What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,551 comments
  • 693,791 views
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and Gran Turismo 1.
 
rFactor Enduracers mod, Minecraft, Black Mesa on the PC, and CoD Black Ops 2 on Ps3.
 
started but not finished demons souls, yakuza 3, final fantasy 6 and 7 and tactics and valkyria chronicles ex hard mode.

still need to start dark sould..., and i forgot about max payne 3, still need to play that one as well.
 
Aliens: Colonial Marines; Alice: The Madness returns; Lollipop Chainsaw; Dead Island (levelling up two characters for April) and FEAR 3.
 
I'm utterly addicted to Fire Emblem: Awakening.

The best Fire Emblem game ever, hands-down. IMO possibly the best tactics-type game ever as well.
 
Dead Space 3
I put 35 hours into the Dead Space 3 co-op within 4 days. Excellent game!!

Mass effect 3
Working on the co-op horde mode challenges. Trying to get the adept mastery.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
Working on the co-op driving challenges

Halo 4
Playing the Spartan Ops every week. Also checked out the team snipers. Had a decent game on there.
 
Started Crysis for PS3,

Its pretty good for the $7.50 I paid for it. I had a blast early on figuring out how I as going to kill the 20 odd soldiers with limited ammo. Man camo is a life saver. And it looks very good too for a PS3 way down port.
 
Yesterday I spent pretty much the entire day playing Forza Horizon, that game is awesome. Looking forward to buying a ridiculously fast car that actually has some downforce!
 
Red Dead Redemption GOTY

That game will never get old, it's beautiful
 
Gears Of War 2 & 3, Dark Souls & Slender are the games I'm currently focused on.
 
I am truly enjoying Crysis for PS3, I put Crysis 2 down until after I finish Crysis ..

I would love for Crysis Trilogy to come out for PS4 :). One can dream
 
Kula World
 
WRC 3 - I had to import it, but it was totally worth it :)
 
Red Dead Redemption GOTY

That game will never get old, it's beautiful

I could never really get into this game. I bought it when it first released and got through two thirds of the story before selling it. I bought the GOTY edition recently and started playing it again. Sure, it's a great game, but like GTA:IV, it just felt like it was missing something for me. I will complete it at some point, if only so I can move on to undead nightmare, which I think will be great.

Currently, I'm playing tales of monkey island and skyrim. I just downloaded the dragonborn dlc and I'm looking forward to Dawnguard and hearthfire.
 
WRC 3 - I had to import it, but it was totally worth it :)
Yeah, that's a pain that you guys have to import a copy - you are right though, totally worth it. Enjoy!
 
Beat Crysis, It was great. Going for Platinum later.

Now I can get back to Crysis 2'
Other games I may start:

FarCry 3
Dishonored
 
Well, I'm playing quite a bit since I've been sick from school.

PS3-
InFamous - First time playing. I kinda like it more than I thought I would.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Just finishing the story - Love the characters :)
CoD: Black Ops 2 - Just bought season pass. Now I wait.

Xbox-
Minecraft - Working on my 250x250 farm :sly:

PC-
SimCity 4 - Love this game, it was also my first PC game
 
Portal 2
Helped a friend play from beginning to end of this game over the weekend. We also played through the free dlc. Such a great game.
 
Picked up two other gems for the PS2, altogether for $5. Midnight Club 3 DUB EDITION and Test Drive Unlimited.

I think I'll need another memory card, very, very soon. And more spare time.
 
Finally got daedric armor in skyrim.
 
I'm pretty hooked on Crysis 2 (with the MadloHD mod) at the moment. Preparing for Crysis 3, so to speak :lol: Also, a bit of Dishonored here and there.
 
GTA IV, only tried it when I got the ps3 never played the story, liking it so far
 
Now building all thumbnails for GT5 cars and then planning to cruise in GTA IV.
 
Been hooked to the new Sly Cooper ,brilliant so far ,baffles me why Sony didn't advertise it really is a fun game,Only gripe is the loading times but other than that Asttonishing game
 
Baffles me why Sony didn't advertise it.

Sony have very poor advertising on nearly all their products.

Anyway I'm playing GT5, GTA IV and every once in a while Saints Row The Third.
 
Back