What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,623 comments

Harley45

Grumpy Old Git
Premium
ScruffybUK
Me I fitted a widebody kit to a BMW M3 and giggled like a adolescent boy would on getting a glimpse of his first pair of lovely jubblies in the flesh on a girl he fancied .

The Animation is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen in GT , like since I started playing 25 years ago .

You ?

-

Moderator's note:

Posts saying 'Nothing' or 'Nothing because I hate this game!1!!' etc. will be removed and repeated offenders will be banned from this thread and receive infraction points. Criticism of the game within a post is fine, but this thread is about telling us what you did in the game today, not what you didn't do.

Last edited by a moderator:
1646511388809.png

Built this beauty/monstrosity.

Worked through the cafe books, then got completely sidetracked and carried away tuning the 66' Mini now I've got some incredibly over powered Mini that I've spent far too much time/money on! Still it's looking awesome with the wide body kit and new green livery, and then it is hilarious to drive!

Credit to PD I'm one of those people who would say they play GT for the modern race cars but so far I've spent most of my time on this Mini 🤣

Worked through the cafe books, then got completely sidetracked and carried away tuning the 66' Mini now I've got some incredibly over powered Mini that I've spent far too much time/money on! Still it's looking awesome with the wide body kit and new green livery, and then it is hilarious to drive!

Credit to PD I'm one of those people who would say they play GT for the modern race cars but so far I've spent most of my time on this Mini 🤣
Oh I see I am not the only one with a stupid Mini :lol:

When your done , remeber to share the setup for it .

I've worked through the licenses with all gold. I have only the Super License left to do.

At the same time, I've been flying through the Menu books with a few left to complete.

I'm saving the Missions and Circuit Experiences until last.

I tuned up a Nissan R32 GT-R V Spec II '94, including a racing muffler, and my god, it is one of the greatest sounding cars i've heard in a video game!
I'm currently playing on an older 40' Sony Bravia tv/monitor with a low-end Samsung A550, 410 watt sound bar and sub-woofer i picked up for $250 on boxing day,i'm blown away!
So, now i'm putting a racing muffler on everything i drive,😂
:cheers:

Dived in to Sport Mode!

Not a proper session though, got far enough to set a quali for Race A without tuning and confirmed to myself that setting up a car to be competitive is going to be an investment in both credits and time. Looks like there's no shortcuts!

Finished the Cafe section and got a Carrera GT from the 3 choices it gave.

Also wasted 3 million on a F50 to see if it has a widebody, it does not for anyone wondering nor does it have a GT style front bumper but the Carrera GT has a widebody.

15 hours in. Finished all 39 cafe things and got license all gold. The cafe thing took me roughly 10 hours (though I sometimes bought my way through for some collect 3 cars type of quest) and license all gold 4 hours. 37 trophies. Does anybody know how to get the 'Wheely Good Fun' trophy? I bought more than 40 wheels on 20 different cars but the thing doesn't pop.

Last edited:
I did about 3 1/2 hours today, probably another 3 hours tonight. Adjusted HDR on my Pro, tuned two cars, customised one of those. More menu races as well as some other races that have been unlocked. Took my first Scapes photo. Loving GT7 and really looking forward to another session tonight. I am going to be sinking some serious amount of time into this game until the next one comes out, so there are many more years of fun to be had. I’ll get a PS5 at the end of this year or early next year (depending on availability) and then will enjoy playing this on that. I have already paid for the PS4/PS5 upgrade version.

Mainly wondered why the iconically British 1965 Mini Cooper is listed as German car.
Because the current MINI brand is an offshoot of BMW, and it has the"copyrights" or similar type of legal stipulation therefore it is "German"

Got through National B/A and I-B licences. Spent about an hour trying to get gold on IB-10 on Trail Mountain. Don't know why but I really struggled with that

Because the current MINI brand is an offshoot of BMW, and it has the"copyrights" or similar type of legal stipulation therefore it is "German"
Yes but this makes no sense in a game which is supposed to celebrate the history of motoring. Are other cars listed under the country of their current parent company?

I had deleted my GT7 game from my PS4 then reinstalled it, having been frustrated by the inablity to stream that game on Twitch for the past three days. Until the next update comes, I shall no longer stream it.

Last edited:
Back