What do You look for in a Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarAlot
  • 19 comments
  • 637 views
Messages
342
What do you look for in a car?
Do you go for speed, handling, or acceleration?
Cuz people give out their setups for each car, but that really depends on what the driver is looking for in each car....
 
style and looks...
hanc=dling can be tuned in in most cases
 
Handling, and acceleration...
 
Originally posted by ving
style and looks...
hanc=dling can be tuned in in most cases

Tell that to the Zonda ....


I'm all about Handling. Sure a fast car can blow past anybody on a straight, but it'll be left behind in a few simple corners.
 
speed isnt everything :)

zondas can be tuned Mr :D
they are sweet
 
oh and i look for wheels (u cabn always push it if it doesnt have an engine) :p
 
I look for all of those in a car (handling, speed, and acceleration). But handling is tha most important!

r.gif
 
yo I think the car that I like most right now is my Zonda Race Car...:cool:
 
Initial handling and weight. The initial handling, while it can be tuned, there are limitations, so if the car is incredibly loose or understeers massivly (i have 1 fwd car, the turbo coupe because it feels almost like a rear drive with understeer) in stock form i will usually never get it. Weight is also an issue, especially when dealing with low torque, low displacement engines, but with all cars its an issue. Those two are the ones i worry about most, then comes engine and its possiblities. After that i worry about color and looks. (i bought all of the wheels in the game cause i was bored) :cool:
 
If Im looking for a car to race with, I want a balance of Power/Handling because you can't have all of both unless you use an F1 car. If I want something to look good, I want a nice color and hot wheels(not the toys :D )
 
Back