What do you want out of GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MeechShrykull
  • 373 comments
  • 30,405 views
let's get rid of all the premium cars and just have standards. oh and can we whine alot about the game, i like that.
 
All cars premium and better car sounds. Also if they have time give us our test track back with 0-400m and 0-1000m
I guess you don't mind waiting another ten years for GT6 then.
 
1. I don't want to wait a long ass time like I did for GT5.

2. More premiums than standards.

3. A proper drag strip.

4. Better engine and tire squeal sounds.

5. The Honda Civic Type R Euro Rally Car.

;)
 
SirOmega
Model T's? How about we just jog around the track, it would be faster?

Actually, I believe henry ford's quadracycle did over 50mph, I think... Not completely sure though

Anyways, they do need some 20's and 30's cars at least.

Some dusenburgs would be cool too
 
1. I don't want to wait a long ass time like I did for GT5.

2. More premiums than standards.

3. A proper drag strip.

4. Better engine and tire squeal sounds.

5. The Honda Civic Type R Euro Rally Car.

;)

The tire squeal sounds are good in my opinion.
 
-24H endurance race on Tsukuba with golf cars
-lawnmower championship
-coach championship
-more than 1000 customizable car wash sponge
-every remaining non-modelled RX-5 and GT-R
-helmet visor removable films and racing gloves

Regardless of your sarcasm I wants that Tsukuba race. :P
 
I want a GT7 wish thread created the day after its release.
 
I think we should be able to create our own racing series (like Sunday Club etc.) where we set our own regulations, AI cars, etcetera, and then be able to share these events online.

This. Shouldn't really be too difficult to implement either.

I want a real track maker (not the lame editor) and the standard Test Track brought back.
I want a basic pause menu that allows me to cherry pick what I want on the screen and what I want removed. Option one would be the recommended gear for the upcoming turn indicator. I also want the dashboard to be lit up so I can see it more than 1/3 of the time.
I want the transmission buying section to be separate from the rear differential section, so I can keep a regular tranny but go over 110mph in an older car with a new differential.
...and a bunch of other stuff. 99% of it has been said before, beaten to death, and ignored.
 
People say dreams don't come true...
 
I want a fricken used car dealer for every car dealership. Waiting for cars to pop up in a tiny dealership is ridiculous
 
Just make the racing realistic. How about real time trials and pole position, etc?
 
Villain
But if they are all Premium then none will be Premium. :odd:

Exactly, GT5 premiums become GT6 standards :lol:
 
Rather than new things, right now I just really want some of the old features back, like...

1. A used car dealership similar to GT1 and GT2 where it's specific to a manufacturer
2. Every original tracks PD has made
3. Qualifying
4. A and B spec combined for endurance races at least
5. Pikes Peak
6. More QUALITY A-spec events, and actual rally events that's not like the special events in GT5.

Other than that, in GT6, the offline better should be at least 10 times better than GT5. I think it's also sad that they have features like mechanical damage and tire wear, only to be implemented in endurance/long races and practice/online. I honestly thought the Extreme events was gonna be like this, but apparently I'm really wrong. Then again, my grudge is not really towards PD, but the fact that they have very little staff to do so much. You could just tell how mechanical damage had to be patched to the game. Even that, it was only for practice and online.
 
remove oilchange animations (or remove oilchange, u have a god damn pitcrew, that is so unnesessary). Remove offline mode..just takes lots of space and no fun at all (used just to make money, that can be fixed without offline gaming). Faster ai, better speedsense and realistic sound and cockpitview and tirepressure. More online filters + qualify and faster gameloads and just premium cars + more tracks and its all perfect after that!
 
Livery editor, no standard cars, online leader boards, online ranking, all the old gt tracks like Seattle ect.
 
Add Saturn as a new Manufactuer, more cars from Seat, more Mustang variations, realistic modes, and all the tracks that people liked previously from the series, such as:

Test Course, El Captian, Apricot Hill, Infineon, the old street tracks (all of them from GT4), Seoul Central, Twin Ring Motegi, Tahiti Road and other variations, Complex String, Grindelwald, Midfield Raceway(old), Pikes Peak, Red Rock Valley Speedway, Rome from GT3, and SSR11

And then the list would be complete. SSCity would be epic, too.

I like how you think, TS.
 
remove oilchange animations (or remove oilchange, u have a god damn pitcrew, that is so unnesessary). Remove offline mode..just takes lots of space and no fun at all (used just to make money, that can be fixed without offline gaming). Faster ai, better speedsense and realistic sound and cockpitview and tirepressure. More online filters + qualify and faster gameloads and just premium cars + more tracks and its all perfect after that!

Remove offline mode? i know this is a resurrected thread but personally my Internet and cable is getting shut off because i just got laid off, and you sir have just made an enemy for such a dumb statement you must be like one of dem cowadooty bois arencha? :yuck:
 
More tracks (not just 4 variations of 1)
All cars premium or atleast half
Better damage
Better online lobby system
Actual fun events:
All the events were boring and the cool stuff was only touched
The ideas for events are there, they just beed to build on it
A 'season mode'
This would be great for seasons for DTM or F1 where you have to manage a budget, manage your team follow strict league rules and work for a championship
This would add an amazing playback value


More original seasonal events(honestly apart from the money they suck)
And lastly annual or prefferably bi-annual dlc for cars to get all the new cool cars
I wouldnt mind paying alot for cars as i know how time consuming it is but making dlcs for new cars like the new 1M or the Aventador would be great
 
partyoninsane
remove offline mode? I know this is a resurrected thread but personally my internet and cable is getting shut off because i just got laid off, and you sir have just made an enemy for such a dumb statement you must be like one of dem cowadooty bois arencha? :yuck:

xd
 
- Less duplicate cars (do we really need every Skyline & MX-5 ever made ?)
- Less POS cars (Kübelwagen,K-Cars- really ??) GT is a racing simulator after all, despite the title. Or do you see any normal roads to drive on ?
- More Racecars (recent DTM,WTCC, LeMans etc.)
- More recent cars
- More real tracks like Spa, Hockenheim, Imola, Pikes Peak
- Better and bigger A-Spec mode, more championships (so much potential with WRC, SuperGT and NASCAR license !)
- Competitive AI, make me fight for those wins !
- Qualifying, it sucks to start EVERY race with a 12 sec gap to the leader
- Realistic tyre and brake temperature modeling
- No more GT4 & GT3 cars (I mean, WTF)
- Improved UI (no more going through eleven menus and clicking "OK" fifteen times to do basic things) though it was improved a little with the latest patches
- Get rid of paint chips, who thought that was a good idea ?
- Ability to choose interior colors
- Reduce those rediculous prices for engine and chassis overhaul
- Better sounds (why does my Corvette sound like a lawnmower when I put a racing exhaust on ?)

Basically, everything they should have included in GT5, instead of ****ing replicating the stitching on the back seats and **** like that:grumpy:
 
A lot of people want very competitive AI. But if you think about it, if they're hard, people are going whine about it. If it's easy, people are going to whine about. If it's in between, people are going to whine it needs to be harder. If there's an option to switch the difficulty, people are going to whine how it isn't so great. You see what I'm saying? GT6 is probably going to be a larger let down to players then GT5. Due to everyone's expectations. But hopefully they will come out will something great. A lot of the suggestions I've seen are great and some I haven't even heard of.
 
Mulan
remove oilchange animations (or remove oilchange, u have a god damn pitcrew, that is so unnesessary). Remove offline mode..just takes lots of space and no fun at all (used just to make money, that can be fixed without offline gaming). Faster ai, better speedsense and realistic sound and cockpitview and tirepressure. More online filters + qualify and faster gameloads and just premium cars + more tracks and its all perfect after that!

Dude if you removed offline ( dumb idea ) why would we need faster AI
 
Like everybody else, I'd like to see the return of all the old tracks from GT4 and prior releases. A few new ones would be nice too, mainly just tracks from the Shift series of games (since they have amazing track lists).

Other than that, I'd love to see weather/time of day be available for every single track. I'd also like improvements to the rain whereby they mainly make the track itself actually look wet, kinda bugs me that it lacks reflections but it's a really minor complaint.

I'd also love to see the track creator expanded on, since it's an absolutely amazing feature and the highlight of GT5. Having a couple more environments to create tracks with would be fantastic. On that note, I'd also like to see them fix the popup issues with the track creator.
 
A lot of people want very competitive AI. But if you think about it, if they're hard, people are going whine about it. If it's easy, people are going to whine about. If it's in between, people are going to whine it needs to be harder. If there's an option to switch the difficulty, people are going to whine how it isn't so great. You see what I'm saying? GT6 is probably going to be a larger let down to players then GT5. Due to everyone's expectations. But hopefully they will come out will something great. A lot of the suggestions I've seen are great and some I haven't even heard of.

"Competitive" isn't only going faster. They should try to overtake you, drive a different line when you overtake them, act more "lifelike" in general.
In GT5 its more like a sunday afternoon drive, the AI doesn't even give full throttle sometimes. They are more like moving roadblocks, while you try to overtake all the cars before the (too short) race ends - It feels more like a driving mission than a real race.

GT5 AI is certainly an improvement from its predecessor, but it's still not something I would call "good AI".

I agree that difficulty balancing is pretty hard to get right. They should probably implement a system that allows you to turn the difficulty down, but gives you less money for that. Higher difficulty=more money, so you have an incentive to turn it up a little.

Also, difficulty would of course increase as you progress through the game and your driving skills go up. Just as it is now.

Or something like NASCAR 2003, where the AI would adjust itself from your previous results at a certain track. If you would win with a big lead, the AI would get harder at the next race at the same track. This would work the other way round as well of course.
 
Back