What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,818 comments
Just picked up the Ico/Shadow if the Colossus collection and God of War Origins Collection today. Can't wait to play some Ico tonight.

It's a shame they went the modern path. I think they hoped that it would be the COD of cops & robbers. It looses too much of what is really going for it, which is atmosphere. I heard the Cartel wasn't that great.
Indeed. I may give it a shot if/when I see it drop below the $20-$15 mark.

Terrible voice acting, stupidly over the top and silly but damn I love Just Cause 2. One of my favorite games. 👍
Right on point, hahaha! Beautiful scenery, so much to do and in so many entertaining ways.👍

When I get home, I'll be playing more Just Cause 2 and a bit of Beyond Good and Evil.

I'm currently scaling back on FM3 a bit and started playing Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Awesome game. Probably gonna keep me bussy until FM4's launch.

I hope so, at least. Playing through the game with every charakter should take a good while.

One game I've playing alot of as of late is Mortal Kombat. Awesome game but goddammit, why the damn Krypt monster?

The racing game I've been playing a lot lately is GT5, but after I buy the Ford GT40 in the OCD, I may begin to play my other racing games again.

I also bought Mega Man 10 weeks ago and bought all DLC for it. And I do not regret it one bit. One of my best purchases on PSN and worth every penny. This game is so fun and challenging. Great 8-bit music too. :D

Currently:

>BF3 Beta on PC
>Brothers in Arms series
>Gears 3 (interesting horde mode)
>BF2 (just to remind me of how to dogfight in BF3)
>LA Noire
>Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Assault Horizon arrives on Oct 12, and I guess I'll be playing just that.

Last edited:
Completed the 24 Le Mans Endurance Race in GT5 yesterday and completed the 24 hr Nurburgring Endurance Race in GT5 a few minutes ago. Completed Beyond Good & Evil HD 2 days ago, but I'm now jumping back into it and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 3 again for a little bit. 👍

GT5
Practicing drifting a little bit, but mostly just circuit racing on online.

Mario Kart Wii
Yeah I know don't even say it :nervous:
Trying to get my VR to atleast 8000. But there are so many people who are exploiting the game online. :ouch:

Went back to the ps2 days and am trying my hardest to complete devil may cry 3 which is easily the hardest game I have ever played

I have been playing Gears Of War 3 for almost 2 straight weeks. I dont think I have put anything else into my 360 since this game came out. I did try the BF3 beta for about an hour but still havent hit the eject button since GOW3 came out. Such a great game.

I will be checking out the F4 demo tonight and then picking that up next week.

Currently, I'm playing Driver San Francisco. I also just bought Resistance 3, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, and Il 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey(got a good deal on Amazon). I haven't finished Resistance 2 yet, so when I finish that then I'll start Resistance 3.

But right now I'm having a ton of fun with Driver. Might be awhile before I get back to any other game. Some other games(upcoming, recently released, and some that have been on my radar for awhile) that I want to get and that are on my buy list are:

Starhawk
Metro Last Light
Rage(pre-ordered on Steam, can't wait to play it tomorrow)
Borderlands 2
Twisted Metal
Max Payne 3
Uncharted 2 and 3(got first one but haven't beaten yet, need more time in the day lol)
Batman Arkham City(still haven't beaten Arkham Asylum)
Infamous 2(still haven't beaten the first one)
L.A. Noire(so many good games, but I fear not enough time or money to play them all!)
Red Faction Armageddon
Rayman Origins
XCOM

So many great games have come out recently, and last year, and I just don't have the time to play them all. I have like 10-15 games I started to play and got between a quarter, and half-way through, but I haven't had time to finish them. Oh and notice that the predicted "most coveted game this holiday season" is nowhere on my list?

While I like shooters, the Call of Duty series is just milking it anymore in my opinion. Modern Warfare 1 and World at War were my favorites, all the other more recent ones just felt like the same game but with slightly different weapons or some different perks or whatever. Now they are just releasing essentially the same game every holiday season just for the money... You can only go online and snipe or RC XD so many people before it just becomes too damn repetitive...

Got NBA Jam On Fire Edition last night... finally unlocked my favourite team of all time (Seattle Supersonics) and BY FAR my favourite player (and best dunker) of all time: Shawn Kemp. Great game guys! Brings back memories of plunking endless quarters into the Tournament Edition arcade cabinet back in university... LOVE IT!

I want to download the Crisis game for the 360 but with Forza 4 coming out next week, I feel I wont have enough time to play it. Plus I have been hooked on Gears Of War 3.

I'm basically only playing Scott Pildgrim vs. The World: The Game and FM4 Demo right now.

Enjoying both quite a bit right now. For a Demo, FM4 does provide a nice experience with its rivals mode. And Surivival Horror Mode in SPvTW is just epic :lol:

Currently the only games I own are F1 2011, F1 CE, and GT5. I just bought a PC, so I'll likely be getting F1 2011 and rFactor for it.

Shift 2 w/ Legends Pack. The High Speed track at Monza is so fun :D
And GT5 - I'll get the X1, play with it for a few days and then go back to Shift or Black Ops :lol:

Still hooked on Gears of War 3. Played for almost 2 straight weeks without hitting eject on the 360. Even beat the campaign on Insane difficulty.

Forza 4 comes out tomorrow so I will be playing that all day.

I would like to check out the GT5 2.0 update tomorrow morning before I go get Forza 4. Hopefully the 2.0 update works properly and comes out early in the morning.

Currently playing mass effect 2. Great game, but it's a little embarrassing when characters start hitting on you. Most of the time, when I play ps3, my girlfriend is either reading or studying in the same room.

Counting down the days until skyrim comes out. In the meantime, I'm going to play the Dark Brotherhood quests and try and finish the shivering isles.

PS3:
None YLOD :(

Nintendo Wii:
-Mario Kart.
-Wii Sports Resorts.
-Super Mario Bros.

PC:
-RuneScape (lol i know its lame but i'm making irl cash from it).
-MineCraft.
-GTA: San Andreas Mods FTW :D

Back