What do you think will be the next big surprise revealed about GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 140 comments
  • 15,074 views

What will be the next big surprise(s) for Gran Turismo 5?


  • Total voters
    88
  • Poll closed .
I really hope at TGS, PD will show us some Porsche and Lamborghini cars.
 
I think the next big surprise will be the official release date. (No I dont know the release date but we will get surprised im sure)
 
Well I am glad to see I called it. I did vote for quite a number of them, but that's because I honestly think GT5 will have the majority of those features above, bar the working reverse lights, I voted hat one as a joke. :p

As for voting correctly on NASCAR I am surprised it was such an under-voted field. PD will have looked at their sales figures and noticed that NA sales decreased significantly between GT3-GT4. It made sense that they would try and recapture the market, I thought the inclusion of Daytona was a big sign that PD are pushing the American market, and that we would see stock cars in GT5 to compliment that. Kudos to PD I wasn't expecting them to be able to get hold of NASCAR, I was sort of expecting PD models a bit like the Formula Gran Turismo was.
 
We all saw nascar, wrc, damge, a few new tracks on the E3 GT5 trailer so I think the next big surprise will be weather change during races.
 
I really really really want tons of smoke and skid marks
 
I'm back! (Doubt anyone noticed lol)

1st of all:
I'm gonna go with Visible damage:), always been somthing GT has been missing, GT2 Arcade doesn't count either lol, that sucked.:yuck:

They did promise...... But they have done before and GT is fine the way it is anyway.👍

2nd:
Realtime Day/Night Cycle. It would make 24hr races a challenge, and poly can show off the lighting :)

Haven't you seen the E3 trailer? The Subaru had damage.
 
Haven't you seen the E3 trailer? The Subaru had damage.

He did see the trailer and the damage. The thing is that he posted what you quoted Jun 20th 2008... So there's no way he would know then...
 
I'm voting for a release date but maybe a few cars to add to the list too!
 
I voted for damage but what about, SKID MARKS i mean in honesty man, Why is this not a pole option?
 
oh yeah but to be honest I wouldn't be that upset if skid marks wern't in the game. But then again I'm all for realism
 
I want to see the racing mod comeback and to see Porsche give the nod. I WANT MY 917!!
 
The next big surprise is that after reading that GT5 could be released anytime, it is suddenly announced that it is delayed indefinitely.
 
PD shows us a variety of classic rally cars & also footage of road races we can race.
 
That Gran Turismo 5 will never actually exist, and was invented as part of an elaborate online social experiment...?
 
Aliens had GT5 away, & we'll never see the game again "cries on pillow".
 
Porches would be nice :dunce:
Also, I would like to see some expanded tuning.
 
They seen you coming edition. £400.
 
Weather System, New tracks
 
We alread saw moving clouds in e3 trailer. I think PS3 can handle it. PD too PD+PS3= Voltron
 
More advanced setup options, deadzone options for braking, steering acceleration.
 
regnar
More advanced setup options, deadzone options for braking, steering acceleration.

Your spot on mate. Try reversing holding triangle and a wheel with 900 deg lock. Not easy.
Hoping they add reverse to the paddles for this one.
Sound options too would be nice, sliders etc.
An option for creating your own offline race, laps, cars, cars you've upgraded of heaven forbid put your own liveries on, be able to add to a custom race.
Variable fuel loads and tyre degradation.
Even being able to create a race season with pre chosen circuits and qualifying.

Thing is, it's not hard to do. PD have already done the hardwork by creating the game.
Giving the user options should really be the easy part.

It would be heaven to actually set up your own race/races with whatever opponants, points tally etc.

Crosses fingers.
 
That Kazunori Yamamuchi will have a touge battle with Dan Greenawalt. :D
 
Dan will probably say he has the better car.
 
Back