What do you like to listen to while playing GT?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovethescudo
  • 4 comments
  • 604 views
Messages
206
United States
None of your business
What do you like to listen to while playing GT? sorry if there happens to be another thread about this.

I like to listen to Metallica! I also like to listen to my local Noaa Weather Radio.
 
I never listen to music while playing GT. I just like to turn up my sub woofer and my speakers really loud and enjoy the sounds of the cars. Music would be kind of distracting to me anyways.
 
I dont usually listen to music while playing, as it drowns out the enging noise and makes it awkward to change gears at the right time. But sometimes I put some Roger Sanchez on, or if i'm in a real hyper mood, some Techno to get the adrenalin pumping for racing.
 
I sometimes listen to Initial D music, when I'm drifting.
 
Next time do a search, theres a big long thread the exact same as this.
 
Back