What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
  • 38,755 views
There is a reason it's called Nissan GT Academy Mel. It's like saying GT6 can come out for the Xbone instead of the PS3 because tradition can change. We might be able to test the new stuff in the physics department in the Academy demo and all. But still I want to drive the open wheel cars above all.

Karts?


In full honesty, I think that's actually the first thing I'll do when I get GT6. Just because there is no better way to test the physics, better than driving your weekly driven race car.

It's in the news page.

👍 Am I blind? How am I writing this? :scared:
 
check cars list , track list then do the license
 
Get a starter car and earn enough money to buy a Nissan GT-R. :sly:
 
First thing I'll do is check everything out and see what's new. Next I'll go to races and see what I need. Than I'll head to the dealership and buy what I feel is the best car for the race. After that win everything and become a champion.
 
I'll drive in Arcade mode - the Lancia Delta HF street car stock on CH - no ABS, at Trial Mountain Reverse - aim for less than 1:57s lap :D
 
I will prob play Arcade mode. Then hope and pray the Manufacturer series is back in GTMode. I miss that series something awful. It was so fun in GT4
 
“What do you want to do as soon as you get GT6?"

Install it....



But seriously though... I would like to check out the new UI and then the dealerships. After that, challenges/races/events, then photomode, then hit the License Tests.
 
Mclaren f1 to see if they fixed the top speed and the gears, skyline, and a 512 tr if they have one!
 
Do a lot races to unlock cars and go back to drag racing with my team T.D.S.
 
Probably turn off the lights
light up some candles
play some Sting
bring it to my bed
unwrap her box
take off my clothes
make sweet love to it.
 
I know what Im gonna do. I am gonna go through the menus, then look at all of the cars in the dealerships! I cannot wait!
 
Going to get all the licence's out the way as always 👍
 
Get out the used car lot and see what Skyline I can buy
 
Back