What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,789 comments
Posted up the replay of last night's Drift House Racing Summer Street Spec Race. Link to live with in car radio is in the description. Warning language.
Replay is also shared in game.

My God I can not drive for šŸ’© today šŸ˜«. Had to restart the grind 3 times just to get 3rd. Wow.

Ran a stock Mini with race soft tires for fun with the DHR guys.

Last edited:
I spent a lot today to say the least. First I bought the 3 new cars. Then I grabbed another of the Skyline GT-500, Skyline Super Silhouette, and the Mclaren MP4/4 and put liveries on each. Then I grabbed another R34 GT-R and bought the R92CP engine and maxed it out and took it to Sardegna. Then I bought the Rampage engine for the 240ZG, tried to tune it myself and ran it at LM. Then I bought the 991 RSR engine in the 930 Turbo and applied Praianoā€™s latest tune and ran it at LM where I accidentally had to do an 8th lap on 7% fuel because I finished lap 7 too quickly. Then I bought the Enzo engine for my black Ferrari F40 and applied Praianoā€™s tune for that and ran it at Sardegna. Iā€™m down to 11 million credits which I will have to grind back up soon. So many swaps and so little time and credits. Got a 4-star ticket worth 500k for yesterdayā€™s DW and a 4-star worth 30k for tonightā€™s DW. The 5-star tickets from the new extra menus gave me 100k and 500k. Still waiting on the Bugatti invitation since the Veyron and the Ford Roadster are the only cars I donā€™t own. I still want to do the Pagani swap into the MkIV Supra and the Aventador swap into the ā€˜88 Countach but ran out of time tonight.
Never heard of a paragraph? šŸ¤” :lol:
Spent Cr 400,000 on a car I'm not that fussed about to complete a cafe 2 menu collection, got a 5 star ticket which gave me titanium connecting rods for a Honda Civic worth Cr 15,000! šŸ„µ
And I thought I was shafted with my 100k reward.

Ran the Corvette 09 yesterday on the US 700 races to get cash to buy the new cars. Then ran the new low PP event in the Mini which was fun and a very close finish at 350pp.

Bought the Silhouette.

Tried both TTs, bronze should be easy.

Ran Sardegna but as I use the rows display in the garage, I took the wrong car (Porsche Hybrid instead of Toyota TS030) and as I use the bumper cam, I don't see my car while driving, it took me a few laps to understand that it was not the usual car, unable to match my usual lap times, car feeling slooooow, different noise, then I've changed the cam to check !

Won anyway but with less margin than usually.

DW 3* gave 5k, usual PD poo...

Bought the Silhouette.

Tried both TTs, bronze should be easy.

Ran Sardegna but as I use the rows display in the garage, I took the wrong car (Porsche Hybrid instead of Toyota TS030) and as I use the bumper cam, I don't see my car while driving, it took me a few laps to understand that it was not the usual car, unable to match my usual lap times, car feeling slooooow, different noise, then I've changed the cam to check !

Won anyway but with less margin than usually.

DW 3* gave 5k, usual PD poo...
Yes the 2 TTs are easy for bronze.
I've bronzed Autopolis (F1 are too fast for me) and if I'm not too busy this week-end, I'll try to silver Willow with the Fugu like I did with the GT 51 on Grand Valley.

Took me 3 days and hundreds of tries, but finally got the gold medal at Mt. Panorama circuit experience.

Gran TurismoĀ® 7_20230526183653.png

I fully upgraded my engine-swapped Delorean and took it to Special Stage Route X and Le Mans. I then took my 3.0 CSL around Watkins glen Short, my tuned BMW M3 E30 around Tsukuba and my tuned Aston Martin Vantage around Interlagos. I also bought the Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce and took it to the Nurburgring. I bought the Subaru BRZ and modified it with the Suzuki Group 3 engine before taking it to Suzuka. I then bought the Aston Martin DB11, fully upgraded it and took it to Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise.

Just bought the 2 Nissan from LCD and took them for one ride at lemans.
Not impressed from fuel consumption.

I hope i 3-4 days to get the McLaren for the menu .
Also am refusing to take part at the swap " game" since i need a lot cars to catch from LCD and am not talking about the expensive ones .

Hope to be lucky on Sunday and find the damn Bugatti invitation.
A special Sunday for me cause of F1 Monaco race that i never miss more than 30 years .

Have a good weekend boys and girls .

Ohhh one more:
I " catch" a rumor that our "Billionaire" searching for an intravenous serum in order to brake the 30's barrier at Tokyo in one day without the need to pause for food, drink ,etc.šŸ‘€

Did a few laps of autopolis and was surprised that some of my deals were gone, I had some textual ones with Gotcha B#tch for example but they were gone without noticed or warning šŸ¤£

I bought 2 each of the Alfa & R32. Bought one Maverick. Took the Aston Martin VGT to LeMans then I took the Bugatti VGT Gr1 to Sardegna. I ended up with 5 five tickets 3 5* from the new new extra menus and one for the daily. I also had a 6 & 4 star ticket. I got a Crown Athlete, SF19, an Aston Martin invite, and some S parts

Today I have mostly beenā€¦

Throwing S Parts at my M3 Sport Evo! I previously had it set up as close to the original Group A cars as possible, but now it revs to 9700rpm and makes almost 400bhp. Itā€™s an absolute blast (but undoubtedly no longer authentic).

Unfortunately I donā€™t have the vanilla E30 M3 in stock to try the Hayabusa swap. But Iā€™ll keep an eye on the UCD.

1. Improved my PB from 1:19:469 to 1:19:002 on Willow Springs with the Fugu after some conscientious laps.

2. Visited Le Mans for credits reasons

3. ā­ā­ā­ā­ : Cr. 30.000 ... :boggled:

4. Back to Willow Spring and improved my PB at 1:18:7xx :sly: Happy but need to practice more and more to gain few hundreds for silver.

Tried Autopolis TT, a little better but not bronze yet, not sure I'll have the dedication to get there.

One Sardegna grind with the Toyota TS030, easy win, I think I'll go back to the Audi RS5, at least the one stop pit makes the race more lively.

DW 3* ticket for my 100+km... all cash wheel, and of course I've received the usual poo.

Wow , finally the truth revealed......
@Chikane_GTR well known as " Billionaire" isn't very active the last two days as you may notice.

Well he start messing with engine swaps and S parts after the last update and something went very wrong.!!!!!!
View attachment 1260107
& to add.. after getting up thinking all he had to do was make a few adjustments..

that's what he gets for being a bigshot billionaire.. while we're to involved just enjoying the game..

.. me personally ??.. I'll just take the sub-millionaire spot.. Gold & Black LV robe, yup, with the adult beverage minus the stress and headaches.. give me that & my prize Enzo all day long!

Thirsty Howell the 3rd.jpg

Enzo-00.jpg

NW.

Last edited:
I built a Dodge Viper ACR-X test bed for future evil plans. (I will need to built a second one at least to make sure I have the build order right.)

Took it to Le Mans to make some money. Boy does it hate the rain! 15th place. A little to fuel hungry for that race too.

4* from the race.

šŸ˜¤When you go back in to GT Sport to transfer your paint jobs and open your Garage and go "Wish I could just transfer all my stuff into 7 like I could with the past games."
Now, how do I do that paint transfer thing again šŸ¤” šŸ˜…
šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«one by one I got all the non duplicates

Also took pictures of the ones in my collection to reload on 7.
As well as pictures of car settings to see how they translate.
Yeah I know, "Games been out this long and she's just getting around to that?"

Last edited:
At LeMans today: Ran the Maverick. Excellent car, handles well, (for what it is), without any tuning. Good job by PD. Ran the 1971 Skyline swap. Ran the Fairlady 1971 swap. All three are rockets. Tried my hand at the TT's with miserable results. Got 10k from the wheel.

At LeMans today: Ran the Maverick. Excellent car, handles well, (for what it is), without any tuning. Good job by PD. Ran the 1971 Skyline swap. Ran the Fairlady 1971 swap. All three are rockets. Tried my hand at the TT's with miserable results. Got 10k from the wheel.
Is Le mans your favorite track? I'm struggling trying to gold the lap-attack in the CE section. Kaz has made it much harder with the disqualification conditions, any wrong move can cost you your lap.

Last edited:
-Fully modified my R34 GT-R and took it to Trial Mountain.
-Took my modified '02 Dodge Viper to Road Atlanta.
-Sold my '98 EK Civic with a K20.
-Purchased the '97 EK from the used car dealer. I then tuned the car and took it to Sardegna B.
-Sold my engine swapped E46 M3.
-Purchased another E46 M3, fully modified it and took it to Grand Valley.
-Fully modified my Lamborghini Diablo and took it to Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise.

Each car was great fun to drive.

Is Le mans your favorite track? I'm struggling trying to gold the lap-attack in the CE section. Kaz has made it much harder with the disqualification conditions, any wrong move can cost you your lap.
I like the varying features of the track. I find it a good testing benchmark. I'll probably never get Gold in any CE.

Just been grinding trying to save up enough to buy the Daytona Coupe. I'm at a little over 10M so far. Just 10M to go....
I think youā€™ll like it. Itā€™s one of my favourites. I like how when youā€™re off the grass it rumbles, when youā€™re on the gas it screams. I didnā€™t realize it was a 289cc. It sounds awesome.

1. Tried to improve my PB on Willow Springs with the Fugu but... :banghead: Only need 5 hundreds to get a good silver....

2. ā­ā­ā­ā­: Porsche Taycan Turbo S

3. Visited Spa with some friends for credits reasons ;)
Still wondering if I buy the 250 GT Berlinetta now or keep on grinding for the Cobra Daytona.

As it's a beautiful day here, I wish you a happy unbirthday šŸ„°

I came 2nd at the Spa 24h (WTC 800) race - but even that was a bit fortunate.

I was on Hard tyres for the whole race, even though there was light rain for a couple of laps, but I was in a 729 PP AMG '20, and in the dry it is no contest for the AI Gr.4s on Soft tyres.

My only hope was that the AI cars - which had all switched to IMs except for the eventual winner - would have to pit near the end and indeed they did - so from being in P8 at the start of Lap 24, 6 cars in front of me pitted and I ended up in 2nd. I was hoping that the leader was also on IMs but he hadn't changed into IMs either, but 2nd was far better than I thought I would get.

Originally I had planned a 2-stop strategy on lean fuel, but abandoned that idea and went for 3 stops on rich fuel. Either way I don't think I could have won, and so the next time I'll use Softs and maybe but up the power a bit.

IMO the AMG '20 is a bit of a handful - very oversteery, and I did manage to spin it once in the race, which probably cost me any chance of a win, but it was an enjoyable race nonetheless.

Last edited:
Bought the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe with 18 million free credits and a $20 mtx. I won the 18 million running Spa and Sardegna with zero assists in the 787B and the F1500. I find the night driving quite relaxing with the PSVR2, and there's just enough moonlight to see the road from the F1500, though the other drivers cannot see you.

Last edited:
Even though I'm home, I didn't do much. On the GTP account, I finally grabbed the new cars, as well as my 2nd Toyota GR010 from participating in the GR online races and 250,000 Cr. from bronzing the Nurburgring online time trial. The first all-cash 5-star Extra Menu ticket gave the 2nd-highest-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr. (as there were 3 coin-based prizes and the unicorn 1,000,000 Cr.). The second gave the low-showing/lowest-possible 100,000 Cr.

On the Plus account, I bought the 3 new cars and, for my efforts, the 5-star Wheels of Despair gave the lowest-possible 100,000 Cr. and titanium conrods for the Lamborghini Veneno (the latter on a no-cash Wheel). Never change, PD, never change.

Back