What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,626 comments
Updating the numbers and alt colors for my PC2 RS500 replicas
IMG_2321.jpeg

I haven't done a lot because I haven't been home the last few days and won't be until the weekend. Sunday and yesterday, I could only fitfully record the changes in Hagerty's and the UCD remotely on the PS5, and today was little different, though I could finally enter the changes on my spreadsheet. However, SOON...
PXL_20230524_032655558.jpg

In case you didn't know, that would be Yesler and James this evening, the start of the hill-climb portion of the old Seattle circuit. I hope to walk the parts that I can tomorrow morning and film it.

Last edited:
Easy now, not lapping much AI but easy win each time, laps around 1m44 on FM6. Walk in the park to get some credits. Slowly creeping up to the budget for the 12m Cr. Jaguar
Good to read :) The top speed isn't the most important as this Toyota is really demoniac on brakes and grip.
If you race on Spa, the TS030 is even better as you won't need to refuel for 25/26 laps on FM6.
Happy grinding my friend :cheers:

1. 2 more races on Goodwood with the M3 for the 50 Daily Race trophy ✔️

2. Visited Sardegna, Spa and Le Mans for credits reasons 💸

3. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Cr. 10.000 :boggled:

4. Bought the Chaparral 2X VGT, the Audi VGT and the AMG VGT 🤩 Just for the record, I need Cr. 15.300.000 to buy the remaining cars in Brand Central and Cr. 185.650.000 for the Hagerty's cars. So no, I AM NOT RICH :lol:

Last edited:
I took 16s off my best Nordschleife CE time, and I'm now within 3.5 secs of a gold...

I improved my Nordschleife Gr.3 event on Sport Mode time by 10 secs (now a more respectable 8:29.xxx)...

I finally got a silver time on the Autopolis SF23 event on Sport Mode with a 1:25.559, though it is 4.63% within gold, so it may yet get pushed back to a bronze... that track and car combo though... what an absolute blast!!

I also did 335 miles today - my most ever in GT - testimony to my massive enjoyment of the game... it really does now feel like the perfect game to me.

Oh, and not to forget, 3* ticket and 5,000 Cr. to buy myself a congratulatory lollipop...

Debby Ryan Netflix GIF by Insatiable

Last edited:
So today was a fun decent day of catching up on some GT7 Play:

1. Did the nurburgring time trial very slow clcking in at 8:44 or sumthin with the BRZ gt500.
  2. Then got a 4 star roulette ticket (come back to that)!
  3. Tackled the Autopolis Super formula with my Honda. Got a decent time of 1:27 so far. Chasing ghosts a the mo!
  4. Came back to Garage to pick my Supra and thought to open the ticket, looo and behold I get a 1mill credits boost! CRAZY!
  5. Did a grind on Lemans to boost my monies in time for the update tomorrow. :sly:
Ready to buy cars now lol.....

200.gif

Thanks to Eggstor wisdom I was able to hold off on buying more F1 GTRs but instead I bought 4 Cobra's coupe 64 as my 20M credit grid is taking shape.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230524205858.jpgGran Turismo® 7_20230524205920.jpg
I also bought the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta so I only need 1 more Ferrari to own them all.

Also @Eggstor You ask for it and here it is 0 credits left :lol:
Gran Turismo® 7_20230524213834.jpg

Well take care everyone and enjoy the update as I will be retreating to my cave for the next week or so to grind my 100M credits back.:)

Bought the Mercedes 300SL and took it to Willow Springs. I then drove the Toyota TS050 around Spa, the Renault Clio V6 around Brands Hatch and my tuned '69 Camaro around Suzuka.

Also @Eggstor You ask for it and here it is 0 credits left :lol:
View attachment 1259362

Well take care everyone and enjoy the update as I will be retreating to my cave for the next week or so to grind my 100M credits back.:)
Even Darth Vader would call you a Jedi. Impressive. Most impressive.

Meanwhile, while once again I only recorded the Hagerty's/UCD price changes, I walked the Seattle circuit. Due to operator error, there won't be a video, and because of ongoing construction (more on that in a bit), there's no real way for PD to even think about putting it into GT7 until next year at the earliest. I will, however, describe the challenges of creating a modern version beyond the inability to laser-scan the streets.

It is impossible to drive the Royal Brougham portion - it no longer crosses the railroad tracks, a parking structure and theatre stand where the extended esses used to be south of the former Kingdome (and current Quest Field), and it no longer connects to Alaskan Way. One has to go up a 2-lane ramp to Edgar Martinez Drive, which is on the south side of T-Mobile Park (formerly called Safeco Field), to get to Alaskan Way.

Speaking of Alaskan Way, with the full elimination of the viaduct and tunnelling north of Royal Brougham, it has radically changed. One has to ascend a 2-lane bridge on either side of a railroad track coming north of Atlantic, which is what Edgar Martinez Drive is called west of the ballpark. One has a choice of crossing railroad tracks with curbing in the middle of the street before making the right onto Alaskan Way and going up the bridge or turning onto the flyover bridge east of the tracks and doing a tight S-turn at the crest, right about where Royal Brougham used to run into Alaskan.

At the bottom of the bridge at Dearborn, about where the historic circuit transitioned from the parking lot under the viaduct to the surface street running west of it, one has to make a tight S-turn from where the surface street used to be to where the viaduct used to be. That portion is a divided highway, so one could use one side for pits much like the historic circuit utilized the section under the viaduct for the pits. However, that divided highway currently ends just north of Main (2 blocks south of Yesler) because of ongoing construction. It appears that the divided portion will eventually extend to Yesler, but the last 2 blocks north to Marion, where there was a double-right hander back under the viaduct, will not be a divided highway, making it impossible to extend a modern version north of Yesler.

Last edited:
Got the cars for extra café menus 22 and 23, which brought 2 5* tickets.

First one got me ANOTHER engine (BMW Z4 GT '11) (now that you can buy them, that's funny...) and the lowest prize on the second one : 100k 💩
Given the cost of an engine swap is 1/2 the Brand Central/Hagerty's/"zero-mileage" cost of the donor car plus 100,000 Cr. (or in the case of the Z4 engine, 325,000 Cr.), it is still a worthwhile prize, at least in my opinion. Supposedly it will also add more than 10,000 Cr. to the resale price of a car, though I doubt it will be anything close to a money-maker.

Bought all the new cars.
One 5* give me the Suzuki GR3. The other another Viper GR4.
4* daily gave me a Aston Martin Invite I did not need. 😐
Later plans include:

Using the engine I got from my last ticket in my 3000GT. (Getting a used car later for this)

And race with DHR. Spectacular mode @: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttq98eS02tUm9d5jZ8Fohw

But first things first, I'm broke from all the cars so to the grind!

Last edited:
I took the Hagertys 917 to LeMans for a few laps then I tried it in the 700 pp race but I didn't like the fuel economy so I quit and took it to Laguna Seca for a few laps. I also drove the Carrera GT there. I went to Scapes and took some pics of the 917 along with the 962 and the living legend. Got a 4* ticket which be opened today or something

1. Banked my Cr. 250.000 for Bronze on TT 🏆

2. Bought the Greening Maverick for Cr. 300.000 🤩

3. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for completed the 22th menu

4. Bought the Alfa Romeo Guilia '67 for Cr. 180.000 and the Nissan R32 GT-R for Cr. 400.000

5. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for completed the 23th menu

6. Completed the "50 races in sport mode" trophy 🏆

7. Got a ⭐⭐⭐ for the daily marathon

8. Unboxing tickets:
  • ⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 :boggled:
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: Subaru WRX Gr. 3 - sold at Cr. 178.650 🤩
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: De Lorean S2 - sold at Cr. 215.530 🤩

Given the cost of an engine swap is 1/2 the Brand Central/Hagerty's/"zero-mileage" cost of the donor car plus 100,000 Cr. (or in the case of the Z4 engine, 325,000 Cr.), it is still a worthwhile prize, at least in my opinion. Supposedly it will also add more than 10,000 Cr. to the resale price of a car, though I doubt it will be anything close to a money-maker.
The cost is something you have to account for if you were already planning to buy it.

Otherwise it is the selling price that is interesting, and as you say, the amount it adds to a car that you will sale is unknown, probably won't be much, and certainly less than the delta between the price you paid for the car and the price it will sell without the swap.

The only way to get some credits, is to win a compatible car you don't intend to keep, swap the engine, and collect a few coins.

If only we could sell the parts and engines separately (and with a decent price, not 1/3)

The cost is something you have to account for if you were already planning to buy it.

Otherwise it is the selling price that is interesting, and as you say, the amount it adds to a car that you will sale is unknown, probably won't be much, and certainly less than the delta between the price you paid for the car and the price it will sell without the swap.

The only way to get some credits, is to win a compatible car you don't intend to keep, swap the engine, and collect a few coins.

If only we could sell the parts and engines separately (and with a decent price, not 1/3)
For your information, I've already tried to sell such car - don't remember which car and which engine - and the gap was only Cr. 10.000 more. It's not a valuable plan.

For your information, I've already tried to sell such car - don't remember which car and which engine - and the gap was only Cr. 10.000 more. It's not a valuable plan.
Apparently this has changed with this update, we need to figure out to what point.

Back