What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,592 comments
1. Almost 40 laps on Grand Valley TT with Road Runner. Still no improvement but very encouraging 4 sessions with very promissing optimals.
#KeepPushing

2. The DW roulette 4 ⭐ ticket gave me a BMW M6 GT3 Endurance (solded)

3. My co-driver has been in love with a dude in tights 🦇 since childhood, so I found a suitable livery to make her happy :sly:

1709117794463.png

Last edited:
1. Almost 40 laps on Grand Valley TT with Road Runner. Still no improvement but very encouraging 4 sessions with very promissing optimals.
#KeepPushing

3. My co-driver has been in love with a dude in tights 🦇 since childhood, so I found a suitable livery to make her happy :sly:

View attachment 1332314
Now find a racing suit to match. I'm sure there's one out there. 😃

#KeepPushing

View attachment 1332314
:lol: And I always thought, he's the one wearing tights : vvv

tights.jpeg

I bought the Jag from LCD it was my 6th one but I didn't have one in that color but like a dummy I went and bought the Silverstone Green paint. I could have saved 600 K cr and just spent 4k and painted one of my other Jags but I think i have painted them already. Oh well. Next I looked at my Super Silhouette tune for LeMans and it was jacked up. I had built the the tune around a 50/50 weight balance which made the car t heavy and slow so I created a new sheet and made a new tune. I didn't add any ballast just adjusted downforce and restricted the power. I did the LeMans race and at FM4 I got a little over 3.5 laps. I can get 5 laps at FM6 but I wanted to gain a little bit more speed. Ended making 2 stops as the rain didn't stick. After changing that tune I think I might need to g back and look at some other 700 pp tunes and adjust them for some of the cars I felt were too slow. Got a 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🎫 got carbon brakes for A110. I was hoping to get the Ferrari invite so I can get another Enzo or 2 but I just "missed it". Sometimes I wish they wouldn't show the rouette wheel just give me the prize. I would be better off not knowing what I missed out on

I took the Jaguar speedboat back to Spa for the 1 hour race. Rain arrived at about 19mins and I gingerly made my way into the pits (a penalty for crossing the solid line on the way in) wet tyres full fuel and FM6 as a bit of a power buffer.
Got very wet and never dried up properly tyres and fuel stayed in til the end, finished a lap Infront of everyone. Did LeMans in in the Merak with a better handle on fuel management this time, no significant rain I chased the leaders all the way to the end of lap 7 where snook a win by 6 seconds. Bit too close for a cash grinder.
Roulette ticket gave me Nitrogen for Porsche Cayman.
Went and bought the Ferrari F50 not keen on the silver paint job may have to look at suitable paint jobs although I'm generally not keen on repainting legends.

Just fid few laps testing 2 cars for the upcoming online race for our Class of Titans race and just fill up the khm. for daily ticket that was a 4* one .
Then i thought od tomorrow is the update lets see what they have save them for after the update.
And yes finally i got the sooooooooooooooooooo much waiting Ferrari invitation.

Still dancing at the beat of que te la pongo.

Last edited:
#KeepPushing

View attachment 1332314
I've improved my PB on Grand Valley with Road Runner 😍

1709144565533.png

Just fid few laps testing 2 cars for the upcoming online race for our Class of Titans race and just fill up the khm. for daily ticket that was a 4* one .
Then i thought od tomorrow is the update lets see what they have save them for after the update.
And yes finally i got the sooooooooooooooooooo much waiting Ferrari invitation.

Still dancing at the beat of que te la pongo.
Jealous about thay invitation, congrats! I have 4 tickets saved up for this update, I really hope one of them flips Ferrari.

I tried to do online races recreating the 1993 dtm races but I couldn't find a correct bop! The 155 stays faster.
660pp
380hp
1045kg
Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Golded several parts of the Suzuka CE then got 3rd in a GT3 round if the Nations Cup. That was a complete surprise! I'd turned off the race display and just sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed the ride.
I bumped a green car very lightly in the hairpin, then passed it. I wasn't sure whose fault the tap was so I let off the gas to let it pass back by. The driver seemed content to try and pit me, but my Mustang would NOT break loose. On the bridge I slowed again and the green car passed me...then slid off a bit later.
After that I posted some time trials, then dressed up another Group 4 Mustang.
It might hurt my standings, but I've "signed" with Ford, so when possible I'll run their vehicles in championships.
The new livery is very simple but it has one small decal that's a throwback to a circuit I'm very good on. It's not in Gran Turismo at all and likely never will be.

On the Plus account, I took an easy win at Sardegna with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3. The 4-star Wheel of Despair insulted as usual, giving the lowest-possible/low-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I decided to buy a fresh Corvette Gr.4 and create a Nations Cup livery for it. I sent it to Suzuka for a bit of testing and got to the mid-2:14s.

For credits before the GTWS race, I sent the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 around Sardegna. That netted me a computer. At least it was for an engine for which I could use it.

Speaking of the GTWS, the slightly-fuller wrap is on that thread, but I ended up doing 2 races, the first for 12th and 9 points, and the second for 8th and 9 points.

On the Plus account, I took an easy win at Sardegna with the Lamborghini Huracan GT3. The 4-star Wheel of Despair insulted as usual, giving the lowest-possible/low-showing 10,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I decided to buy a fresh Corvette Gr.4 and create a Nations Cup livery for it. I sent it to Suzuka for a bit of testing and got to the mid-2:14s.

For credits before the GTWS race, I sent the 2008 Nissan GT-R GT500 around Sardegna. That netted me a computer. At least it was for an engine for which I could use it.

Speaking of the GTWS, the slightly-fuller wrap is on that thread, but I ended up doing 2 races, the first for 12th and 9 points, and the second for 8th and 9 points.
What's the prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd? I may get brave enough to start entering the GTWS events once I feel ready and confident enough to beat some of the pros and their times. They would have to give all the participants some reward for placing whatever position they come in.

Last edited:
What's the prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd? I may get brave enough to start entering the GTWS events once I feel ready and confident enough to beat some of the pros and their times. They would have to give all the participants some reward for placing whatever position they come in.
As I don't get 1st-3rd, I wouldn't know directly, but I suspect that it's a bit over 100,000 Cr. for a win. Where the money is, at least once you get to GT2 and get some decent points (or pick an unpopular but decently-quick manufacturer), is the bonuses at the end of the series.

After a solid couple weeks of grinding I went shopping and bought myself the Strassenversion and the F50. Have enough for the Ford as well but I'm going to grind some more till it goes limited time.

Collected my silver million for the TT and another million for the 6 star ticket from the new Lambo menu.

Did some laps at Spa in a handful of cars. The 80's Porsches are pretty fun rides!

edit - Oh, also bought the 3 new cars of course. The Evo is very nice...

Last edited:
Today bought a Renault 4, Audi TTs, Lancer 9 and a 1974 countach lp400.
Painted the Fezza F50 Giallo Modena, looks much better than in silver.
Trip around LeMans in the Aston DP100, radar showed a heavy shower (big yellow blob) aiming right at the track switched to inters end of lap 3, just before the rain should hit, the rain skimmed the track, track stayed dry, did a single lap on the inters they would have been cooked off by the end of a second lap. Ran in at 30:28 in first place. Daily wheel 3* was all cash I won 5k.

On the GTP account, I bought the three new cars (2 of the Renault so I can keep 1 as a garage queen), the VGT we couldn't buy last month, and examples of the 4 new engine-swap candidates that were in stock (the Supra isn't in stock). I then collected my 6-star ticket from Luca as I had all the Lamborghinis for the Extra Menu, getting a Ford GT Test Car, which I hung onto for tuning purposes, and 250,000 Cr. for the expired time trial at Dragon Trail.

Speaking of time trials, I rented a Mitsubishi Evo IX and thrashed it around Red Bull Ring, eventually getting a 1:49.3 (which should hold up for silver) and a parts marathon Wheel of Despair bearing a ultra turbo for the 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO engine. At least there's some swaps that can also use it.

The 2 VW Golfs and one of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprints were too much for me to overcome at the Tsukuba Sunday Cup Classic with the Honda Beat (33 years old is considered a classic, right?), as I finished 4.3 seconds off the lead Golf (which finished in 3:59.8) and 1.6 seconds off the podium.

I returned with the Giulia Sprint, and thanks to all but the lead Rabbit mired in traffic, I was able to put them all down in a clean 3:56.7, up by 1.7 seconds on said Golf. The 37,500 Cr. with the CRB was a bit disappointing, but I can rectify that on the Plus run as there is no hard PP limits to any of the new races.

I then channeled my inner Clarkson and sent the 2002 Honda NSX to Laguna Seca for the Japanese Clubman Cup. My fast lap of 1:43.4 wasn't quite the 1:41.1 his was, but I had traffic to deal with, and it was still good enough for a clean 0.6-second win in 5:14.1. Again, the 60,000 Cr. was a bit underwhelming.

I saw reports the Suzuka European Clubman Cup was "juiced", so I dragged out a Ferrari F40. The Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm is juiced; had Gallo started out front with it instead of 12th, he would have beat me by more than the 1.2 seconds he did in 7:04.1.

I returned with the Ferrari 458 Italia. Gallo got stuck in traffic this time, so it was Beauvois in the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S that I held off by 0.9 seconds in 6:58.4. At 90,000 Cr., it is the upper end of what PD wants us to be able to get on a hourly basis.

On the Plus account, I bought the new (and new to the public) cars, and collected my 6-star ticket for the Lamborghini Extra Menu. That brought the second-lowest-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr.

I didn't mess around with the new races. The Tsukuba Sunday Cup Classic went in a clean 3:25 with a Porsche 959, the Laguna Seca Japanese Clubman Cup went in a clean 5:01 with a 2017 Honda NSX, and the Suzuka European Clubman Cup went in a clean 6:23 with a Ferrari FXX K.

As I didn't have enough mileage for a Wheel of Despair, I sent the Renault R4 around St. Croix for a lap on the B circuit. Surprisingly, it handles at least somewhat competently, and 1 lap was just enough to get me an all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair for the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-legal 30,000 Cr.

Today I was finally able to buy the "clock car thing" in order to take the screenshot I've been waiting for some time. After that I parked it next to the Dior mangusta in the garage.
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240229113946_c.jpg

I don't feel like some, who are reporting that they don't know what to do now, because I'm really enjoying being able to drive different cars in a quick-race on the Nordschleife now without thinking of poor rewards.
But it would be great to have Sophy on the Nordschleife.

Cheers
M

p.s. When I looked at the screenshot, I realized that I now have 1,007 cars in the garage. I'm probably beyond help. :scared:

Back