What do you think the 5 unannounced environments are?

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 80 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
I thought it would be interesting to see what peoples predictions would be for the last 5 unannounced tracks for FM6. We already know that the game will ship with 26 locations & 100 ribbons, but only 21 have been announced so far. 71 Ribbons have been announced for the 21 tracks, although badned confirmed more for ribbons for the new 4 tracks (Rio, Watkins Glen, Daytona, Brands Hatch). What do you guys think will be the next five environments?

My Prediction:

Hockenheimring - Makes too much sense to announce this track at Gamescom. Also only appeared in FM4 before it was absent in 5. Like Sonoma, it doesn't make sense for that to happen, I'd expect atleast one of them to return.
Monza - Smartgeometrics leak from 2012 + the leak on the Monza website surely makes this track a lock for FM6, whether it be at launch or dlc.
Pacific Raceways - The other smart geometrics leak track, makes sense for it to be in, being so close to T10 geographically
Tsukuba - At its current state, the game has no Japanese tracks. Dan has talked in various interviews about how with 26 environments, they can take players on a world tour in the Stories of Motorsport career, akin to FM4. It would be silly for them to not have any Japanese tracks at all, as so many stories can be told from there tracks, but I'm not counting on the game having them either.
Camino Veijo (w/Iberion/Ladera) - Almost 30 ribbons are still missing from the track list, and even though Badned confirmed there will be more from the first four tracks announced, I have a feeling that we hopefully will be getting back one of the bigger environments from the FM series with plenty of ribbons to make up that gap. Camino/Fujimi would make absolute sense, I think Camino would be in at launch, with Fujimi coming in as a track dlc perhaps. They are both heavily requested so either way, they can't go wrong.

I think Fujimi and Tsukuba would make the most sense for adding in a Japanese stop on the career map. Fujimi has several ribbons as well and I'd love to see it in current gen glory.

I agree with your predictions even if I think that Suzuka or Motegi have more chance than Tsukuba because they were in FM4 (and honestly I prefer them). Hoping the same reason won't apply to Mugello instead of Monza (I don't know the facts for the motivations you write for this one).

Edit: I didn't remember that Tsukuba was in FM4 too.

Monza is practically a shoe-in. I'd expect Tsukuba if only because it's the easiest of the 360-gen Japanese to update, given the size. Fujimi makes a lot of sense and is consistently one of the most requested.

The last two? COTA and Sonoma, ideally.

The first three are almost certain Monza, Circuit of The Americas, Pacific Raceways.
I think the last two could be Hockenheimring and Sonoma. Since they were only in FM4.
Hopefully Fujimi Kaido is in aswell, or maybe free dlc later..

Monza is practically a shoe-in. I'd expect Tsukuba if only because it's the easiest of the 360-gen Japanese to update, given the size. Fujimi makes a lot of sense and is consistently one of the most requested.

The last two? COTA and Sonoma, ideally.
I was thinking the same thing. Tsukuba is such a small track, would be the easiest to implement into F6. Fujimi would be great but I wont get my hopes up for that one. I would also expect at least 1 free track within the first year. Already pretty happy with the launch lineup of F6. :)

I'd like to add (how could I forget) Maple Valley, and Pacific Shipyards (:P)
I miss Maple Valley. I also miss Infineon but I don't think I'm going to see that again this gen. Given the amount of time it'd take to remodel the tracks I'd expect Fujimi, Camini or Positano/Amalfi Coast to return later as DLC if at all. Remember how long it took to release Nordschleife.

We can only wait and see I suppose.
As well as speculate like crazy... @willbsn13's predictions seem pretty likely to me. I don't think Turn 10 are going to send teams back to Australia to model Melbourne and Adelaide any time soon.

Monza - according to the Smart Geometricks leak and the Monza website schedule, it already received the laser treatment in 2013. I'd be surprised to not see it appear in FM6, tbh;

Hockenheimring - As @willbsn13 said, it'd be the perfect track to announce at Gamescom

Sonoma - not only the partnership with Ford and the appearance of Watkins Glen, Daytona, and an updated Indianapolis is leading me to believe we may see a return of stock cars to Forza in some capacity; but Sonoma has also seen Indycar and WTCC action. It would make plenty of sense for T10 to include it;

Willow Springs - everybody is featuring it, and it would answer to the fans request of a technical track to test cars and setups;

A Japanese race track - the inclusion of any Japanese track would likely require a significant effort to be included; therefore, T10 would have to adopt a very rational approach to choose the track that would give them the more bang for their buck. Tsukuba wouldn't be worth it, as it is not the most versatile track; on the other hand, Suzuka and Motegi - both tracks owned by Honda - would be fantastic venues, but they are hard to license. Okayama has seen F1 and WTCC action, but it's not very well known outside of Japan, and it's basically a private race track that occasionally hosts races, which could lead to scanning and licensing problems; Autopolis would be another likely candidate, if it weren't for its lack of fame in the West. Finally there's Fuji, which has hosted F1, WTCC and sportscar racing, and has a history as long and important as that of Suzuka.

That's be 5 tracks and... 14 ribbons (if we count Twin Ring, which is the track that'd have the highest number of layouts, in). That leaves 17 ribbons left. WTH?

Well, Goodwood Festival of Speed was posted on twitter. That could be one of the mystery environments.
Nah, Mechberg confirmed it wasn't going to be in Forza 6 on the livestream today...so much for that rumor!

I hope they include some places that have not been in other big games.. I don't want to play at Tsukuba or any other track that I already have raced on in other/older games... something new would be much appreciated..

I hope they include some places that have not been in other big games.. I don't want to play at Tsukuba or any other track that I already have raced on in other/older games... something new would be much appreciated..

I hope they balance between that and established tracks, honestly. The big names are that way for a reason; it'd be silly of them to have not included La Sarthe, for example, just on the grounds of it being too well known. As much as I'd love to see something like Mas du Clos, I can't say I'd like it to take the spot of something like Sonoma or COTA.

There is a possibility Sydney Motorsport Park, Phillip Island or maybe even Adelaide. Sandown, Surfers Paradise could round out a standard V8 series. Maybe DLC later on?

18n32blx4ghicjpg.jpg
26ac327baf3f621c0044c9444382498c.jpg
Forza_4_Test_Xbox_360_16.jpg
nissan_gtr_1___forza_motorsport_4_by_davidrappl-d4meu2n.jpg
Forza_4_env1.bmp.jpg

if we get a upgrade like forza 4 to forza 5 for this tracks it will look really crazy
circuit-nurburgring-nordschleife-forza4-1.jpg
f0f83cc4-f680-4690-b80c-3cbfa4996d08.jpg

the dream : fujimi kaido in night or rain with 24 cars drifting :drool:

View attachment 405333 View attachment 405334 View attachment 405335 View attachment 405336 View attachment 405337

if we get a upgrade like forza 4 to forza 5 for this tracks it will look really crazy
View attachment 405364 View attachment 405371

the dream : fujimi kaido in night or rain with 24 cars drifting :drool:
Fujimi Kaido at night would be an absolute nightmare to drive, would be near black and you wouldn't get to see any of the beautiful scenery.

Dream tracks for FM6 are Fujimi Kaido and the Italian rally course from FM3.

Fujimi Kaido at night would be an absolute nightmare to drive, would be near black and you wouldn't get to see any of the beautiful scenery.

Dream tracks for FM6 are Fujimi Kaido and the Italian rally course from FM3.
You now with 24 cars headlights it will look even more beautiful with all the smoke in the back that gets red when you brake.

The 5 environments will be: Game's Frozen, Daytime, Night time, Rain, Updating time. :D
You don't believe me? Wait and see. :sly:

As for unannounced locations: Cote D'Azur, Imola, Toronto, Monte Carlo, Tokachi.
All new tracks! (except for Imola).

BTW: The reason why Fujimi Kaido is not in the game, it's because T10 hasn't been able to digitize it lately, due to a warning of an imminent eruption. :nervous:
A little bird told me so. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back