What do You Want to do as Soon as You Get GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerwin
  • 641 comments
  • 38,755 views
Probably a Honda or a Toyota most likely. Gran Turismo 6 will probably give you 30,000 credits to start out with.

It seems to increase with every game, doesn't it? :crazy:
 
Probably a Honda or a Toyota most likely. Gran Turismo 6 will probably give you 30,000 credits to start out with.

Too generous IMO. They'd be stupid to make it even easier to start.
 
Last edited:
Something RWD, and slow.
 
Probably a Honda or a Toyota most likely. Gran Turismo 6 will probably give you 30,000 credits to start out with.

I don't care what the start limit is, will probably be a Miata just like 4 and 5 (can use it in more events).

However, as long as they do away with the stupid credit limit, I'll be ok.
 
Depends on how much one'll start out with, for me. If there's enough, I'll get the Camaro SS '10 (that is, if it's included in GT6), if not, probably the Honda Civic or another cheap car.
 
Hopefully an old Evo,( I would've got one if it wasn't for that level limit.) or a Rwd car that could get around 250 hp with cheap modifications.
 
Don't lie, your first car is going to be Japanese & most likely used. My first car in GT1 was a Supra, GT2 was a Celica GT-Four,GT3 was a Mazda MX-5, GT4 was a Mitsubishi FTO & GT5 was a Mitsubishi FTO. Maybe for GT6 I'll change it up & by a Honda or a Subaru.
 
Probably one of the preorder cars will be my first.
I think it's a bit unfair to start off with them. In GT5 you need to reach a certain level to buy cars, so I think that the preorder cars should have the same treatment; be locked from use until you reach a certain level (maybe lvl 15 or 20)
 
I hope a good amount of cars are available since the beginning of the game, so I can spend a good amount of time deciding which one to buy.

I'd love if we have a used car section for most of the manufactures.
 
Whatever car(s) I win from the license tests.
 
Don't lie, your first car is going to be Japanese & most likely used. My first car in GT1 was a Supra, GT2 was a Celica GT-Four,GT3 was a Mazda MX-5, GT4 was a Mitsubishi FTO & GT5 was a Mitsubishi FTO. Maybe for GT6 I'll change it up & by a Honda or a Subaru.

Hahaha.
 
Depends,if I have enough money for a c10 or c110 skyline.
 
Any Front engine-rear drive used Japanese car, preferably an S13
 
I don't like to spend money, so maybe the first it will be what i win the license tests

yes the best way, all golds in GT5 are easy, maybe too in GT6.

But would nice start with a AE86 premium :)
 
I'm gonna switch up and say my first car will be a Nissan.
 
Prolly a cheap r32, Silvia or evo. Prolly a fc rx7 . I have to see what my budget is when I start the game
 
Well last time mine was an S5 RX-7, an S1 RX-7 if they have the sense to put it in this time?

Otherwise, a querky, light, cheap, FF
 
If its there, a seat leon cupra. they need one.
 
If I can it's always going to be my real car; FC RX-7.
 
Civic type R as always..
 
If I get GT6, I will look for my first car something that is around 150-200 hp rwd. I'd also love the chance to start with a Peugeot 106.
 
Mazda Roadster, Honda Civic, or a Mini Cooper if I'm lucky enough to find one cheap.
 
Nissan gt-r r32 / Toyota celica zzt 231)
 
If I can get an RX7 Savannah or a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo I'll be happy, they were my starters in GT2 and GT4!

Most likely my very first car will be a go kart
 
If the sound is good, I would like to have a Honda civic with "Vtec just kicked in yo" moment, at least for a few races before I get a Supra... :lol:
 
Almost certainly a Honda Civic, assuming an A Spec progression similar to GT5's.
 
I'll tell you what it won't be; A Honda.
 
I want to hop in the Rocket 07, and blast through Matterhorn. That will be awesome.

So what car and track do you want to drive as soon as you get GT6?
And what do you want you check out? New features, game modes etc.
 
Last edited:
Back