What do you want to return to GTA?

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 156 comments
One thing that kind of annoyed me about the Hermes was that I never knew what it was replicating.

I always thought it looked like a 40/50's Cadillac. According to the wiki its based on a 49/50 Mercury Eight, which if you search on google images looks very similar. The rear is a little different but you can see the resemblance in the rest of the car.

Also anyone else who is a fan of the Hermes - Look up "Cadzilla" if you have not already.

The Windsor from GTA San Andreas.
480px-Windsor-GTASA-front.jpg

Last edited:
One of the most cars I miss from IV is this one...

The dinka Hakumai especially this modified one:
480px-Hakumai-GTA4-modified-front.jpg

One thing I didn't like it in IV is that the pop out headlights doesn't fully fiction when you open/close the pop out headlights, instead it just open immediately without any animation.

GTA san andreas with ZR 350 had fully working one yet this one doesn't.

If it comes back to GTA V, I think the headlights would be fixed and works perfectly since dukes had a hidden lights that opens and couple cars can open/close the roof.

The game needs more hot hatches. I definitely think they should bring back the Club as a modern VW golf/euro hatch for a start.

I really want a numerical representation of how much health, armor, and oxygen (when swimming) I have like in older games. I've never really played any games before GTA IV, but I feel like this would significantly help during gameplay. By using numbers instead of a bar, you would be able to know how much damage each weapon in the game can deal. I would prefer this much more than what we currently have.

I think a numeric value can be a bit confusing, since different players and NPCs have different amounts of health.

They should've done that from the start. Just give everyone a reasonable amount of health so we don't have ridiculous situations that wouldn't always kill.

Like surviving a shot from a sniper rifle in the chest, especially the Heavy Sniper on high-level players.

Like surviving a shot from a sniper rifle in the chest, especially the Heavy Sniper on high-level players.
The current health system makes sniper/marksman rifles and pump action shotguns very awkward to use. They really should make some revisions in the future.

And fix the damn weapon balance. It's way too linear.

The current health system makes sniper/marksman rifles and pump action shotguns very awkward to use. They really should make some revisions in the future.

And fix the damn weapon balance. It's way too linear.

I'm not very knowledgable (that's for certain) with PvP, so you'll need to elaborate on both points. I rarely use the Marksman Rifle or shotguns except for the Assault Shotgun in close-quarters scenarios.

EDIT: You meant only pump-action shotties only. Whoops.

I'm not very knowledgable (that's for certain) with PvP, so you'll need to elaborate on both points. I rarely use the Marksman Rifle or shotguns except for the Assault Shotgun in close-quarters scenarios.

EDIT: You meant only pump-action shotties only. Whoops.
Basically, if someone has maximum health, you'll need at least two shots to kill with these weapons. Problem is that due to the low firing rate, you can easily be killed between shots.

As weapon balance, how many players do you see online using something that isn't a Bullpup rifle/Assualt Shotgun/Heavy Sniper?

Basically, if someone has maximum health, you'll need at least two shots to kill with these weapons. Problem is that due to the low firing rate, you can easily be killed between shots.

As weapon balance, how many players do you see online using something that isn't a Bullpup rifle/Assualt Shotgun/Heavy Sniper?

Last night, I was playing Pacific Standard with two GTP'ers and a random. I believe that random was using the Bullpup Rifle, but I'm not entirely sure. How good is that rifle, by the way? I saw this one guy on YouTube using it in an extremely fast-paced crew battle. I don't think he used the left trigger once because he moved around so quickly.

On another note, which rifle(s) should I keep or throw away? I own the Assault Rifle (Chinese AK-47 clone) for looks, the Carbine Rifle because it's the only suppressed rifle I have, the Advanced Rifle, and Special Carbine.

Back