What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,551 comments
  • 693,591 views
I'm going to the library to borrow Driver San Francisco...
 
I'm alternating between Forza 4 and Darksiders currently. And a bit of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, too.
 
I am currently playing "clash of heroes" from the might of magic series a second time.
Light and sweet game.
 
GTA4 and GT5.
 
Last edited:
Resident Evil: Veronica --> just to remind myself how Zombies looks like, because yea know Ganados and Uroboros take their place ehhhh. :crazy:
 
Nothing right now as I'm at work, but at home, the PS3 is running B-Spec 24h Nurb. I think 9-10hrs are left. I'm trying to get all the B-Spec drivers to level 40, then I might be done with playing GT5.....we'll see.
 
Gt3 and Gt4, Starwars Battlefront 2, midnight club dub edition remix, all ps2 games
 
Tahli462
Gt3 and Gt4, Starwars Battlefront 2, midnight club dub edition remix, all ps2 games

👍 Battlefront 2 is so much fun!
 
Gt3 and Gt4, Starwars Battlefront 2, midnight club dub edition remix, all ps2 games
The PS2 is still great though, I think it probably always will be, and I still buy some games for it. I mostly play PS3 but I played through Killzone this summer and currently do some racing in Tourist Trophy. I just don't like racing the sucky bikes so much, like in GT4 there are events that require sucky bikes (cars).
 
The PS2 had some excellent games... Devil May Cry 3 and Dragon Quest VIII would have to be among my favourite games, ever. Honestly, if you you've got a PS2 around and haven' played DQ8, get your hands on it ASAP 👍

Anyways, I dusted of Tekken 6 yesterday. And I completely suck at it. I mean, I've never been actually any good when it comes to fighting games, but damn, I've reached a new level of suckiness.

I'm also gonna go pickup Darksiders II after work today. Preordered the first edition, got the internet connection for my Xbox sorted out and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the game over the weekend.
 
The PS2 had some excellent games... Devil May Cry 3 and Dragon Quest VIII would have to be among my favourite games, ever. Honestly, if you you've got a PS2 around and haven' played DQ8, get your hands on it ASAP 👍
Heh, really? Ok, I'll look it up, I am a fan of DMC1-4. Not sure it's related but any person who likes DMC can't steer too far off in recommendations, right? :)
 
BF3
Talked 2 other friends into buying this game and we have been playing it a lot. Played ALL weekend last weekend.

Sleeping Dogs (aka True Crime: Hong Kong)
I have about 8 hours into this game and its been a fun and unique experience. The Hong Kong scenery is a wonderful change from always having games in NYC.

Saints Row 3
Also talked 3 more people into buying this so its also been keeping me busy again.

Crysis (360 version)
Got back into playing this again recently too.
 
Playing Alien Hominid and D1 GP on PS2. Doing clutch kick is very addicting.
 
Doing Endurance races in Gt3, and Trying to become the president. ( Road Trip Ps2)
 
Batman Arkham Asylum with a bit of NBA 2K12 on the side.
 
NFS: Shift (quite enjoying it), Simraceway, Just Cause 2 and MGS4.
 
Race Driver Grid it's fun but it can get really annoying.
 
I've just gotten GRID to,and I'm enjoying it alot!

And sometimes I play WRC2 or some GT5
 
Brink; FarCry 2; WRC 2 and GT 5.

I hope to get back to Birds of Steel very soon too.
 
Oblivion
Infamous 2
Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds
 
After finishing my first playthrough of Darksiders II and getting my Forza fix, I've started playing Heroes of Might and Magic III with a mate of mine. Quite old, but really enjoyable - and deep.

I've also been playing Orcs Must Die 2, pretty interesting way to interpret the tower defense genre. Given that it's cheap-ish, it's quite a good deal.
 
Battlefield 3
I have been getting more and more people hooked on BF3 so I spent quite a bit of time playing that over the weekend.

Sleeping Dogs (aka True Crime Hong Kong)
Put about 25 hours into this game and completed everything that I wanted to complete. Only thing left were mainly some collectables and a few other side missions that I was not interrested in.

Saints Row 3
Been trying to complete all the challenges in this game. I have well over 100 hours and still have quite a ways to go. Finished the streaking challenge and the destroy 60 helicopters yesterday. Still quite a few other challenges plus I need to steal quite a few more cars.
 
Playing GT5, a little dirt 3 now and then, Minecraft, Battlefield 3 and GTA IV.
 
Gt5 , league of legends, metal gear solid 4 .
 
Finished the main story on Darksiders II on normal difficulty, just finished playing NG+ on Apocalyptic difficulty and now I'm playing Sleeping Dogs, great games! 👍
 
Back