What do you want to return to GTA?

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 156 comments
I almost forgot.

20100112160233!Cognoscenti-GTA4-front.jpg

The female radio host of K-Rose
Radio show The Wild Traveller
And I kinda miss the classical/opera radio station from GTA III :P

I was watching an RCR (Regular Car Reviews) video on Youtube and he was driving the Buick Grand National. I want the Faction back - and the Sabre too.
I prefer the GT and Dukes. Faction too if it was moddable.

There's a long list, but they could start with San Fierro, Las Venturas, Area 69. The DC-3 Juank Air, P-51 Mustang, Tropic(Old Sedan Version) and Reefer would be a great way to finish.

In all honesty I'd pay full price for a current-gen remake of San Andreas as-is.

So I've been playing a lot of GTA IV again lately. It really is amazing how different it is to GTA V, the most prominent things being the superior driving physics and incredible story line that wasn't like 50 missions and actually made sense. That being said, I like GTA V, but one thing that really hit me as I was playing IV is the insane amount of vehicles we are missing in V. Rockstar have shown us they are capable of porting vehicles over, so why not do it with all of them?

I mean, GTA V has way too many Sports and Supercars, hell, they make up the majority of the car list. Whilst I understand what they are going for with GTA Online and everything, there a good amount of us who really appreciate the less flashy and more authentic vehicles. GTA IV was rather different to V in the sense there were about six Supercars and the rest of the game was teeming with town cars, sedans, beater cars and old muscle cars. Importing the car list from IV would really balance things out a bit.

19856cd270.jpg

Emperor Lokus LS 350 and the Dundreary Virgo - Star Junction

I would pay to have the remaining cars from IV ported over to V, it would be awesome.
I want my damn beige Willard back :lol:

I see GTAIV as a darker, more realistic game where as GTAV is more like Hollywood and such where it's all explosions, drifting, jets, tanks, army, PMC's, LA and stuff. GTAIV with the graphics of V (and the damn stability of it) would be amazing.

GTAIV with the graphics of V (and the damn stability of it) would be amazing.

They should do a 10 year re-mastered edition for the new-gen systems and PC. For a lot of people V was their first GTA so giving them a chance to experience a game done in a different style with re-mastered graphics might net Rockstar some good money.

Also they've proved they can do a good PC port with GTA V, I'm not even going to go into how badly broken IV was on PC but to summarise it, the game runs better with 3 graphics mods on maximum settings than it does with the standard graphics on low settings. That makes no sense. :lol:

12a61a15cd.jpg

They should do a 10 year re-mastered edition for the new-gen systems and PC. For a lot of people V was their first GTA so giving them a chance to experience a game done in a different style with re-mastered graphics might net Rockstar some good money.

Also they've proved they can do a good PC port with GTA V, I'm not even going to go into how badly broken IV was on PC but to summarise it, the game runs better with 3 graphics mods on maximum settings than it does with the standard graphics on low settings. That makes no sense. :lol:

12a61a15cd.jpg
My PC (which is kinda crap) runs GTAIV at minimum graphics 15-20 FPS mostly but goes up to near 40 in interiors. THAT makes no sense. Also, GTAIV is just amazing when modded. I can't wait til the graphics and car mods start rolling out for V!

Ah, the Vincent.

I remember the blue one Packie had where I accidentally killed Gracie who was in the trunk after I ran the car off a bridge backwards and failed the mission. :lol:
I remember the mission where I always killed Stevie because I really wanted the pink Feltzer. Most trouble I've went to for a pink car ever.

Ah, the Vincent.

I remember the blue one Packie had where I accidentally killed Gracie who was in the trunk after I ran the car off a bridge backwards and failed the mission. :lol:

There's only one appropriate reaction GIF for that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Hermes would be a welcome addition. One of the next updates is rumoured to be a lowrider pack so we may get it or something similar. I loved the engine noise of that car.

One thing that kind of annoyed me about the Hermes was that I never knew what it was replicating.

Back