What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
Guardians of the galaxy - pleasantly surprised by this game, I have no clue who the characters are and don't usually like this kind of setting but the gameplay is fun.

GT7 - the new update has me hooked once again

-Just finished Uncharted ND Collection and onto Uncharted 4 now. The game still looks good after all these years.

-Control, I have literally no idea what the story is about but the gameplay is so great and the particle effect is impressive. It looks like a next gen game IMO.

-NFS2015, I just still like hooning around and testing cars. I got used to the handling a lot more than Heat weirdly.

Last edited:
More Cyberpunk, mopping up a few side jobs before progressing with the story some more. Last I did was the one where you help the investigator after the kidnapper is caught, it felt... Weird. Like they were trying to emulate True Detective but it ended up feeling like a bad episode of CSI Miami, just something about it didn't quite land, then the climax was like a wet fart. "I don't know if I can ever be OK after this" "but what if you do be like that?" "OK thanks, bye".
And yet I was somehow still super engrossed in it.

I also found a job (must've been lost in my journal for weeks) to get my starter car back, the person who came to possess it was like "what the hell" so I gave her 100 eddies for it - bearing in mind basically any gun you just find on the floor in quest areas or whatever will sell for more than that - she was like "really? That's so kind of you!" then I drove away and got stuck on a box not more than 15 metres away, but luckily she must've despawned the second I turned away so she probably didn't see it.

Despite these recent experiences I am still really enjoying the game. My build is basically the same as always - a bit of combat ability, a lot of technical ability (in Fallout it was lock picking and hacking, in CP'77 it's hacking and crafting), a sword, scoped assault rifle and a sniper rifle and I've basically neglected the "chrome" so far mainly because it confuses me. I think I'm level 23 and just discovered that I can upgrade my brain computer or whatever so that I have more RAM. If I knew what the hell I was doing I probably would've come up with a more interesting play style but, well, I don't so I didn't.

Last edited:
My build is basically the same as always - a bit of combat ability, a lot of technical ability (in Fallout it was lock picking and hacking, in CP'77 it's hacking and crafting), a sword, scoped assault rifle and a sniper rifle and I've basically neglected the "chrome" so far mainly because it confuses me. I think I'm level 23 and just discovered that I can upgrade my brain computer or whatever so that I have more RAM. If I knew what the hell I was doing I probably would've come up with a more interesting play style but, well, I don't so I didn't.

My V has turned into a weird hybrid. I quickhack and stealth my way at first in combat, then as soon as I get detected the shotgun comes out and it's full on Doom. Probably the worst of both worlds but it's fun as hell. Crafting my own gear as most of the good stuff I find looks really crap, and style is very important (even if I can't see any of it most of the time). A few updates to the chrome - got the double jump legs, gorilla arms, some extra armor plating.

Still very early on in Act 2 - keep getting distracted from the story.

Last edited:
If you like pinball, check out "Pinball FX",it's free in the PS store.
They push virtual currency,don't.
The first game you play gets kind of lame after a couple of hours but i just noticed today you can download way more free games/pinball machines,picked up 69 of them,i had to adjust the brightness/was too dark,looks and sounds great with the 10 or so i've played so far.
I'm playing on PS5 and there is a PS4 version as well.

Edit: Update: Not so free after all,lol,"pinball pass" is free for 24 hours which gives access to 70 tables,now to buy all the tables would run you about $400 Canadian funds,or pinball pass is $20 a month or $134 a year and you can earn pinball coins in tournaments which run for a week,think i currently have earned a grand total of 3 which i'll get next week.....it's too bad because the graphics are quite good and the tables are 3-dimensional ....but no way i'm paying $20 a month.👎
FpxkmlDX0AACBLg

Last edited:
I tried out a game called Motorcycle Club. Not to be confused with Driveclub Bikes. It was apparently made way back in 2014 by Kylotonn of all people, and somehow I had never known this game even existed until today. 26% recommendation on Steam with 70 reviews, there was no way this game was any good, but curiosity compelled me to try it.

And yeah, it's pretty much what I expected. Sense of speed is kinda off, AIs are quite a bit off, control feels off mainly due to camera, and I was able to crash the game in first 10 minutes by changing the camera view twice rapidly. The game's meant to be arcadey and forgiving, so it's one of the game where you spend your time mostly bouncing off the rev limiter, but the sound is kinda off as well, so riding itself is not really a fun experience overall.

It does have a pretty cool idea though, and it's basically that you get to switch between three riders whenever during the race. One guy rides superbike, another rides naked bikes, and the last guy rides cruiser bikes, and each has their own strength and weakness so you have to switch between each riders depending on the road ahead. Just press the bumper button whenever and bam, the other guy takes over your current position and you get to play as him. It's actually pretty fun to juggle three types of bikes around, so it might be rough but at least it's not lacking in fun or original thoughts.

Still wouldn't recommend actually buying it, but it was interesting experience.

Started Cyberpunk on PS5 again. My my my, they really did a great job getting it on track. Love it. It’s so beautifull, so many playstyles, such great writing.
Having read all the horror stories at launch, I'm glad my first experience was with the next-gen update. Have had very few bugs if any, great looking game and loving the freedom to make V truly my own version. I undrstand why devs go for a designed main character in games, but for RPGs like this I want to do it myself.

Playing Brok the InvestiGator

Surprisingly the combat system in this point and click game doesn't feel tact on and is quite enjoyable, I especially like playing Graff in these sequences with is more Agile moves with the risks he takes a lot of damage (and can get one shot quite easily)

There's a lot of interesting and intriguing puzzles that rewards you for paying attention, I missed a lot of these and got punished for it BUT if you are new to it, there are collectible Ads to find that give out hints as a sort of currency, using collectible items as a currency has always been my favourite way of handling this in non-Collectathon games.

Story quality highly depends on the ending, the Slumer ending is really good that ties the 2 main characters together with their character arcs, other endings however try to fit too many things at once in quite a short game and has no time to flesh out which causes the 2 main characters to suffer.

I'd only recommend this game if your goal is to get to the Slumer ending or you want to take silly paths with violence which can be blast

Hogwarts Legacy still, and periodically MW2 just to get through the Battle Pass.

I need to finish Guardians of the Galaxy before it leaves Game Pass!

Sons Of The Forest

It’s in early access right now ($38.99 CDN on steam) but it’s a pretty cool survival horror game, only on PC atm.

Last edited:
Sekiro.

Please pray for me.

I also play Watch Dogs 2 to take break from Sekiro which is quite fun in the gameplay department but not so much in the story though.

Last edited:
Elden Ring. This is going to take a while. I'm 20 hours in and have 0% completion and one bronze trophy to show for it. I'm still at that open world game stage of creeping around in the shadows and dying a lot. A lot.

Last edited:
Elden Ring. This is going to take a while. I'm 20 hours in and have 0% completion and one bronze trophy to show for it. I'm still at that open world game stage of creeping around in the shadows and dying a lot. A lot.
That's the whole game - for me at least.

That's the whole game - for me at least.
I'm enjoying that stealth element at the moment, trying to take down a camp of soldiers by sneak attacks and ranged weapons and not having enough ammo to do so without crafting on the go with the materials i have on me or can find near by. 👍

I'll miss that when i'm all buff and can just stride into any situation and take 80% of all enemies out without breaking a sweat. :indiff:

I took a chance and bought GRID Legends for the PS4 as I’ve been itching for a fun and simple arcade racer.

So far I’m absolutely loving it. The game looks, sounds and plays beautifully.

With the exception of a couple of career events, I’ve mainly been spending time with running custom races with the classic touring cars reliving the good old 90’s TOCA days. Next on the list are the Group 5 cars as well the F430 Challenge.

Will most likely come across some grievances as I progress through the game but so far so good.

Been playing a lot of Wo Long since it released. Basically seems like a lite version of Nioh 2 mixed with a FromSoftware game. I always loved the Dynasty Warrior Characters so its nice seeing them in a change of pace, genre wise.

Still going with Cyberpunk, hadn't played for over a week because of illness and watching The Last of Us, probably the longest break I've had from gaming since I got my Deck. Didn't get much further but what I played was really good, it honestly is an excellent game.

Not sure how far I've got to go but I'm thinking of what to play next, it's between Sniper Elite 5, Norco and Pentiment I think - no doubt I'll change my mind between now and finishing CP'77 though. Norco is currently winning, but the other two aren't far behind.

Not sure how far I've got to go but I'm thinking of what to play next, it's between Sniper Elite 5, Norco and Pentiment I think - no doubt I'll change my mind between now and finishing CP'77 though. Norco is currently winning, but the other two aren't far behind.
Having finished Norco just yesterday, I say go with that one.

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 Scholars of the First Sin. Mostly because I've had it for like 5-6 years at this point and never played it for more than few hours until now. I've taken "level ADP" advice to my heart and managed to go farther than I've ever been, but now I'm massively overlevelled and have no idea where to go. Par for the course I suppose.

I've also been playing Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Safe to say that my testosterone level has been at its all times high, as there's nothing manlier than owning and developing land.

Last edited:
Got the first season of DLC for Sniper Elite 5 cheap a few weeks ago, so have been back on that the last week or so. New levels seem a bit more sniping orientated, though the Wolf Mountain (assassinate Hitler) level feels like it could have been lifted from a Hitman game. Have really enjoyed playing it, though I am slightly annoyed that I am outstanding one trophy as I haven't had my game invaded once yet.

Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. I like it but it's a bit hard for me, not used to game with that level of difficulty.
Scars Above : RE like camera but Scifi, looks interesting but again, it's hard, having lots of difficulties of passing big ennemis not even bosses. I'm at the age where I'm not looking to try 10 thousand time the same boss/enemy so yeah, went back to Code Veronica X. Having a lot of fun doing it with HQ textures.

Then I'll hop on RE4:Remake and try to finish it at 100%.

Still full steam ahead on Cyberpunk, I regret not knowing how gigs and stuff work, I didn't realise they were all accessible at any time so by the time I reached the end of the game I had loads left to do, I'm mopping it all up now. It's good stuff though, I've also only recently discovered quickhacks and better cyberware and it does really open the game up to be more than an OK shooter with RPG elements.

The Resident Evil 4 hype is what's motivating me to "just get it done" now though, it's been ages since I really got into anything else and I've got the four RE remakes, the newly patched RE5 (they removed GFWL from it which meant it didn't work on Steam OS without tinkering that I never bothered to do) and then RE6, 7 and 8 which I've never played, I now plan to play through them all in order... But I'm undecided as to whether I'll play Norco before I start.

Edit: Cyberpunk is bugging me a little in a very minor way...
I've just done a gig that involved a cyberpsycho for Regina, who has an ongoing side job where she asks you to knock out cyberpsychos and take them down alive, so I thought OK, I'll use a non-lethal approach to this too and maybe I'll get some bonus dialogue or something, but no, the game thinks I killed them. And then the phone call with Regina seconds after I stop talking to someone involved in the job, she says he's been talking about me non-stop... It had been 10 seconds since I stopped talking to him so she must be particularly impatient.
CDPR could've easily had her say something else there so that strikes me as dumb - same as how you can text people and they'll respond almost immediately as if they've had time to read what I said, think about it then type out a long reply all in the space of one second. The game has quite a few instances of these sorts of things and it seems like it'd be easy enough to work around them. Oh wait, of course, the game wasn't finished when it went on sale. That explains everything!

Last edited:
Diablo IV beta. Like it a lot so far. Haven’t really ever played a Diablo game before. Will probably buy it when it comes out coming June.
I played the beta then went straight back to Diablo 3, which I picked up on PS4 in a sale. Not sure I'd buy Diablo 4.

Playing RE4 Remake and having a blast overall. Some things that bugs me but nothing major. The games does looks incredible and a lots of the new gameplay mimics are fun to do. That being said, they mentionned they got rid of qte just to had a mechanic based on qte (parry is a qte mechanics unless I'm missing something) that you want to use 99% of the time. Kinda weird but the windows is big enough in most mode to make it fun. I'm not looking forward to play the game in pro mode were you have to perfect parry each time turning it into a qte game basicaly. Because without parry pro will be very hard.

Back