What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,892 comments
Done the Master International B-License, not golded. Got a 5* ticket as reward. Got 4* for DM in the meantime.

Bought some Renault and Peugeot to complete my collection.

Tried World Series with sur Redbull X something at Spa, ended 3rd but I should train a bit on that combo as those cars are unusual to say the least, braking far too much in many corners where they can go flat out or just lifting the accelerator.

DM 4* brought 10k 💩
Reward 5* brought 100k 💩

Minimum for each ticket level, as most of the time (and the item ending in top left corner too).

Last edited:
I'm trying to beat the WTC700 at Deep Forest on Hard difficulty using a stock Gr.4 (with minor tweaking of gears/downforce etc.), and I'm having zero luck. I tried it three times - once each on RH, RM and RS - and my best result so far has been 4th on RM.

I reverted to my Gr.3 458 Italia and won one my first attempt - that said, the field is quite spread out, I won by just 4s, but lapped the Gr.4 458 Italia.

-

I silvered the TT at Willow Springs - I really don't like that track at all, but the Gr.3 BRZ is a great car and makes even Willow Springs quite fun to do.
Lately I put the difficulty on normal for stuff like this, way more fair.

Finally got gold on Colorado Springs CE.

That leaves Fisherman's Ranch and Nürburgring (gold on all sectors, just can't quite get it right for the full lap where I'm sitting on Silver but also 6.5 seconds away from gold.)

Bought the Strassenversion.

4 star ticket that gave me 10,000Cr.

Last edited:
I continued the license grind. On the Plus account, it took 21 miles to gold MIA-4 and 26 miles to gold MIA-5. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest legal 30,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, it took the equivalent of 3 marathons to gold MS-8. Instead of taking my 8th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 23 (and pending the Plus run, 13th of 45) this month, I tried MS-9. It took spamming the overtake button, using TC 1, and more than a marathon's worth of driving to gold.

I decided to try MS-10, with TC 1. Over 211 miles later, I finally had not only a 6-star ticket, but a second McLaren MP4/4. Predictably, the 3-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 10,000 Cr. The 6-star gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr. I'm still nearly 1,100,000 Cr. away from filling the garage.

I continued the license grind. On the Plus account, it took 21 miles to gold MIA-4 and 26 miles to gold MIA-5. The all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest legal 30,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, it took the equivalent of 3 marathons to gold MS-8. Instead of taking my 3-star Wheel of Despair, I decided to try to complete the MS licenses. Even with using the overtake and, eventually, TC 1, it took over a marathon to get gold in MS-9. I didn't even bother trying TC 0 on MS-10, sticking with TC 1. Over 211 miles later, I got not only the 6-star Wheel of Despair for getting my Master S license, but a second McLaren MP4/4 for golding it.

The 3-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 10,000 Cr., while the 6-star gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr. I'm still nearly 1,100,000 away from completing the garage.

I actually had time to get nice session. I was working from home today but it was really slow. I would pause as tickets came in and start back when I resolved the issue at hand. So I was able to do the weekly challenge and this I made sure to click on the challenge link and do the race showing 😁. So I ended buying the new Porsche for the race at Monza and I really enjoyed that race. I haven't raced there in awhile because I spend most of my time trying get credits. But that's neither here nor there. I used the 95 GTR for the Deep Forest to finish out the challenge. Then I took the McLaren to LeSarthe. I brought another 400R afterwards

Ran some Willow TT’s, ran the WTC900 at Trial Mountain,(using the NSX GT500). Finished off the Master License with Bronze. Bought the ‘72 Alpine to complete the Cafe Menu. Got some tickets, 10k, 100k. Got a Porsche 913 from the wheel and sold it for 1M.

Took my testarossa to the weekly 700 pp race on FM6 and had an easy and clean win.
The milage wasn't enough for daily marathon and did couple of runs in the CE's at the same track yo achieve it.
After that i open all week's tickets and get a cold shower from the rewards .

Coffee didn't help to cool down ,so i bought all the used Ferraris at USD and a blue strassenversion to have reasons to be mad about it 😂 .
I golden the 1 lap challenge at Spa since i didn't do it the previous days and gold all CE at deep forest since i start it . I think it's cool for Sunday morning,at noon after F1 race will see what and if will follow something.

Completed the new 10 lap GT3 race at Mount Panorama. What a race! About time PD did something along the lines of the 12 hour.

Also is it just me or has the AI improved across the board since the last update? Sophy is awesome, but the AI in the Bathurst race was properly competitive. Makes the game sooo much more enjoyable
Had a great experience with the GT3 race at Mount Panorama. Thanks for telling me about this!

Started out with the Ferrari GT3 and it was just too slow on the straights, and I was missing my apexes all over the place, so came in 8th.

Went and did the Circuit Experience to remind myself how to drive this course, and then went with the same McLaren 650 that the C.E. uses, and I was able to barely win. That was a great battle. Came out of the pits after lap 7 just behind P1 and P2 who passed by as I was exiting, and managed to get P1 in the middle of lap 10.

This morning, got up and tried it with the GT-R NISMO GT3 '13. I don't know if it's the car or I'm just more familiar with hitting my spots now, but it was a lot easier, and I give the car a lot of credit. It seems perfectly suited for this track and is a little less squirrelly going down the mountain than the McLaren. Much easier to hit the apexes and accelerate out of the turns with confidence.

Which car(s) have you enjoyed on this race?

Blew through the weekly challenges to collect my rewards and get my bank back up over 25M and opened my 4 star from the daily marathon to get the Pagani invitation for the umpteenth time.

Had a great experience with the GT3 race at Mount Panorama. Thanks for telling me about this!

Started out with the Ferrari GT3 and it was just too slow on the straights, and I was missing my apexes all over the place, so came in 8th.

Went and did the Circuit Experience to remind myself how to drive this course, and then went with the same McLaren 650 that the C.E. uses, and I was able to barely win. That was a great battle. Came out of the pits after lap 7 just behind P1 and P2 who passed by as I was exiting, and managed to get P1 in the middle of lap 10.

This morning, got up and tried it with the GT-R NISMO GT3 '13. I don't know if it's the car or I'm just more familiar with hitting my spots now, but it was a lot easier, and I give the car a lot of credit. It seems perfectly suited for this track and is a little less squirrelly going down the mountain than the McLaren. Much easier to hit the apexes and accelerate out of the turns with confidence.

Which car(s) have you enjoyed on this race?
Nice one. Front engined cars do feel more stable around Mount Panorama, particularly on the way down the hill through the dipper and Forrest's Elbow.

I actually ran it in my "cup spec" 996 GT3. Made my way up to 2nd following the pit stops and ran 2 or 3 laps behind the leader at absolute full pace but couldn't catch him. Leader ended up pitting again for fuel on lap 9 so won comfortably in the end. Was the best AI race I've had in GT7 though

Last edited:
Did the 30 minute Le Mans race and got a veyron Gr4 from the four star ticket. Sold it. Went back to Forza Motorsport.

Tried TT at Daytona again, after watching Mistah_MCA's lap guide. No improvement at all (not because the lap guide is bad), only driven like a moron.

Got a 3* which gave me a racing exhaust for Lambo Aventador which I happen to have, so I've equiped it with the exhaust (and with the WR stage 5 that was laying around).

Ran some TT’s, the Chili Gr.3 race at RBR. Won it by .055. Those guys play rough. Especially in the rain on a slick track. It was tough on Easy. I can’t imagine doing it on Hard. I was bumping the credit cap, so I bought a few cars- the 356 coupe and the BMW M6 Sprint Gr.3.

On the GTP account, I started the Nations Cup menu book at Interlagos. I slapped some RS tires and a max-downforce tune on the X2019, and held on for a close win as my right-rear tire was all used up.

At Sardegna, I switched to RM tires, and had to manage used-up rear tires once again for a close win. It was the same story at Dragon Trail, but I gave up so much time on the last lap, I had to block to win.

The 6-star ticket from the menu book gave the 2nd-low-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr, while the 4-star from the workout gave yet another Amuse NISMO, which I flipped for 39,960 Cr. That allowed me to finally fill the garage.

On the Plus account, it took a few resets, but my first MIA-6 complete run was gold. I golded MIA-7 in a relatively-short time as well. Even the time spent golding MIA-8 didn't trigger the marathon. It took a short run through MIA-9 to get my 6th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 24 on this account (and 14th of 48 between the two accounts), which puked out the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

Last edited:
The recent online time trial featuring the GR Yaris at Lake Louise ended up being my first bronze, but I don’t think it’s likely I’ll have such difficulty again.

I did do some laps in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) at Daytona, and got about 2.64% off the top! Definitely a fun car to drive.

I also did two more of the weekly events, specifically the European FR Challenge at Dragon Trail Gardens and the Race of Turbo Sportscars at Interlagos, netting me a 150k credit prize. I’m especially looking forward to completing the remaining two events since they seem to pay out quite a bit for first.

EDIT: Also, I took a look at the options in GT Auto for the aforementioned 911 GT3 RS (992), and as I would’ve expected, the options do seem somewhat limited, with no option to install a widebody or any aero parts. (Though why you would replace a rear wing that can function as part of a DRS is beyond me.) You can still install aftermarket wheels like on most cars, however. Though if I did, I think I’d wanna wait to see if we ultimately get more center lock designs.

Last edited:
Today I just looked my career progress and motivated myself:)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20231127171804.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20231127171804.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 13
Priano posted some new tune settings for the Lancia Stratos. So I reworked my Lancia and ran a bunch of Quick Races across several tracks. The Stratos is too much fun to drive. It gets very squirrely at the end of its braking line, but if you can control that squirrelyness into a clean slip angle, the thing becomes a late braking monster, with its uncanny ability to rotate tightly.

Finally wrapped-up the final race of the weekly challenges. Ran the F-Type with the supercharger upgrade on FM3 for the first 6 laps. Came-out to finish on FM1 looking to destroy stuff. The only thing I destroyed was the gas tank and ended-up having to pit again on lap 9...and P2 hit the pits about 15 seconds later.🤣

Beyond that, I was completely engrossed in all things Sport/Trial Mountain. Had a great week racing there.👍

Oh, and I playd with stikerz...
Pit Building_.jpeg

Pit Area__2.jpeg

:cheers:

On the GTP account, I proved that one should never send a GT500 car to do a F1 car's job, as I dominated the WTC 900 at Trial Mountain with the McLaren MP4/4. That netted a 4-star Wheel of Despair giving titanium conrods for the Toyota Alphard. I started getting duplicates of cars that I used for the WRS by getting a Chevrolet Corvette C8

On the Plus account, it took longer than expected to gold MIA-10, but it was long enough to get a 4-star marathon ticket in addition to the 5-star for getting the MIA license and the Porsche 962 C for getting all gold. The 5-star was anything but a Wheel of Despair, giving 1,000,000 Cr. That is the first time in over 11 months I got either 1,000,000 Cr. or the highest-showing cash prize on this account. The 4-star was more the usual, though the low-showing prize I got was 30,000 Cr.

I did the last two Weekly Events this morning, namely the one-make for the 992 GT3 RS at Monza and the WTC 700 at Deep Forest, and got the CRB on both. So now I've basically netted myself at least 700k today. I also earned a four-star ticket that got me a High Lift Camshaft S for the Toyota Crown G, so that was nice.

Last edited:
I was playing with the Beat at Daytona and got a couple of laps in before my wife came back up front saying she was going to stay up a little while. 😁 So I ended watching TV with her. Hopefully I'll some time tonight to play

Farmed Daytona with my Beat.

A few laps at Daytona's TT before the end to hopefully get silver. I think it is ok, sadly my best lap was invalidated for a few pixels at the bus stop.

DW 3* brought me an Audi TT Coupé 3.2 Quattro '03

Bought some cars from UCD (Fairlady '07, Porsche 911 89)

Coming back after a day off, I'm still not feeling that great. However, on the Plus account, I managed to gold the MS-1 license in just over 36 miles. The...you guessed it...7th 3-star marathon Wheel of Despair of 26 this month puked out the...you know it...lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. I have a feeling that, had I not skipped 3 days this month, this would have been the 9th of 11 this year that I got more than my predicted share.

On the Plus account, I did the X2019 Nations Cup at Trial Mountain. After seeing my max-downforce RM setup wouldn't last 14 laps on tires, I switched to RS tires, managing the last lap of each 7-lap stint. I came away with a relatively-easy and clean win, along with a 4-star Wheel of Despair puking out another non-S camshaft for a car that has a S camshaft available and for which I already have 2 S camshafts. Talk about getting the shaft.

At least I was able to pick up another Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4 so I don't have to race my WRS copy anymore. That just leaves the newer Ford GT Race Car to do that for.

I started working on the time trials. Got a little bit of work do. I hate Big willow so this will help get better at that track. I did the Daytona because you can use the new Porsche which I absolutely love. Got 10k cr from a 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🎫

On the GTP account, I took the 1,000,000 Cr. from the Daytona Porsche time trial and bought a replacement Ford GT Race Car for the one I initially used in a WRS time trial. After that, I sent a rented French mule around Watkins Glen, and though I doubt the sub-1:22.5 time will hold, I set a provisional gold time.

I sent a Fiat 500 F to France for the special event at Alsace. With the car stock, it is surprisingly difficult even on normal difficulty as I could never get the last left-hander quite right. Still, I managed a clean 0.7-second win in 2:56.8 for 3750 Cr. plus the 100,000-Cr. bonus.

I stayed in Alsace for the European Clubman Cup and entered the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm in the second leg of the current Weekly Challenge. While there was some new pre-race chatter, there were no post-launch cars. It took some relearning the track, but I overpowered the field in 6:44.

I grabbed the newer Mercedes-AMG GT3 for the Dragon Trail WTC 800 race., No new drivers (or at least no pre-race chatter), no post-launch cars, no problem, as I lapped last place on the way to an easy, clean win and a 200,000-Cr. bonus in 18:06.

For the re-run of the Japanese Clubman Cup at Tokyo Expressway, I tried the newest Honda Civic. While there was no new pre-race chatter, the Mitsubishi Evo III and the Nissan R32 NISMO made appearances. That went in 7:26.

The last Weekly Challenge was the American Clubman Cup at Daytona, for which I used the Chevrolet Corvette C8. There was another one in the field, and I don't recall the 2nd pre-race chatter. That went in 7:57.

In terms of money, this was the worst Weekly Challenge so far. With CRBs, the guaranteed money was only 626,250 Cr., and the 5-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing/lowest-possible 100,000 Cr. Meanwhile, the 4-star workout ticket gave the low-showing, yet 2nd-highest-possible, 500,000 Cr. That allowed me to start acquiring drivable stock copies of used cars that I only had either garage queens or WRS time trial copies of.

On the Plus account, I used, in the order the Weekly Challenges are presented and ignoring "recommended PP' for the Clubman Cups and Gr.3 for the WTC 800, the Fiat 500 F, Honda Sports VGT (seeing a 2021 Subaru BRZ), Aston Martin Valkyrie, Dodge Tomahawk S, and Lexus SC430 GT500. The tickets were both Wheels of Despair - the 4-star workout was the low-showing 30,000 Cr. and the 5-star challenge was the lowest-possible 100,000 Cr.,

Back