What do you think the 5 unannounced environments are?

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 80 comments
Any tracks from Malaysia planned? Is Macau mentioned anywhere? China? Russia?
No mention or leak of tracks from Asia/Russia planned. The only thing we have (in terms of leaks/rumours) is the smartgeometrics leak for Monza/Pacific Raceways.

I personally hope it's the Circuit of the Americas, the Camino Viejo/Iberian/Ladera trio, Suzuka, Fujimi Kaido, and Sedona.

There is a possibility Sydney Motorsport Park, Phillip Island or maybe even Adelaide. Sandown, Surfers Paradise could round out a standard V8 series. Maybe DLC later on?
If only. That would be amazing. Here's hoping.

I'm hoping for:

COTA
St. Petersburg
Pikes Peak (now that it's Tarmac'd)
Tsukuba Circuit
Monza (including classic config)

Short and tight. Some nice elevation changes throughout the lap

That is a shockingly short and bland track. Just over a minute never going above 90 mph?

Maybe it will be funner to actually drive on, but not gonna lie I'm really disappointed that this is going to be one of the 5 unannounced tracks.

Quite frankly Castrol Raceway would have been a more exciting choice.

The downhill braking section midway through the track reminds me of Cadwell. I imagine the elevation changes will be more noticeable when we're playing.

Not my first (or even fifth) choice, but a solid addition on account of being small, tight, and narrow. I'd take it over another Alps/Prague/Rio setup.

Lime rock park is great fun, especially in skips. It's good for underpowered cars, a lap feels really fast, and its ridiculous in anything with a hint of power. Definitely a good addition. It's almost like a mini nurburgring, a few elevation changes and some nice corners in 2.4 km

The layout in the Skip Barber video is the new FIA configuration with the chicane at the bottom of the uphill section. If you look off to the left, you'll see the classic layout, which is a much faster uphill section with the chicane at the top. In the old days, there was no chicane at all until Group C Nissans started getting airborne and launching into the woods.

Edit: Lap of the old layout

A 962 gets light over the top of the hill around 0:40

Last edited:
Lime Rock's a fast, narrow, bumpy track with some interesting elevation changes. Can't wait to crash drive there in the IMSA Audi 90 (and the possible IMSA 300ZX)!

VXR
I prefer the tighter, technical tracks over the faster ones anyway. Cadwell was great fun in PCars, it would be a great addition to this game.

I've been clamoring for Cadwell for years now, and it was one of the main deciding factors for me purchasing PCARS. This is an alright alternative for Forza, but if Cadwell is one of the other unannounced tracks, well, I'll be properly excited. :D

I thought it would be interesting to see what peoples predictions would be for the last 5 unannounced tracks for FM6. We already know that the game will ship with 26 locations & 100 ribbons, but only 21 have been announced so far. 71 Ribbons have been announced for the 21 tracks, although badned confirmed more for ribbons for the new 4 tracks (Rio, Watkins Glen, Daytona, Brands Hatch). What do you guys think will be the next five environments?

My Prediction:

Hockenheimring - Makes too much sense to announce this track at Gamescom. Also only appeared in FM4 before it was absent in 5. Like Sonoma, it doesn't make sense for that to happen, I'd expect atleast one of them to return.
Monza - Smartgeometrics leak from 2012 + the leak on the Monza website surely makes this track a lock for FM6, whether it be at launch or dlc.
Pacific Raceways - The other smart geometrics leak track, makes sense for it to be in, being so close to T10 geographically
Tsukuba - At its current state, the game has no Japanese tracks. Dan has talked in various interviews about how with 26 environments, they can take players on a world tour in the Stories of Motorsport career, akin to FM4. It would be silly for them to not have any Japanese tracks at all, as so many stories can be told from there tracks, but I'm not counting on the game having them either.
Camino Veijo (w/Iberion/Ladera) - Almost 30 ribbons are still missing from the track list, and even though Badned confirmed there will be more from the first four tracks announced, I have a feeling that we hopefully will be getting back one of the bigger environments from the FM series with plenty of ribbons to make up that gap. Camino/Fujimi would make absolute sense, I think Camino would be in at launch, with Fujimi coming in as a track dlc perhaps. They are both heavily requested so either way, they can't go wrong.

"Two out three(five), aiiin't baaaaad"

Now that we know what the unannouced tracks are (Lime Rock, Monza, CotA, Sonoma, and Hock), should this thread be locked now @SlipZtrEm (or any of the other moderators)?

I suddenly find myself even more disappointed that I never visited Lime Rock Park when I lived just an hour or so away in NY.

Back