What do you want in the GT6 soundtrack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazellnut134
  • 133 comments
  • 8,471 views
I for one couldn't give a damn about in race music, but, I have always liked the menu music. The slight jazz/classical tunes give GT5 a sense of style, class, elegance and maturity.

A prime example from another game is when they moved from Battlefield 1942 music to Battlefield 3. They essentially when from a really quite mature, catchy tune to a generic_rock.mp3 sound clip.

I think people forget what music can mean subconsciously.
 
The GT3 Soundtrack, with 50% of GT4 and a bit of GT5.
 
The Beat 102.7 & The Vibe 98.7 from GTA IV/ EFLC

Fixed :):sly:

I totally agree with you though, I have tracks from the Vibe in my custom soundtrack for menus :)
 
Is it a bit premature to choose now?
It might take up to 5 years untill a new full GT game is released.
Anyways, I'm a bit scared of what future sounds will look like :scared:
i.e. screamo
 
PlainBlandMan
Maybe a bit of Selena Gomez, or Katy Perry... Hopefully Lady Gaga and some Jutin Bieber too.

You have permanently ruined this thread
 
These songs for main menu:









​
 
JBanton
Fixed :):sly:

I totally agree with you though, I have tracks from the Vibe in my custom soundtrack for menus :)

I don't listen Vibe that much, Vice city radio is so slow and nice that why I like that xD.
I've putten all my songs at GT5 and scrapped those crapy piano stuf songs xD. Altough the Gtauto,UCd,OCD songs are retarded.
 
*Takes cover for this act of bravery*


 
JBanton
*Takes cover for this act of bravery*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3A7mKO83U">YouTube Link</a>

nice Dubstep. Try Skrillex Scary Like a G6. If they put that in GT6 :drool:
 
I really dont care what they put in, as long as i can turn it off.
 
NOISIA.
Please.
 
Are you big in Japan? Alphaville.
 
Back