What do you want in the GT6 soundtrack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazellnut134
  • 133 comments
  • 8,471 views
More Slideshow/Menu style Music , drop race BGM, period.
 
Go by My Chemical Romance (the intro song before patch 2.0) should definitely make a comeback. I'd like a combination of the current music with some more modern stuff, less japanese hip - hop (though it does characterize the series).
 
I don't think classical music recordings are 100% free though. The arrangements may be public domain, but they still have to be performed and recorded, and therefore licensed by PD. Although, surely it's much cheaper than pop music. Unless you were thinking MIDI. ;)

As others have suggested, I just hope we have more customization of the various events in the game that trigger music, like the shops and car introduction. Make all of the music replaceable by our own, and I don't think anyone can object to it.

most old performances are public domain. And yes, a current one is much, much cheaper to use than the latest pop song.

Thing is it's dirty cheap to include hundreds of them, so why not. It allows the customization we all want, and there's no need to even put them in the blu-ray disc.


FUEL, from Mettallica :)

Metallica, and whiplash is a miles better driving song.
 
Just play your custom music guys
 
well obviously, but all games need to have a decent soundtrack.
 
No soundtrack at all - I always turn it off before I start a new racing game. I really liked the menu music in GT5 Prologue, that's about all I want.

They should spend all that time and licensing money on more important things.
 
Road to nowhere. Talking heads.
 
GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4's soundtrack all in one... That would be beautiful.
 
Designing a soundtrack for a game is aratget difficult thing, however I must admit its one if the only things EA does right. My suggestion would be to find music that is associated with racing or its culture, so a lot of Rick and such. I find that "radiohead-body snatchers" is a good racing song.
 
Radio station would be better in my opinion, everyone listens radio in his car.
 
Turning Japanese. The vapours.
 
And that song from the italian job
 
Wait in vain. Bob Marley.
 
Infected Mushroom - Heavyweight
Celldweller - Shapeshifter feat. Styles of Beyond (Klayton Revision)
Queens of the Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick
Rob Zombie - Reload

These are just some of the songs I want to see
 
Maybe a bit of Selena Gomez, or Katy Perry... Hopefully Lady Gaga and some Jutin Bieber too.
 
Cars. Tube way army.

Or anything by The Cars.
 
I'm not exactly sure, but they should bring back (in the originally used forms, not as remixes) My Favorite Game from GT2 and Funny Little Feelin' from GT4.
 
Beat 102,7 from GTA and San Juan sounds and Vice City radio.
 
Back