What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,551 comments
  • 693,612 views
Skyrim
The Hearthfire DLC is truly amazing. One of the best DLC I have purchased in a very long time. I havent played this game in months but this DLC truly pulled me back in.

Mass Effect 3
Talked a friend into buying this and we put in quite a few rounds over the weekend.

BF3
Played a few games of this but having a hard time finding a server that the admin will at least try to balance out. They are usually very unbalanced and not enjoyable lately. Been having major issues with tanks after the recent patch. They are very hard to take down. I am ready for some new maps thats for sure. Maybe Armored Kill will get me back into this again.
 
Just started Borderlands 2,have my vitamin D supplements handy since I won't be seeing much sunlight over the next couple of weeks.
 
  • Birds of Steel
  • Damage Inc Pacific Squadron WWII
  • WRC 3 Demo
 
ussr
[*]Birds of Steel
[*]Damage Inc Pacific Squadron WWII
[*]WRC 3 Demo

How is Damage Inc. and what are you playing it on?

Edit: oh and I'm playing Borderlands 2 pretty much obsessively right now.
 
Edit: oh and I'm playing Borderlands 2 pretty much obsessively right now.

Bout the same as me, but I do through in a bit of GT5 in the mix too.
 
Borderlands 2
I havent even hit the eject button since this game came out last week on Tuesday the 18th. 👍

However, I might play some BF3 again this weekend because I have been neglecting my BF3 friends. hah
 
How is Damage Inc. and what are you playing it on?

Edit: oh and I'm playing Borderlands 2 pretty much obsessively right now.

PS3 version. And I'm playing it only because Birds of Steel which is amazing. 👍

Out of pure curiosity i wanted to check it out this game because i get sucked into BoS. I like those Ace Combat games so well you get it.

But Damage inc is bad, no is worse than bad. Graphics (ps2), game play, music, missions whole package. Don't waste your time. 👎
 
I bought Torchlight II just recently, got it for twenty bucks off of Steam. Been playing it basically non stop ever since. Great game and definitely recommended.
 
Tekken Tag 2, the netcode is so godlike in this game!
 
- Gran Turismo 5
- LittleBigPlanet PS VITA
 
...But Damage inc is bad, no is worse than bad. Graphics (ps2), game play, music, missions whole package. Don't waste your time. 👎
I saw a review earlier this month which pretty much agrees. Here's the link if you want to read it Neema - http://www.girlgamersuk.com/2012/09/damage-inc-pacific-squadron-wwii/ I don't always believe reviews, but those people I trust. It also sounds like a direct parallel to BoS which isn't a crime in itself, just...pointless.
 
Mortal Kombat Arcade collection, a bit of Fallout and F1 2011.
 
Just finished Sleeping Dogs.
 
GT5, iRacing and a bit of Madden 13 when I'm in the mood.
 
GT5 Academy Edition
 
・Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete (very addicting)
・Saints Row: The Third (great sandbox fun)
・Call of Duty 2
・Live for Speed (rarely)
 
F1 2011 :( Can't wait for the price to drop on F1 2012.
 
I just got my platinum trophies for both Darksiders II & Sleeping Dogs(my favorite open-world experience so far). Now I'm going to test out the BRZ in GT5
 
Borderlands 2
I now have 132 hours into this game and I am still severly hooked.

TDU2
Played a couple Poker Tournament rounds in the Casino. Got 3rd place in one of the games.

BF3
I downloaded the new Armored Kill maps but have not played them yet. I have been too hooked on B2. haha
 
Last edited:
NHL 13
Go Rangers, eff the Flyers.,
 
From tonight when I'm back from job. It's only Resident Evil 6
 
I'm in a short "retro" stage at the moment and playing Rollercoaster 1 to 3.
 
Haven't touched anything except FIFA 13 since it's release
 
Pokémon Black 2. As of this post, I've logged 16 hours and 36 minutes on it, and I got it at 11:30 Sunday morning. As you can tell, I am addicted to it.
 
San Andreas
 
Playing the Dead money DLC for new Vegas. It was difficult at first but is a complete change of pace from the rest of the game. If only I wasn't already level 50 with a very low melee stat. No chance to boost my melee stats since I reached the level cap. The dlc has forced me to change my play style quite drastically. I'm enjoying it, but I'm also looking forward to returning to the Mojave and picking up my favourite rifle.
 
Anticipation for Forza Horizon is killing me, which is probably why I'm back to Forza 4 at the moment. Been logging quite a few hours in the last few days.
 
Back