on lap 6. Got Carbon fiber brakes for the new Toyota GR from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️ ticket. Was a little disappointed because I was hoping it was an engine 🎟️ oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

kjb
I plan on maxxing out with everything. I use quite a few road tuned road cars and the pits stops take the same amount of time as the race cars. You are going to avg 30 seconds before you even get in the pit box then it probably another 10 seconds before you get done. I took Viper 06 to LeMans. It was kinda strange because I got 2 laps on FM6 which worked out for me because it started raining while I was in the pits but I was able to get 3 laps on fuel and the wet tires. I pitted at the end of lap 5 and switched back to race hards and finished the race on lap 6. Got Carbon fiber brakes for the new Toyota GR from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️ ticket. Was a little disappointed because I was hoping it was an engine 🎟️ oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️
Thanks! I think I might try it too. I am a Porsche fanboy, so there’s no way I can let this possibly pass. 😅

Did the last things I needed for this.

Attachments

• IMG_9870.png
    IMG_9870.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
I did the Blue Moon Speedway CE and got 282,000 Cr. for just 90.107s (5.9 miles) driving - 3130 Cr. per second :lol:

Surely that's got to be one of the highest Cr./time ratios in the game?

I also golded the Brands Hatch CE, so that was another 768,000 Cr. for a total of 43 miles driving.

I did the Blue Moon Speedway CE and got 282,000 Cr. for just 90.107s (5.9 miles) driving - 3130 Cr. per second :lol:

Surely that's got to be one of the highest Cr./time ratios in the game?

I also golded the Brands Hatch CE, so that was another 768,000 Cr. for a total of 43 miles driving.
The problem with Circuit Experiences is they're one-time-only rewards, and even maxing them all out nets, if memory and spreadsheet serves, 52,504,000 Cr., or just over 10% of the cost of the cars.

The problem with Circuit Experiences is they're one-time-only rewards, and even maxing them all out nets, if memory and spreadsheet serves, 52,504,000 Cr., or just over 10% of the cost of the cars.
There is no problems learning the tracks to a good standard.

That will stand you in good stead to do better in other races ;)

3 🌟, another car. Mazda demio 🤣

Something to do with the neo classic menu book is giving me cars 🤔

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I hit Sardegna with the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3. The third 3-star Wheel of Despair of 6 this month (and, pending the Plus run, 4th of 11) puked out the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. While I do have enough to get the next VGT, I decided to wait until I have the 28,600,000 Cr. I need for all the remaining 21 cars.

On the Plus account, I lucked into a win with the Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 as Fraga turned into a non-factor. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 30,000 Cr.

This morning I managed to get gold on the Nordschleife circuit experience, I was simply trying to learn the track in order to do the Sport TT but got hooked on the mission to get gold. I think I managed it with only my 3rd or 4th complete lap but many many many failed laps of course, it's brutal being forced to restart every time you make one mistake!

On the GTP account, I realized I had one too many Honda S660s, so I offloaded it for 5,230 Cr. For the credits and a 4-star Wheel of Despair worth the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr., I took the Renault Megane Trophy to an essentially-dry Sarthe.

While waiting for the noon CDT slot in GT3 Nations Cup, I put in a couple of laps of official practice. The noon session was a disaster, even though I missed the early carnage from some drivers abusing by starting 12th of 15, the only driver to do so on hard tires. I got ran over by one of the drivers involved in the initial carnage and ended up the first car a lap down. Even though several cars didn't take all 3 tires, I didn't gain any positions, so I ended up 8th. I didn't have anything for the faster drivers, especially the C ones - the rabbits were 4 seconds a lap faster.

I decided to roll the dice on the 1 pm slot. It was a mistake points-wise - it was a low-points room, with 2nd having the same 14 points I got for 8th at noon. I let the field qualify on their soft tires, taking the 14th and last starting position by default. The race itself went better - 5th on-track and 4th after penalties, but I was still 13 seconds off the pace and 2 points off the noon run.

On the Plus account, I sent the BMW M3 GT to Sarthe. The 2nd 3-star Wheel of Despair of 7 (and 5th of 14 between the 2 accounts) this month belched out the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

Am two cars away to complete the collection.
It's the two red bull with 3 millions each.
Feeling " pain " , i bought the VGT 's that remain yesterday and still wonder, is there any way to use all that " electric junk " in the game ?

I doubt that can serve any purpose other than increasing the number of the cars amount.

I did a 25-Lap arcade style race on Redbull Ring rain with full-arcade settings with the Honda Civic Type R '22 FL5 currently at final lap as I'm writing this and I've got an occurence I never had before in GTS and GT7, My car's rear tires have a blue outline because they're so unused!

Yesterday I got the Mustang Boss from the 60's and the GTO The Judge and they're a blast to drive! Gonna soon add my signature Coco the cute Cat-poreon design to the 2022 Civic. (Has cute dilated cat orangish-brown/black eyes and fluffy cat ears!) 🐱

Last edited:
I bought a Renault 5 and tuned it for WTC700. Doesn’t quite reach 700 pp, with soft tyres it’s got around 650. You pretty much need rain in order to win at Le Mans, but in terms of performance it’s very close to most of the competition, which makes the racing very entertaining.

Created a livery for it as well, based on the 1981 rally car.

On the GTP account, I ground Sardegna with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3. The parts Wheel of Despair puked up a carbon brake kit for the older Aventador. Fortunately, I don't already have 2 cars tuned with either it or racing brakes.

On the Plus account, after finding the Italdesign Off-road VGT doesn't have enough grip to run on tarmac, I used the Ferrari FXX K to grind Sardegna. The third 3-star Wheel of Despair this month (and 6th of 16 between the 2 accounts) spat out a Toyota safety car.

Today's 6am run >

@single player mode: I downloaded a replica of Keiichi Suchiya's suit and helmet and put it on. Then tuned the Mitsu GTO TT using Praiano's tunes as a baseline, I didn't modify the exterior of the car. Then went to Kyoto for the 600pp 4WD and won it pretty easily, the car is crazy fast and stable.

I didn't have any time to do sport mode today unfortunately.

Last edited:
I got early this morning about 1 and didn't want to commit to any grinding so I did some hot laps at Dragon Tail seaside to get used to the track. I ran the 06 Viper, Super Silhouette and the Suzuki VGT. Got 10 K from a ⭐⭐⭐⭐🎟️

Today's 6am run >

@single player > I didn't take my Suchiya suit off and won the next race with the Mitsu GTO. Good enough to clear menu 19, then I put a wing on my latest gifted car (GR Yaris) to clear 20 and sign for the Asia-Oceania Championship which I plan to win tomorrow with the very same suit and car :)

@sport mode > Not very much happened. I couldn't improve to silver at the Tsukuba TT nor bronze at the ring. Gave a try to the Gr. 1 TT and set a time still far from bronze.

Got 3 3-star tickets and... Wow! One of them awarded me a Citröen GT Gr. 3. Now that was nice.

Last edited:
I maxxed out my 300SL road car and painted them I took it to LeMans. Very bad race. I stayed out 1 lap too during very heavy rain and dropped to 5th after I got spun the AI running into the back of me 😡 and I dropped to 10th.
I was never able to regain the lead and fact because I cut across the track I got penalized 30 seconds which dropped me to 14th place. Got a ⭐⭐⭐ 🎟️ for all my troubles.
I don't mind losing because I made the wrong decisions I'm cool with that but I hate every time it rains very hard in the game the AI will initially crash but somehow they swap tire compounds or turn traction control to 10 and just zoom on by me while I can barley go 59 mph then you always have that one car that smashed into you like your not there and there's no yellow flag even though you spin out. Anyway rant over

Back