What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
  • 38,755 views
I see.
Can't believe I missed that.

Was going to post the picture like the one in the video, but I forgot where in the GT6 Screenshots/Videos thread that it was.
 
Was going to post the picture like the one in the video, but I forgot where in the GT6 Screenshots/Videos thread that it was.
They're all on the gt.us site
i1KkksdNxfuwdG.jpg
 
buy Nomuken's ER34 ASAP.

and check out what the new physics has done to my favorite cars. Can't wait to see how the E60 M5 handles.

The physics is what I most looking forward to.
 
eSZee I think you might be right. Even though it does say Licence, it doesn't look to be the series of fun tests from previous games, just simple races that are called licence.
 
eSZee I think you might be right. Even though it does say Licence, it doesn't look to be the series of fun tests from previous games, just simple races that are called licence.

How do you come to that conclusion?
 
Start career mode straight off to get a nice first car, if I can resist from checking all the features out first.
 
It is still unclear though, as here it looks as in you unlock the next license by getting enough Stars in races and not doing tests as well :(
 
I hope so. I didnt mind the testa. Now, im spoiled from the seasonals. I just want to be a zombie and race. Not memorize the path I need to go through in a sea of cones.
 
It is still unclear though, as here it looks as in you unlock the next license by getting enough Stars in races and not doing tests as well :(

But it says "Final Test" above, so that suggests they don't just give you the license for completing Sunday Cup and Amateur Cup.

EDIT: So it's either 1 test or 10 tests (a la GT5).
 
get a high enough level to get me a nascar! lol
 
But it says "Final Test" above, so that suggests they don't just give you the license for completing Sunday Cup and Amateur Cup.

EDIT: So it's either 1 test or 10 tests (a la GT5).
I hope you are right :)
 
Go to GT Auto and hope and pray that there are customization features that they aren't telling us about.
This decides if I get a racing wheel or an xbox one and FM5. Livery editor = racing wheel, no livery editor = FM5
 
They're all on the gt.us site
i1KkksdNxfuwdG.jpg
Oh forgot about that.But its not the traditional way of doing licenses.So for every one saying "do licenses" you will have to do the races first to unlock them.I still don't know if I like that because I would rather win my first car completing a test.
 
Probably going to buy a 240sx, mod it a little and take it to Tsukuba with heavy rain and see how it feels throwing it sideways! :D
 
Buy a Spec C 04, tune it, check if there's a SSRX infield layout.

I have my reasons.
 
First thing I'm going to do is come here and see if anyone is organizing an event online. Then I'm going to go earn the car for that event and get online.
 
Going to get all the licence's out the way as always 👍
Thought about doing the same, but there will be league races starting up rather quickly. So, I will most likely be doing A-Spec right off the bat! However, when that is as far as I feel like going, I will work on all of those!


Also, I will install 30GB worth of awesomeness first! While I am at school all day!
 
Or is it??? It's defining your gaming experience ;).
We won't know PD fixed the personal music issues until we put it through its paces.
 
I am going to enjoy the wonderful assortment of automobiles, and what you can do with them.
 
To those new to the convo, apologies to the confusion; threads now merged. Continue on 👍
 
I'm going to borrow a DFGT from somebody (forever, though they never use it) try driving with it for the first time, probably fail miserably, and enjoy ogling the new cars and blasting through career mode all January
 
Redeem the 15th Anniversary and then dump them into the stockyard for sure. Check out the GT6 soundtrack a bit before replacing it with my synthwave playlist. Dress up my driver, set the avatar picture then dive right into the showroom. Also going live on Twitch.
 
I am going to try and NOT USE the special edition cars, from the get go.
 
Back