What do you think the 5 unannounced environments are?

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 80 comments
The 5 environments will be: Game's Frozen, Daytime, Night time, Rain, Updating time. :D
You don't believe me? Wait and see. :sly:

BTW: The reason why Fujimi Kaido is not in the game, it's because T10 hasn't been able to digitize it lately, due to a warning of an imminent eruption. :nervous:
A little bird told me so. :rolleyes:
Sounds like best track ever. Dodging falling rocks and ****.

I just hope we get one of Camino or Fujimi Kaido at launch or through DLC (or both :D). They were both great original environments and it would suck to have them omitted from two straight motorsport titles!

Seeing as Fujimi Kaido is fictional, what has Mount Fuji's possible volcanic activity got to do with them making the track up to date?!

VXR
Seeing as Fujimi Kaido is fictional, what has Mount Fuji's possible volcanic activity got to do with them making the track up to date?!
Presumably it's like Bernese Alps and Camino Viejo in that the surrounding countryside, elevation and trackside scenery is sourced from photographs and measurements taken at the actual location and that any update would require a fresh trip to the locale?

If so it's probably a good thing they don't have any tracks set on the moon.

Last edited:
They surely have reference photos or know how to access them? They need only replace the existing FM4 assets and textures to update it, as well.

VXR
They surely have reference photos or know how to access them? They need only replace the existing FM4 assets and textures to update it, as well.
Who knows? But that's the only link between a real world eruption and their fantasy track, so maybe not. Maybe the earlier textures weren't recorded at a sufficient level of detail to match the other tracks in which case they'd have nothing to base the replacement assetsa and textures on.

The Paris-Dakar Rally would be awesome, especially at night, crossing the desert .... :nervous:

Oh, look, there's a camel in the middle of the road, should I go around it or hit it? :dopey:

VXR
FH3 would absolutely rock if it was in Africa. That or England/Japan.
Both would be very interesting.

Africa is so large, it would be curious to see what they choose to do with it.

Japanese is so small, I wonder how close they could get to the real thing in scale.

Both have some diverse and beautiful locations.

I'm not lying when I say that I guessed the location to be in FH2.
I love Genova-Italy and surrounding area, it's really amazing to see and experience in person. :bowdown:
Even one of the cars I had wished for was included: 1969 Lancia Fulvia HF. :P

FH3 is gonna be in ... The Netherlands. :lol: I can't wait to smash a bunch of wind mills :irked: instead of boards. :dunce:
And I'm hoping to drive a 1947 Fiat Topolino. :dopey: (picture).

1947 Fiat Topolino.jpg

Attachments

• 1969 Lancia Fulvia HF.jpg
    1969 Lancia Fulvia HF.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Isn't the next Forza Horizon going to keep that festival theme? Ibiza (or somewhere in Spain) would be the most fitting environment but if Playground Games wants to explore a new continent then Japan would also be a good call!

There are no camels in GTA, I've looked allover. :eek:
There's no zoo :( either.
Don't be surprised if FH3 ends up being in Africa. :indiff:
True,I just meant the ability to run things over. :lol: also I like the idea of H3 being in Africa,we have had one in America and one in Europe,so why not. :)

It will be called: "FH3-Motorsport Safari".
You get points and credits for hitting/killing animals. :mad:
Just think: Driving from Paris, down to Monte Carlo, west to Italy (passing the current location of FH2), down the west coast of Italy, (stopping in Naples for pizza), down to the ferry crossing @ the Messina Straight (Sicily), and following the Nile, and .... :confused: I think I'm lost. :dopey:

They're probably already well into development of FH3 and the location is set.
Im hoping for Japan, but expecting California or Australia - the two locations they talked about towards the release of FH2 in interviews as other the options to choose from, in terms of ideal locations for the horizon festival.

Given the ex-Codies who are at PG, the jumps from the Australian levels in Colin McRae would be awesome.

I'm 'willing' an Australian location.
I like the Australia idea
VXR
Given the ex-Codies who are at PG, the jumps from the Australian levels in Colin McRae would be awesome.

Well it would make sense - I remember Ralph Fulton talking about how they determined the locations for FH1 and FH2 and that Colorado was the highest scoring in there 'ranking system' hence why it was the location for Horizon 1 and France/Italy were 2 and 3 respectively on that list, hence why they were the locations for Horizon 2.

The next locations down on that list were California and Aussie so... heres to hoping! The great thing about the Horizon games is that they have so many great locations to choose from that while we may not get the location we exactly want - it will still be an interesting and worthy location for the festival.

I don't suppose the UK will be the next location in the FH series, but it'd be a real hoot if it was :cool:
C'mon, we get all the rally games set here. Give the rest of the world a chance.

"Forza Horizon: The Wet Welsh Weekend expansion pack" :lol:

Yeah true, it wouldn't be very glamorous would it? :lol: More suited to GTA I suppose

Mission 4, try to get through the city without getting carjacked :D

Latest Posts

Back