What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,634 comments
I got 250,000 Cr. for the Sport Mode TT, and immediately spent it on the LS7 Rampage engine swap for the DeLorean.

All I have to do now is add decent tyres and brakes to the car to make it drivable.

-

Huh... I just discovered something bizarre - I found a helmet and suit with Mars (as in the chocolate bar) branding, and I've been using it for about a year now... and only today did I notice that it actually says 'gtplanet' on the back of the helmet :lol:

Considering my profile picture on GT7 is a shot of me standing with my back to the 'camera', you'd think I'd have spotted it before, but it's obscured by the HANS device...

Last edited:
1. Banked my Cr. 250.000 for Bronze on TT 🏆

2. Bought the Greening Maverick for Cr. 300.000 🤩

3. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for completed the 22th menu

4. Bought the Alfa Romeo Guilia '67 for Cr. 180.000 and the Nissan R32 GT-R for Cr. 400.000

5. Got a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for completed the 23th menu

6. Completed the "50 races in sport mode" trophy 🏆

7. Got a ⭐⭐⭐ for the daily marathon

8. Unboxing tickets:
  • ⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 :boggled:
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: Subaru WRX Gr. 3 - sold at Cr. 178.650 🤩
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: De Lorean S2 - sold at Cr. 215.530 🤩

CbuY.gif

If only we could sell the parts and engines separately (and with a decent price, not 1/3)
Or the 1/10th that most of the parts had been valued at when purchased (or for parts won via roulette, installed on at some point) for that car before 1.34. Do note I haven't seen what this update has done to that, or whether having a nitrous system available to be installed or anything else from GT Auto installed adds any value - they hadn't before 1.34. Except for the example-specific widebody, the other GT Auto additions, once purchased, are available for every example of that model you own.
For your information, I've already tried to sell such car - don't remember which car and which engine - and the gap was only Cr. 10.000 more. It's not a valuable plan.
Was that today or earlier? The 10,000-Cr. add was the known situation before the 1.34 update.

Last edited:
Or the 1/10th that most of the parts had been valued at when purchased (or for parts won via roulette, installed on at some point) for that car before 1.34. Do note I haven't seen what this update has done to that, or whether having a nitrous system available to be installed or anything else from GT Auto installed adds any value - they hadn't before 1.34. Except for the example-specific widebody, the other GT Auto additions, once purchased, are available for every example of that model you own.

Was that today or earlier? The 10,000-Cr. add was the known situation before the 1.34 update.
Yes you're right to mention this, it was before the latest update.

What I do? Bought the new cars and claimed the 5 stars tickets. Sold the two cars for around 650K. Ran three of the new races, used the Mavorick for one of them. Messed around with the new engine/parts options. Bumped up one of my 930's PP with an engine swap. Later I'll sort out my favorites list. Probably clear it and start over.

Did PD improve the force feedback for the G29? Have played again after months and it looks like it's way stronger! Loved it! But maybe it's some sort of placebo effect...

However, back on topic: update time so I fired the game back up again. Bought the three new cars which unlocked the two extra menus just added, since I already had all the rest. The two 5* Wheel of (Mis)Fortune tickets gave me 100k and a Red Bull Junior, which I didn't have, so can't complain. Ran a Le Mans with the Porsche 964 hoping to not be too much rusty; turns out I wasn't and won quite easily, the following 4* Wheel of (Mis)Fortune ticket also wasn't rusty and, just like old times sake, gifted me a whopping 10k.

You! Yes, you there! Are you looking to participate in the great Alsace Grand Prix? Do you need a fast, agile and beautiful car so you can comfortably win with style? Well, my fellow racing enthusiast, look no further!
Ladies and Gentleman, here's the only car you will ever need: the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce!
Gran Turismo® 7_20230525182404.png
Gran Turismo® 7_20230525182414.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20230525163120.png

I wanted to retry the Alsace 1-hour mission for quite a while (I wish I could earn the credits again!) and the Giulia gave me the perfect opportunity. Still need to fine tune some things, but overall, this is a very fun car. Had a nice battle against the 2000GT and 300 SL for 1st place up until lap 9, then it was just a matter of maintaining the pace until the end of the race.

Bought three Alfas and the Maverick. Tuned one Alfa and ran Monza and Willow Springs with it. A great car out of the box. Fine job by PD. Also bought a Mister Two, swapped in the V8 and ran LeMans once. A great car with the swap. I also ran Road Atlanta with the SF19. Got 10k from the wheel.

Decided to go back and try to gold the last two drift missions.

Working on the Viper and came very close (7470 - gold being 7500). I know everyone says it's easier with the pad, but I'm just going to keep working at it with the wheel.

I feel like I'm pretty consistent at getting 2500 to 2700 in the first drift sector. But getting close to 5000 at the second has been a struggle.

View attachment 1255657

View attachment 1255658
I went from wheel to pad to gold this, took me ages but best advice I can give is keep the throttle on even if its only slightly as this builds the points. Yesterday I got gold on the other after about a week of spending an hour or so each day.

-Bought the new Maverick and equipped it for my Trans Am Series custom races. Also, removed spoilers/wings from all of my Trans Am series cars (now the physics are working good enough to run without them) and tuned them all to 675 PP.
-Bought the new NISMO R32 and set it up for my Group A custom races. Also replaced one of the Civics I've been using in GrA races for a more period-correct Golf GTI. Tuned all of them to 620 PP.
-Bought the new Alfa Giulia and set it up for my 60s GT series, but I need to still tune the cars to make the race playable.

Last edited:
I bought a few more cars and downloaded a bunch of liveries to add to my 2023 SuperGT Custom Races grid.

I currently have 6 GT500s and 9 GT300s, and I have set up the grid with accurate liveries and driver names. It's already looking/feeling good, and it should be an even better race once I've tweaked the various cars to be roughly in tune with each other.

On a more general note, it is quite surprising how few actual GT500 and GT300 cars there are in the game - of course one can make do with similar models from recent years, but it would be awesome to have a full set of SuperGTs from one particular year that are going to be competitive with each other.
Is it fairly easy to setup a custom race with different liveries? Not tried it but would be interested in doing a long race with some 60's or 70's liveries. I take it I would need duplicate cars?

I did a lot of things:
-Bought the Ford Maverick and took it to Le Mans
-Engine swapped the Alfa Romeo 4C and took it to Grand Valley
-Put a widebody onto my Integra, fully upgraded it and took it to Kyoto Driving Park
-Took my tuned Supra, '06 Viper and Huracan to Watkins Glen
-Took my tuned R33 GT-R to Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise
-Fully upgraded my De Tomaso Pantera and took it to Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise
-Engine swapped my Porsce 911 993 Carrera RS, fully upgraded it and took it to Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
-Put a widebody onto my Kouki Silvia S14, fully upgraded it and took it to Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
-Engine swapped the Mazda 3, upgraded the handling components and took it to Bathurst
-Fully upgraded my Dodge Challenger and took it to Catalunya

Last edited:
Just run 3 le mans with 787 , i change the Escudo cause i can do only 3 laps and the weather lately is very annoying .
Doesn't rain to much as use to do before , they make it worst ( but more logical i guess) from the player's view in order yo grid and fo 6 laps only.
And today i saw the new price of McLaren.,......
angry-man-smoked-brain.gif

So many updates and we are forced to do the same 4 races hundreds of times $$¥¥€¢€€🤬

Last edited:
Purchased the 3 new cars, 2 of the Nismo R32 and tuning parts for them.
Purchased a few cars for the swaps I didn’t have and performed those swaps and bought the tuning parts for them.
Performed the new swaps included in this update to cars I already had.
Completed all new races except the Super Formula races.

After all was said and done I had spent between 6-7 million. Tomorrow begins going through all my cars to buy/install their missing S Parts which I’m expecting to cost at least another 5 million.
I’ll complete the new 15 lap SF races at some point this weekend.

Bought the 3 new cars, won a Veyron on a 5* ticket, got the Toyota GR010 as a free gift, took the Maverick out on Tokyo and easily won the WTC600 race. Did a bit more grinding then for some reason I decided to count up how many cars I own that I've never driven, ie. they have 0 miles on them. 186 cars. I have another 32 with less than 10 miles on them. That doesn't even account for the used cars I've bought that I've never driven. There are probably another 40 there. So despite having 432 cars, I've really only driven... half of them??? Maybe???

Last edited:
Bought the 3 new cars, won a Veyron on a 5* ticket, got the Toyota GR010 as a free gift, took the Maverick out on Tokyo and easily won the WTC600 race. Did a bit more grinding then for some reason I decided to count up how many cars I own that I've never driven, ie. they have 0 miles on them. 186 cars. I have another 32 with less than 10 miles on them. That doesn't even account for the used cars I've bought that I've never driven. There are probably another 40 there. So despite having 432 cars, I've really only driven... half of them??? Maybe???
Yeah same observation here, I'm sure I drive less than 10 different cars out of the 442 owned.

I spent a lot today to say the least. First I bought the 3 new cars. Then I grabbed another of the Skyline GT-500, Skyline Super Silhouette, and the Mclaren MP4/4 and put liveries on each. Then I grabbed another R34 GT-R and bought the R92CP engine and maxed it out and took it to Sardegna. Then I bought the Rampage engine for the 240ZG, tried to tune it myself and ran it at LM. Then I bought the 991 RSR engine in the 930 Turbo and applied Praiano’s latest tune and ran it at LM where I accidentally had to do an 8th lap on 7% fuel because I finished lap 7 too quickly. Then I bought the Enzo engine for my black Ferrari F40 and applied Praiano’s tune for that and ran it at Sardegna. I’m down to 11 million credits which I will have to grind back up soon. So many swaps and so little time and credits. Got a 4-star ticket worth 500k for yesterday’s DW and a 4-star worth 30k for tonight’s DW. The 5-star tickets from the new extra menus gave me 100k and 500k. Still waiting on the Bugatti invitation since the Veyron and the Ford Roadster are the only cars I don’t own. I still want to do the Pagani swap into the MkIV Supra and the Aventador swap into the ‘88 Countach but ran out of time tonight.

Bought the Alfa (3 actually) and the maverick, and then raced online. Our chat turned into an anger filled venting session about how we just raced from 9:00 to 11:00 almost non-stop and earned like $150,000. Couple people have pretty much had it with this games economy, especially regarding online payouts. I sense some will be hanging up their helmet and racing gear and be moving on from the game. And I don’t blame them.

The Alfa is a great car to drive, going to wake it up a little with some tuning on my widebody version. The maverick is just ok. Really wish they’d somehow class some cars together by giving us tunes for close racing with different but similar cars. We’re getting sick of having to have races with the exact same car, tires and tunes in order to have close fun racing.

You! Yes, you there! Are you looking to participate in the great Alsace Grand Prix? Do you need a fast, agile and beautiful car so you can comfortably win with style? Well, my fellow racing enthusiast, look no further!
Ladies and Gentleman, here's the only car you will ever need: the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce!
I wanted to retry the Alsace 1-hour mission for quite a while (I wish I could earn the credits again!) and the Giulia gave me the perfect opportunity. Still need to fine tune some things, but overall, this is a very fun car. Had a nice battle against the 2000GT and 300 SL for 1st place up until lap 9, then it was just a matter of maintaining the pace until the end of the race.
That's gorgeous!

I do wonder if you can set up the GT to handle like a GTAM, front wheels off the ground as you launch round a corner! Would be great if GT7 had the correct wheel option too.

racing_05a.jpg

Last edited:
Is it fairly easy to setup a custom race with different liveries? Not tried it but would be interested in doing a long race with some 60's or 70's liveries. I take it I would need duplicate cars?
Yes, you do need duplicate cars if you want to use different liveries on the same model i.e. in order to recreate the 1999 JGTC grid, I had to buy 7 Toyota Supras, 5 Skyline GT-Rs and 4 NSXs, but the end result is worth the effort IMO.

It is easy to set up a custom race and you can save them for future use/editting. My JGTC grid(s) have accurate liveries and driver names, and I've tweaked the set-ups of each car to bring them roughly into line, although there are a few outliers.

Spent Cr 400,000 on a car I'm not that fussed about to complete a cafe 2 menu collection, got a 5 star ticket which gave me titanium connecting rods for a Honda Civic worth Cr 15,000! 🥵
Did something similar last night and bought the Eckert and the new GT-R Nismo in order to get two 5* tickets from the Cafe Menus... cars cost me 300,000 Cr. and 400,000 Cr., and the tickets paid out 500,000 Cr. and 100,000 Cr.... but I wanted both cars, and got them for the equivalent of 100,000 Cr..

I finally managed to get gold on the Nurburgring Circuit Experience, after what felt like over 2000km over multiple attempts and about a month of trying.

The secret I had to use was turning on the racing line, countersteering assist on strong, ABS on default and TCS on 2, otherwise the car just felt undeliverable coming out of corners and way too finnicky, one single bump on the curbs was enough to send the rear spinning.

Funny enough, I barely followed the racing line 1:1 because if I did then I would have been hitting those curbs and messing up constantly, I had to make a point of slowing down more than I used to on corners and take a wider line just to not touch the curbs, even with all those assists on at the same time.

Either way, I'm glad this is over as I'm NEVER doing this **** again.

Then I completed the Grand Valley Highway 1 Circuit experience, it took me about 15 minutes only, that one was way easier.

The 5 millions I got from the Nurb experience I spent it all on engine swaps, the jeep Willis and the Abarth are absolutely HILARIOUS! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Last night was pretty good. I bought the R32 Nismo and the Alfa from the UCD and the GT-R GT500 from the LCD. I then went and engine swapped my 991 GT3 RS and upgraded it to GT3R specs. I took it to the WTC800 Ring race and Sardegna to get back some credits. I also swapped one of my 3.0 CSLs and attempted Le Mans, but it needs some more tuning to be decent.

1. Bronzed Willow Sping with the "Fugu" at my firsts attemps. Very similar race than the GT 51 in Grand Valley. With some practice and tens laps later, I'm at +/- 2 secs from gold with a decent 1:19:4xx. With more practice, the Grall is possible.

2. Raced at Goodwood with the M3: pole position, finished 1st with CRB but missed the hat trick with the fastest lap in race :sly:

3. ⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 :boggled:

4. Didn't bought any car (for now) because I'm not rich like Onassis :lol:

Back