What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,917 comments
Today I..

Completed the weekly challenges.

Took the CLK-LM to Sardegna.

Then I bought a Laferrari and Enzo and fully tuned them both.:)
Saka****a Dam_.jpeg

Finished the WC got 2 4 ⭐🎫 because I started racing around 11:20 so I got both marathons. Got a MX5 ND and another Bugatti invite. I feel like I have a permanent invite with Bugatti as it seems like I get one invite from them every month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bored with Sport Mode and GTWS race is lame. Since I am trying to save money I went back to some CEs that weren't finished: Tokyo Expressway Central full lap, Colorado Springs, Sardegna Rally, and Fisherman's Ranch.

So went back and golded them all. I thought Fisherman's Ranch was going to be the worst but it wasn't bad; Colorado Springs was the worst. I hate rally in this game, hence why they were all left. Done now, 6.6mil credits collected.

89d106c304b30558bea7687a5c714fda_photo.webp

3242b68f87141e89e1fbe616cb916ac1_photo.webp

0d312612079134909818cd43193dfa86_photo.webp

5ab485090321739f62f7ea1a6598b8ef_photo.webp

Good news is, I've now golded all the CEs; the bad news is no more big credit rewards left to find.

On the Plus account, I cleaned up on the Weekly Challenges, overpowering the 4 that can be overpowered:
  • Laguna Seca Sunday Cup Classic in 3:39 with a 1974 Lamborghini Countach
  • The Tokyo Special Event in 6:53 with a 2009 Audi TTS tuned to 600 PP
  • Willow Springs Lightweight K-Cup in 8:11 with a Honda S660 tuned to almost the 400 PP limit (note; this can't be overpowered)
  • Catalunya Porsche Cup in 9:25 with a stock Porsche Cayman Clubsport
  • Fuji Gr.1 in 15:23 (with only a hint of rain) with a Mazda LM55 VGT Gr.1 tuned to 930 PP
The parts ticket gave a ultra-high RPM turbo for an engine for which I could use it, while the 4-star workout ticket gave the low-showing/2nd-highest-possible 500,000 Cr.

On the GTP account, I kept the Weekly Challenges closer:
  • Laguna Seca in 4:10 with a stock 1967 Alfa Romeo Giulia
  • The Tokyo Special Event in 7:17 with a stock 2014 Audi TTS
  • Willow Springs in 8:05 with a Honda Beat tuned to just short of 400 PP
  • Catalunya in 9:36 with a stock 2016 Porsche 911
  • Fuji in a "not-clean" (though I don't know where I lost the CRB) 16:55 (with a soaked track the last 2 1/2 laps) with a stock (other than rain tires) Porsche 919
In between Catalunya and Fuji, I took my parts Wheel of Despair for carbon brakes (at least it was a car for which I didn't already have them), 200,000 Cr., and a 3-star marathon Wheel of Despair for the low-showing 10,000 Cr. I also did a disaster of a GTWS race.

Friday picked up 250k from the McClaren TT, put six laps in in the XBow enough for a bronze banker. Did the classics race at Laguna in a Ferrari 500 Mondial, delightful to drive, doesn't appreciate the kerbs. Audi 3.2 TT at Tokyo car dives into turns under heavy braking so end up restarting once I was aware of this characteristic. Honda Beat (swapped) for the K Car race brutally fast squealing mess of a K Car of comfort tyres a little steering input with lots of throttle action to change direction. Then after buying a Porsche 356 for 1.5m I decided to grind at LeMans. Took the RUF CTR out didn't manage the fuel well and ended up having to coast in end of lap 3 with no fuel. Found myself in 20th place having refueled. Ran 2 hot laps upto 4th before pitting for more fuel 10th as I came out of the pits, 2 more fast laps, lead cars pitted and I took the lead into lap 7, 11 second win. Wouldn't recommend the CTR due to fuel consumption, with careful driving you could stretch to 3 laps or you could make things really difficult by running dry.
-----
Today run the Porsche challenge at Barca, Taycan weapon of choice it rips tarmac up but it's not as surgical as a 911gt3. Bit of a lardy car but so much more grunt.
Then LeMans again this time in a pimped Alfa 4c road car, 3 laps, 1 lap and then 3 laps was possibly the least eventful trip to LeMan I've had was briefly passed on the first pit stop but the result was never in doubt.

Both trips stayed dry.

Today was a pretty good session on Sport and other bits:

Logged onto the game and did the first 10am GTWS race slot in the RA272. Did an ok qualify lap and ranked 13th, battled and had carnage on the chicane at Watkins Glen that gave me a 4sec penalty for the dumb domino effect when someone bumps and I run into the car in front, yet I got the penalty, oh well nevermind, carried on to get 13th first time round.

Second race 11am slot, did some practicing beforehand to sharpen my laptimes. I got a 1:55 on my practice runs, but noticed the car behaves very different in the actual qualifier and race mode. Very slidey and more unpredictable, I qualified for 7th and after a bit of nice battling I managed 5th and settled for that and my points.

Not too great races, as I really hate drivers that need to bump to pass me. In this car it worse as they open wheel vehicles and GT7 doesn't think to penalise those drivers for pretty much colliding with me to pass on a corner, bump draffting lol. But it very happy to give me a 4 sec penalty for as it thinks, me collding or forcing another car off. Lol ok then.

Anyways, looking forward to Round 3 of this GTWS as it Trial mountain and thats always battle racing fun!

Enjoy these cool snaps of the Honda and its livery!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240420212228.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240420205315.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240420111637.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240420112911.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240420212337.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240420112754.jpg

Last edited:
Today ran Fiji gr1 5/5 of weekly challenges in a GT F1500 racing car on soft slicks minimal wings and 360kmh top speed.

It peed it down (swimming pool wet) on laps 4-7 and then again on 10.

Pitted end of lap 3 with impending rain and put on wets early, lap 4 there where cars going left right and backwards everywhere.

I lost my clean race bonus by going past a car that was stopped mid corner under yellows so thought screw it and passed about 6 cars under yellows the 18 seconds penalty was more than worth sitting there doing nothing as I would have had no chance to overtake anyone for the rest of the lap as it was carnage.

Fueled and wearing wet tyres I stayed out on a drying track when the rain came again on 10 I felt fully vindicated, won by 50 seconds.

30k from the wheel + 500k for 5/5.

The best part of the day was few minutes ago .
We did 4 different races (1 lap each) at green hell with our friends from class of Titans.
We use Ford GT40 MK I 66 on SS tyres and was a "gentleman" race as we call it.
Lobbies among friends its always a pleasure and fun since we know eachother .

Other than that , one la Sarthe race for daily purposes and i open week's tickets which was " good " somehow.

Finally got my Gold on the challenge Moby dick- the pass #7. Thousands of miles drove to gold this one and lots of help from some of you guys on here so thank you all very, very much.
Thought i would celebrate by racing my very 1st online Daily race at Spa in my 458 Italia GT3. 16 cars, qualified in 11th and finished in 8th. 1st place was 22 seconds ahead of me 😬. Be it the car, me, or the tune etc there were some seriously faster cars on the track down the straight. It was fun but i was quite nervous for some reason 😅

Finally got my Gold on the challenge Moby dick- the pass #7. Thousands of miles drove to gold this one and lots of help from some of you guys on here so thank you all very, very much.
Thought i would celebrate by racing my very 1st online Daily race at Spa in my 458 Italia GT3. 16 cars, qualified in 11th and finished in 8th. 1st place was 22 seconds ahead of me 😬. Be it the car, me, or the tune etc there were some seriously faster cars on the track down the straight. It was fun but i was quite nervous for some reason
Congrats!!! 🥳🎉🍻

Did the weeklies today. Nice to come back to Tokyo East, which I didn't visit often after the grind and the CEs. But most I enjoyed the swapped '73 Carrera at Barcelona, because the car is a bit twitchy but nevertheless drivable and a lot of fun.
1000010668.jpg

I also joined some of the gentlemen custom races mentioned above. The '66 Mark I is a nice choice for Nordschleife
1000010669.jpg

And I worked on the TT with the Jag. It was great fun and I learned some more or again about the track since having done the CE already a while ago. But I think I am done cause fun is gone.
1000010667.jpg

Last edited:
Going back and golding the license tests. Originally, all I cared about was getting any medal and moving on. But figured I go back and give them another go, especially since I could sell any duplicate cars.

So today, I golded the following: IA, Super, and Master IA.

99b042ddc0517a956c6bf80145a3b293_photo.webp

Got a 962C, X2019, and Alpine 110. All duplicates so I sold them all for ~$2.1mil.

Only a few more to go. I don't anticipate them giving me much heartache as the difficult ones are done.

1713741514643.png

Golded all the license tests, Normal and Master.

That was he last bit of the game to get the platinum that requires any sort of skill... or even playing really. Need to break the 380mph or whatever it is, buy the same car 10x, rigid body X times, and take a couple scapes photos and I'll have the platinum trophy.

I'll get around to it at some point I'm sure.

In this particular order I did in GT7 Today:

Raced the Jag V12 around and improved my tiem on there but still silver. :cool:

Daily Race B - Trial mountian - overall ok bit bumpy soem cars, but a decent race.
Daily Race C - IT was fun and crazy chaos but not really a fan and pitting was awkward or lack thereof.
Daily Race A - Most fun racing online in Sport mode, nighttime racing is cool down the mulsanne straight.

Also was watching Super GT Tube stream as he tackled these online and on stream lol.
Lookin forward to doing thaaa Toyota GR Cup soon.

Did several laps in the TT xBow, marginal improvement in time still only bronze then bought the Nismo 400r, did a run at Sardinia in the Sauber, got a 3* ticket which gave me 10k

Golded all the license tests, Normal and Master.

That was he last bit of the game to get the platinum that requires any sort of skill... or even playing really. Need to break the 380mph or whatever it is, buy the same car 10x, rigid body X times, and take a couple scapes photos and I'll have the platinum trophy.

I'll get around to it at some point I'm sure.
I just did the Scapes photos Trophies. If it's not something you're super into or don't really like the subject material. You don't even have to save the picture. Just shoot and discard.

Probably works for the 100 race photos, but I wouldn't be surprised if you've already popped that one with the GTWS pictures you've posted. That's how I got that one.

Edit: You might be able to try a Gr.1 Sophy race at Le Mans and take a picture of an NPC Audi? Save 3 million Credits if you don't already have the car. I just thought of that so I can't test it to see if it'll work.

Last edited:
Launch the game for first time in 4 months. Realize I can't drive anymore.

I'll stick to license tests and missions for a few days. Excited for the first Toyota Cup race and new update nonetheless.

Last edited:
Today was good session of Racing carnage!

• Firstly did the Weekly race Porsche cup in the michelin 918, was flying all over the place as SH tyres are crap.
  • Moved onto Daily Race A with the 911 GT3 '01 and that was fu, dark racing at its best.
  • Moved back towards Daily race b as it my fav more so now, getting ready for tomo.
  • First with the Audi R8 EVO and placed 7th overall, not bad as it was crazy on the bumper corners.
  • Then tried again and achieved a nice 4th palce int eh 911 RSR, which was more stable on a Dualsense.
Overall good sesh this evening and lookin' forward to GTWS race tomo!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240422212015.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240423210004.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240423210029.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240423212020.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240423212054.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240423212700.jpg

View attachment 1349565

Some of these trophies are so dumb. Buy the same car ten times? Increase body rigidity ten times? Stupid.

On that note, anyone want to buy nine karts from me?
Ten karts for the platinum trophy?
You should have bought ten McLaren F1 and sold nine of them to @Chikane_GTR.
That's platinum style 😎

Congratulations!
Well done

Last edited:
Josh from SIR racing here hope we all ok. Trying to qualify for daily C what setup we using for the lancer Evo Final. Iv tried many different setups but just can’t seem to crack it. Thank you

I did 20 laps on high speed ring 800pp in 21mins in the Sauber C8 for today's run, really wasn't into it, mullered the competition, rain stayed away throughout, short fuel stop at lap 14. Didn't do anything more haven't spun my ticket, did consider buying the Ferrari Daytona, it's so pretty in yellow.

Back