What do you think about the AI?

• Thread starter Kenocar
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Vancouver
Ramen_Cup
Personally, I've been peeved by the AI in this game, I've been playing at 70% and it feels like all of them are named Pastor Maldonado.

I've noticed they like to bunt you off track if you take a corner and haven't completely covered the inside, or taking it slower than usual, they see this as an opportunity to overtake you by bunting you off track, spinning you out, or flip you on your rooftop.

They all seem to like taking shortcuts to overtake you at race starts, I've noticed many times I've been overtaken from grass and or runoff and bunt me off racing line.

At 60% they are slow and are much more friendly in corners, too bad there's no in between. 70% seems to be the threshold of my pace, and 60% my favoured level of aggression.

I started at 80% and it was horrible, I'd get below the top 10 and get destroyed by the pack.

Recently I've raced the Atom in the Atom blaster cup in career, and that was one of the worst experiences with the AI, I was practically the target for bumper cars, after restarting for the 50th time, I made it without being pit manouvered but a couple of shunts here and there caused my Jimmies to be rustled. Especially by the AI driver named 'Jimmy Rustle' I get the feeling he was put in the game to ruin your fun.

Verdict: needs work done on the aggression, but better than the likes of GT.

Personally, I've been peeved by the AI in this game, I've been playing at 70% and it feels like all of them are named Pastor Maldonado.

There you go mate!

m02pe.jpg

;)

Years ago, we were trashing the AI in GT4, now we have a new black sheep to trash. >>> The AI in pCars. :D

It took three years to make the game its delayed 3 times and it finally comes and they create Maldonados maybe there about pros testing the game was a lie maybe they had pastor maldonado test it until he said it was perfect for because he knows what to do against the ai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back