What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,627 comments
I did Sardegna in the 25th anniversary Red bull and I just missed the marathon because I finished at 11:59 pm . Looked for S14 but it was gone from the UCD. Have to wait until it comes back

I sold a bunch of spare cars I likely wasn't gonna use anyway and raised a nice amount of extra credits. I then did some campaign races I hadn't gotten around to completing yet, and then got a three-star ticket, which netted me a nitrous kit for the Genesis X Gr.3. As someone who refuses to use nitrous, I promptly discarded this part. I was also surprised that I got 1m credits for getting silver for the current Online Time Trial, as I didn't see a new one to take its place. I also bought a few cars, like the Dodge Tomahawk X VGT, as I will definitely need it for the trophies that require you to reach frankly absurd speeds.

I also don't feel like doing the current Daily Race, and it's highly unlikely I'll get around to the next one, either, as I'll be in Miami Beach for almost the entire week. But that's fine by me, too.

Finally, I decided to stop making liveries (albeit basic ones) for my road cars, as I like the lower-key appearance of them without any stickers, but still installing aero parts and custom wheels. I've even been stripping some of my cars that had liveries installed, down to their original paint schemes, which can especially be nice when they have neat OEM decals that may get removed when making a custom livery, such as on my Mustang Mach 1 '71.

EDIT: Oh, and I also bought my first Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari F430, and Ferrari F8 Tributo.

Last edited:
On the GTP account, I took the 86 Gr.4 out for a laugher of a wet 6-lap Sarthe stomp, partly because I was the only one to grab rain tires on lap 2, and partly because, despite the track being soaked by the end of lap 3, the front-runners didn't take rain tires until lap 4. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the low-showing 30,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, it was an incredibly-tight soaker of a 7-lap Sarthe win for the NSX Gr.4. The rain came down heavy and early - everybody pitted for intermediates on lap 2. The field came back down for dry tires on lap 4, while I held out until lap 5. The cycle of stops ended with a 4-second lead for Portilla, which I whittled down over the last 2 laps, finally passing him in the first Mulsanne chicane in a move that the GTWS stewards probably would have frowned upon.

The Wheel of Despair did frown upon it, giving me the low-showing 10,000 Cr. off a 3-star. I'm sure that if 5,000 Cr. had been showing, it would have been my 4th consecutive 5,000-Cr. cash "prize".

Do the WTC600 Tokyo and refine the medium tire tune.
Race is more fun with a slower car.
184f144cef240-screenshotUrl.jpg

On the Plus account, I survived a lap 8 ramming from Ordonez, which cost me 8 seconds, to take a relatively easy win with the 2018 Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept. The 4-star Wheel of Despair wasn't impressed, giving me the lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. At least it wasn't another invite.

On the GTP account, after buying a couple of 1992 Honda NSX's for future engine swaps, I dragged the 2018 Audi R8 LMS Evo out of storage, and promptly forgot it is extremely tail-happy. Despite a single-car incident on lap 4 that cost me 12 seconds, I stomped the competition. The resulting 6-star parts marathon roulette gave the High Lift Cam Shaft S for the 2021 Toyota GR86 RZ.

Ran one LeMans with the '69 Corvette convertible. Such a pleasure to drive. Stable in the rain, even at 175mph,(on Wets).

Got 5k from the wheel. Not much, but it beats a sport exhaust.

Yesterday, I had grinded until I reached 20 million credits in my possesion. I then sold 5 cars in which I had gained another 6 million credits. I had also purchased the 2013 Toyota Crown and the Zagato VGT, the latter in which was the 300th different car I acquired.

Today, I had entered the WTC 800 race at Sardegna at once for grinding. This warranted me a four-star roulette ticket in which I received the Hyundai Genesis Gr. 3. I then sold 8 cars in which I had received about 26 million credits. I had to sell cars such as the 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C and the 1952 Mercedes-Benze 300 SL in order to do that. I then purchased the 1964 Shelby Daytona for 20 million credits. As a result, the total credits in my possession stood at over 32 million.

Last edited:
Checking different parts of circuits for static camera angles. I’ll then watch my replay as if I’m a spectator in a grandstand or general admission ticket holder.

Hello, so I looked at the Altlanta track yesterday and today... I have to say I fell in love with it almost immediately and the vehicle category doesn't matter. What surprised me, however, was that when other riders entered the lobby, they remained standing at the finish line and could not move on. Nothing special about GT7 and the problems that accompany this game, but when it happened again with other drivers, I noticed 😲
Have any of you encountered this lately?
If it doesn't belong in this thread, please direct me, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
On the GTP account, I used the Cayman Clubsport at Sarthe for my prize money and my usual lowest-possible 10,000 Cr. from the insulting 4-star Wheel of Despair. I got the legendary trophy as the Jaguar XJ13 came back for its monthly appearance.

On the Plus account, I used the Viper Gr.4 at Sarthe for the prize money and the usual low-showing 10,000 Cr. from the worse-than-usual 3-star Wheel of Despair. At least I had enough to get the Red Bull X2014 Standard. That leaves three 3,000,000+ Cr. cars from Brand Central, and a bunch of Hagerty's cars, mostly 3,000,000+ Cr., to get on this account.

I did several drift trials at DF raceway, Trial Mountain and Dragon Trail-Seaside, did a few CE's and got gold, raced in several campaign events and other stuff. Sometimes the internet will go in and out which is annoying. But I've been doing great so far with the game!

Some of the missions are incredibly hard though. I'll have to post a seperate forum about what parts of the game I'm stuck/having difficulty on. I am currently in the Porsche Cup (Menu book 31).

Last edited:
Just got this by driving the Tomahawk on SSRX.
FjnUcmsacAcuc6L.jpeg

The one before this, got an NSX engine out of 4 stars and that was a few days ago.

I'm starting to think that the less I logged in, the better the reward would be but this is just my luck.

Finally got the Platinum Achievement and finished the last missing Circuit Experience (Nordschleife). Now I only have to gold two missions I haven't touched so far and finish the Neo-Classical menu book. Afterwards the game is empty. 🤪

Ran the Corvette Gr.3 and Tom’s Castro Supra at LeMans. Both had heavy, recurring rain. Both are superb in the rain, the Supra being the best car I’ve had in the rain.

Ran a few custom races at The Glen.

Got a BMW safety car from the wheel and promptly sold it.

Last edited:
2011 SLS AMG GT3 for 12 laps around Road Atlanta, 4 laps around Trial Mountain, 1 lap around the 'ring. I'm starting to like this car.

On the Plus account, I bought the "new" Alfa Maserati Spyder that just popped into Hagerty's. I then used the Lancer Gr.3 to get my Sardegna money and the usual lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. from the usual 3-star Wheel of Despair (5 of the last 9 Wheels of Despair have been 3-stars, with 3 of them giving 5,000 Cr. and 2 10,000 Cr., with an invite off the lone 5-star, and 10,000 Cr, a decent car which got flipped and a crank shaft off the 4-stars).

On the GTP account, I used the RH-shod 2008 NSX GT500 to club some baby seals, getting a completely-worthless Ferrari invite from the usual 4-star Wheel of Despair.

Last edited:
Did the GT World Tour 10 Laps at Spa Francorchamps with the AMG 16'. Started with Racing hards and went flat out, pit at lap 6 and put on racing softs, finished the race 25 seconds or so in front of the other AMG 16'. Super easy. Fastest lap I did was 2:16.150

Got 3 4-star tickets, 2 for daily marathon and 1 from completing the vintage car menu. All 4 star tickets gave me 10.000 and 30.000 credits. I don't even know why I still bother to even open those stupid BS tickets.

Then I took my 699 PP Corvette Stingray and did 30 minutes Le Mans just to grind some money (I am desperately saving & waiting for the McLaren F1 longtail). Weather stayed completely dry, that's a first. Even though I have to pit every other lap with the gas guzzling V8, I still finished 35 seconds in front of the Lamborghini GT4 Huracan.

Also took a couple pics:

20969917846300660.jpg

20970467171040344.jpg

Last edited:
Back