nascarfn Messages 478 Ontario Messages nascarfn Nov 9, 2013 #1 Just wondering. Not sure which one to use with the new shifter kart addition. Any votes/help is appreciated thank you.
Just wondering. Not sure which one to use with the new shifter kart addition. Any votes/help is appreciated thank you.
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Nov 9, 2013 #2 Isn't it a little early for this?
GTRacer22 photographer and racing enthusiast Premium Messages 8,117 Michigan Messages CWM_GTRacer22 Nov 9, 2013 #3 I would use the shifter cart because, well, it makes it more exciting to drive.
nascarfn Messages 478 Ontario Messages nascarfn Nov 9, 2013 #4 Johnnypenso Isn't it a little early for this? Click to expand... No we actually have alot to go off of. If you search and put it all together (what I did) there is only a couple tracks left to be added on the list. And we have a official car list
Johnnypenso Isn't it a little early for this? Click to expand... No we actually have alot to go off of. If you search and put it all together (what I did) there is only a couple tracks left to be added on the list. And we have a official car list
Doodle Premium Messages 5,921 Maryland Messages DoodleAM Messages DoodleAM Nov 9, 2013 #5 So many polls, so little time. Anyways I chose the shifter. I've been waiting for shifters ever since karts were first announced for GT5!
So many polls, so little time. Anyways I chose the shifter. I've been waiting for shifters ever since karts were first announced for GT5!
Magic Ayrton Messages 559 Southampton Hants UK Messages magicayrton Nov 9, 2013 #6 GT_Racer22 I would use the shifter cart because, well, it makes it more exciting to drive. Click to expand... Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner.
GT_Racer22 I would use the shifter cart because, well, it makes it more exciting to drive. Click to expand... Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner.
GTRacer22 photographer and racing enthusiast Premium Messages 8,117 Michigan Messages CWM_GTRacer22 Nov 9, 2013 #7 Magic Ayrton Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner. Click to expand... Yeah!
Doodle Premium Messages 5,921 Maryland Messages DoodleAM Messages DoodleAM Nov 9, 2013 #8 Magic Ayrton Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner. Click to expand... It was really only enjoyable when you drove on a short track like Kart Space or Autumn Ring Mini. Otherwise, the bogging down is really annoying.
Magic Ayrton Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner. Click to expand... It was really only enjoyable when you drove on a short track like Kart Space or Autumn Ring Mini. Otherwise, the bogging down is really annoying.
syntex123 Staff Emeritus Messages 5,077 Tønsberg, Norway Messages syntex123 Messages Syntex260Z Nov 9, 2013 #9 I chose the shifter, it would be fun. And the GT Arena would be my first track to test it on!
kolio I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas Premium Messages 3,409 the bottom of my heart. Messages kolio123 Nov 20, 2013 #10 Any of the 125's would be great in my opinion.
R34EVO9 (Banned) Messages 767 USA.CT Messages h3llaflshh Nov 23, 2013 #12 My F1 style shifter kart hybrid still works in gt5 ... so I would look forward to a shifter kart league
My F1 style shifter kart hybrid still works in gt5 ... so I would look forward to a shifter kart league