What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

• Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
i will watch the inro then get started on my career. Buy first car, suss out new details, suss out new cars etc... then i will take an SLS GT3 to Bathurst and thrash it around for a bit. then, when my brother gets home from school, we will have some epic split screen races with various cars on various tracks

Grind, all weekend

1280482650_non-circular-gears.gif

1st, check out all the cars and game settings, then browse what races there are, then see about buying my rl car which is a Japanese spec Honda S2000 '99 and add a performance air filter on to match.

After a test drive i'd gold the licenses as well.

The first thing I do is I'm going to Arcade Mode, find the newest NASCAR Sprint Cup Gen6 cars in there, and I'm taking them to Daytona.

Yep. That's right, Daytona.

At night.

On the road course.

In the rain.

RAIN!

[Jamie Hyneman]Pain is your friend.[/Jamie Hyneman]

What! Where have shifter karts been mentioned by PD!!!!!!!

Look at a couple trailers. When you see the karts go by, you can clearly see their hands up on shifters. Maybe a bit of speculation on my part, but it seems pretty clear. I think they're in the "Start Your Engines" trailer.

Failed to get Saturday off work as they can't issue leave in December so I'm gonna have to play around that :( But once the game is in my hands and I've finished crying with excitement the following will occur:

1. Watch intro movie (if the postie is as lazy as he has been lately then I'll watch it online beforehand)
2. To the Dealers, to admire the new and improved cars.
3. Buy first car, will probably a Vitz F/Demio Sport/Fit RS.
4. Get racing! :D
5. Make first car into a supercar baiter to wind up trolls online. :sly:
6. Buy more cars, do more races, get more money and ruin my A levels! ;)

I was a bit upset about starting with 1mil credits, and losing the startup experience. I thought from Gamestop I was just going to get the blue cars, and I wasn't going to use them until later. But I guess I could just buy a million-dollar car and hide it away with the blue cars while I pretend to be poor.
You don't get 1,000,000 from gamespot.

Obviously, I will open it, and then put it into the PS3. I will then start the update process, take a dump for about 30 mins looking at GTP on my phone. Next, I will go to play the game, but realize that I have slow internet, so I will look on GTP some more drooling at all the pics and videos. Finally, the update it loaded, and I am getting ready to watch the intro, and the wife will probably come in the game room to tell me that we are going out that night. Get home after a night out with the wife, and watch the intro before I go to bed. Day 2, I plan to look through the dealerships to purchase my first car.

Probably tune and drive the Chevy Nova and then....its off to test out the NASCAR cars at Daytona, at night. Pretty much the same thing I did in GT5 but don't think I will spend as much time with the NASCAR cars as I did in GT5. Who knows though, if the physics and tuning is better than it was in GT5, then I might stick with them for awhile. ;) Gotta go for that Daytona hotlap record that I use to hold you know. :sly:

If Arcade Mode has the the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale... I will drive it and watch the replay and marvel at it's brilliance. :bowdown::bowdown:

Get up close and personal with my first car, seems like GT6 will be more about your own cars, those which you like. GT5 felt more like you were renting random cars, they rarely felt like mine...

tell wifey not to bother me for the next 36 hours...no house chores or anything! Hey, everyone can dream right?

Get her a spa gift certificate, she can't say no to you afterward ;). That's what I did, I officially get 2 days of family neglect :), i'll make it up on Christmas.

Get up close and personal with my first car, seems like GT6 will be more about your own cars, those which you like. GT5 felt more like you were renting random cars, they rarely felt like mine...

Keeping ownership in GT5 in mind, what are you basing that on?

Keeping ownership in GT5 in mind, what are you basing that on?

Greater levels of customization, more realistic physics, and a wider range of reasonably good quality cars would contribute to a stronger feeling of ownership IMO.

Look at the FXX :drool:

Then check out my anni cars before I hit the licences, normally I just pass them but this time I'm actually gonna go for all golds. :)

You don't get 1,000,000 from gamespot.
I thought that too, but according to the latest GTP Pre-order guide:

"15th Anniversary Edition sets are limited to single retailers in each region – GAME in the UK, Gamestop in the US (as a free upgrade from the standard edition), EBGames in Australia. However, all 15th Anniversary Edition pre-orders worldwide (except Japan) come with all five car packs – 25 additional cars in total, along with the 1m credit starter fund, and a set of custom paint chips, custom race suits, custom helmets and PSN avatars."

I'll brouse the car dealership!

I can make various videos or pictures and post them on GTPlanet if someone will be interested.

Back